08

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang
Hana did not feel like going to school at all. Still in her bed, she was contemplating whether to go or not. "Hana, it's already 7.30. Aren't you getting ready for school?" her mother shouted from the kitchen. Groaning, Hana got out of her bed and relunctantly got ready for school.
 
Since the school was only a few blocks away from her place taking only about ten minutes, Hana decided to walk slowly, enjoying the cold breeze.
 
"Hey Hana!" someone called out. Having no response from the girl, the person fastened her pace and put her arm around Hana's shoulder. "Yah Jung Hana, are you deaf?"
 
Hana glared at her friend. The peaceful moment she had a moment ago disappeared. "What do you want Sohee?" she asked with a frown.
 
"Wow, is that how you greet a friend?" Sohee pouted.
 
Hana rolled her eyes and pushed Sohee's hand away from her. "I'm not in the mood to talk okay," Hana sighed.
 
"It's about that loser right?" Sohee smirked.
 
Hana closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and out to stay calm. "He is not a loser," she muttered.
 
"Sorry," Sohee smiled sheepishly.
 
"Whats wrong though..? This is so not you." Hana gave out a loud sigh and walk off in a faster pace than before. All she could think now is about last night.
 
"Did i went too far..." "With what? Omo.. What did u do last night?? You didnt... do it.. did you?" Sohee look at her friend unbelievably.
 
"Yah.. what are you saying..." Hana shook her head and enter the school compound.
 
She look around for the sign of the two bestfriend, theyre nowhere to be seen. She give a sigh of relief. Hana didnt want to face them, atleast for now. More like she doesnt know how to face Sehyuk.
 
"Hehh.. where is Sehyuk oppa~ He needs to spend time with girls... whats the benefit of spending time with that idi- taeyang..." Sohee whined carelessly.
 
"Yah.. is Sehyuk your brother? Boyfriend? We are the same age.. stop calling him oppa." It irked Hana how Sohee calls Sehyuk 'oppa' easily.
 
"Sheesh," Sohee pouted. "You're no longer fun to be with Hana. Why do you even like Taeyang?"
 
"Just get lost Sohee and keep your comments to yourself," Hana said bitterly and glared at her friend.
 
"Whatever. Go on and continue defending him. He's not even worth it," Sohee said nochalantly and walked away.
 
"So much for being my friend," Hana muttered as she looked at the disappearing figure.
 
All of the sudden, Hana felt someone's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. "You've been a bad girl Hana," he whispered into her ears.
 
Hana felt disgusted. "What do you want Raehwan?" she asked coldly.
 
The guy chuckled. "You. All I want is you. Isn't that obvious?" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Let me go Raehwan," Hana struggled.
 
"I can't believe I'm losing you to someone like Taeyang. It hurts my pride a lot," Raehwan frowned, tightening his grip around Hana's waist.
 
"Let me go Raehwan!" Hana raised her voice higher. She was hoping that someone would pass by and saw them but there was not a single soul at all. Most of them were either in their classrooms or the cafeteria.
 
Raehwan shook his head and pushed Hana against the locker. "I'm going to make you mine. Remember that," he gritted and walked away. He purposely bumped into Sehyuk and whispered to the latter, "Your friend's gonna get hurt."
 
Sehyuk ignored him and ran towards Hana. "Are you okay? Taeyang told me to find you," he said with a bit of concern heard in his voice.
 
"Who are you to ask me... are you okay? What happened?!" Hana questioned him, concernly.
 
"..I guess youre... Lets go meet Taeyang~ He is waiting." Sehyuk wanted to avoid that question, turning around to walk away.

 
"Sehyuk-ssi..." Hana hesitated. She shook her head and jog up to him, "Lets go together..."
 
---
Taeyang was waiting for Sehyuk and Hana to come impatiently. He misses Hana alot eventhough it was yesterday that he last saw her. "Where are they?" he thought to himself.
 
As Sehyuk and Hana walk along the corridor to Taeyang's location, none of them speak a word.
 
"I-"

"Sehyuk- ... You go first.."
 
Sehyuk shook his head and chuckled. He smiled and ruffled her hair. "You dont need to be so awkward around me."
-----
Taeyang looked at them, confused. Why were they so close of a sudden? It made Taeyang feel quite uncomfortable inside. "What am I feeling?" Taeyang thought to himself.
 
Sehyuk made his way to his friend and playfully sat on his lap. "I was planning with Hana here to sleep over at my place. You should come over Taeyang," he said with a smile.
 
Taeyang furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at Hana but the latter was looking away, in a state of daze. She was not even paying attention to Sehyuk and Taeyang's conversation.
 
"So are you in or out?" Sehyuk asked.
 
"I-I'm in," Taeyang answered. He did not want Hana and Sehyuk to be alone in the same house. Never.
 
'Why did I even agree to this.. is it alright to go to Sehuuk's house??' Hana sighed an inaudible sigh.
-----
Upon arriving at Sehyuk's house, they were greeted by his grumpy older sister who was awaken by the sound of the door unlocking. She glared at their way and just stood up and go to her room.
 
"That crazy ... Ignore her." Sehyuk went to the sofa that she was sleeping on and dust off the sofa.
 
Hana chuckled at Sehyuk's words. 'He's cute when he's complaining...' Hana did not think any further than that.
 
"W-what are you smiling at??" A tug was felt at Hana's elbow. She turn to her left to a frowning+pouting Taeyang.
 
Hana blinked several times before bursting into laughter. She pinched his cheeks and chuckled. "You learned aegyo too??"
 
While Taeyang and Hana were having their little quarrel at the side, Sehyuk look over with a glint of jealousy. 'You dont smile like that around me..' Sehyuk cleated his throat and walk off to the kitchen to prepare drinks without saying anything.
 
Hana noticed Sehyuk walking away and decided to help out. "Taeyang ah, why dont you sit down and wait? I'll help sehyuk." She smiled and walk after Sehyuk, into the kitchen.
 
 
While making the drinks, Sehyuk was humming out his frustration, hammering the glasses with the teaspoon. Hana giggled at what she had witnessed. "Are you planning to break the glasses?" Hana went over and took the 'hammer' off his grip.
 
"I'll do this... You should be with Taeyang.." Sehyuk tried to get his 'hammer' back.
 
Hana turned around to tell him off but ended up holding her breath in. They both stared at each other.  The distance between them were not much. Sehyuk lost his balance and leaned forward, arms out to hold himself onto the edge of the counter, trapping Hana in the middle.
 
'Shes so beautiful....'
 
'Why am I nervous...?'
 
They were both lost in their thoughts, thinking the time stopped. Fate was not on them, a sudden snort was heard from the entrance of the kitchen. Sehyuk's sister, Jooyeon, watched them both with a sly smirk.
 
Hana cleared and push sehyuk away. "Im going back to the living room.. Sorry." She walked off with her head down, not wanting to look at Jooyeon.
 
Sehyuk turn away, ignoring his sister. "You like her?" Jooyeon walked to the refridgerator to get wet .
 
"You dont need to care. Why are you at home anyway? Go back to work lazyass! tsk."
 
"Hng.. Why? So you two guys can do something to her? Eyy. My brother grow up so fast." Jooyeon chuckled at her joke.
 
Sehyuk jawdrop, "Yeah you too... You became so immature." With that, Sehyuk stick his tongue out and walk out with the tray of drinks.
 
"Dont worry! I wont pry even if im in my room!!" Sehyuk almost dropped the cup of glass that was supposed to be served to Hana. His sister words almost made him choked on his own saliva. 'Park Jooyeon.......'

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Hey everyoneee~
I did a double update in a week. :D
Well mainly because I felt guilty leaving you guys hanging. ;_;
My schedule is really tight but not to worry. Im seeing spaces!
anddddddddddddddd
GREAT NEWS
my march holidays are coming soooo~
MORE UPDATES! YAYYY!

psssstttt how do you like jooyeon? :-DDDDDDDDDD

ok um...
I'll try brainstorming during my camp for next week's update ok!
See you soon!!

(oh and i will be doing one shots over at "a-tomicbomb" together with -jeonjungkook hehehe. check it out ok!)

-UnicornL