07

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang
Hana did not know what to do. Sehyuk was holding her wrist tightly and not letting go. Why was Sehyuk holding her that way? Was it because of something she said? 
 
"Let me go Sehyuk ssi. I can walk perfectly fine on my own," Hana said as she tried pulling her arm away.
 
"What if there was a stranger?" Sehyuk mimicked Hana's voice. The latter glared at him and used the last option in her mind - she bit onto his hand.
 
"Ouch!" Sehyuk released her hand and winced in pain. As much as he wanted to shout in her face, out of annoyance, he couldn't do it. He blame this on himself. 
 
On the other hand, guilt fell on Hana. Not for holding Sehyuk's hand but for biting his. She grab hold onto Sehyuk's hand. 
 
"Sehyuk I-" Sehyuk took his hand back from her. 
 
... 
 
"Sorry... Lets get home.." Sehyuk started walking, leaving the girl behind. 
 
Since then until they reached Jung's resident, they did not say a word to each other. 
 
".. Goodnight," Sehyuk turned to leave but was stop by a tug on the sleeve. He turned his head to look at her. 
 
"Im sorry for the hand... And thanks..." Hana gave a small bow.
 
On the way back, Sehyuk had a train of thoughts running in his mind. Why was he annoyed that Hana was friends with Taeyang? Shouldn't he be happy? No matter how hard he tried to push the thought away, it would always return playing in his mind like a disc player.
 
"Yah Park Sehyuk," Raehwan called out.
 
Ignoring him, Sehyuk continued walking but was stopped when a hand gripped onto his shoulder tightly. He was spun around and a punch landed on his face.
 
"That was for what you did to me," Raehwan said coldly.
----
Limping into school, everyone turned to look at him. 
 
"Sehyuk!" Taeyang ran towards his bestfriend, barging into some people. "W-what happened? A-are y-y-you okay?"
 
Seeing how Taeyang started stammering and act fidgety, Sehyuk knew he was worried sick.. and scared. Sehyuk smiled and pat his head. 
 
"Yah Kim Taeyang! I'm not a weakling! Eish... how can you get so worried like this in a second huh? Sheesh~" Sehyuk chuckled while giving the guy a headlock.
 
Taeyang did not want to believe his friend. Seeing the latter limping, Taeyang was obviously worried and wanted to know who did this to him. Although he could not do much due to his condition, he still wanted to know. However, knowing Sehyuk for a long time, he knew Sehyuk would not tell him even if he begged
 
"A-Are you really alright Sehyuk?" Taeyang asked.
 
Pulling out of the headlock and putting his arm around Taeyang's neck, Sehyuk nodded. "I'm really fine. I accidentally knocked over a table and hurt my leg. It will heal soon," Sehyuk lied.
 
"Liar.. then what about those marks on youre face?" Taeyang made a face. 
 
"It's- Ouch!" He received a light punch on the shoulder. "Tch, Kim Taeyang being mean. Fine. Hmph."
 
Taeyang strut off, away from Sehyuk who was left dumbfounded by his sudden reaction. Sehyuk burst into laughter. "Yah Taeyang! Let's go together!"

We are really and sincerely sorry we haven't been updating for a long time /creys ;n; 

 

It's just that school has started and all our school work are hectic. 

 

We're also sorry for the short updates and hope that we can make up for it around this week so stay tuned!