02

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang

Hana felt like an idiot confessing to Taeyang. She was really embarrassed and she did not know where she got the courage from.

"Y-you like me?" Taeyang asked, not believing what he had just heard. He wanted to make sure what he heard was right.

"Y-yeah," Hana replied shyly.

Taeyang grinned and said, "Thanks for liking me. Now I have one less hater."

Hana's heart skipped a beat. She blushed but hugged Taeyang back.

"There you are Taeyang. How can you leave me behind like that?" Sehyuk shouted, disrupting Taeyang and Hana's "alone" time. Hana bid a quick goodbye to Taeyang and walked away quickly. "Who was that?" Sehyuk asked his friend.

"A new friend. Ah... I didn't get her name," Taeyang pouted.

Sehyuk raised an eyebrow. "A new friend? hehh~~ You've grown up well~" He chuckled. Taeyang didn't get the situation and scratch his head. "Alright alright~ Lets get home." Sehyuk ruffled Taeyang's hair.

---

The next day of school was the usual for Taeyang. He was by Sehyuk's side but he could not spot his new friend. He wanted to greet her so badly. Sehyuk noticed his friend's behaviour and smirked. "Who are you looking for Taeyang ah? Your new friend? You're not going to leave me for him or her right?"

"Um....." Taeyang acts like he is thinking.

Sehyuk took a step back from Taeyang, acting like he is shocked. "Woah, is that even something for you to think? Am I not precious enough?" He chuckled.

When Taeyang was about to speak up, he saw her. His new friend that pulled him to a corner yesterday. "Oh, my friend came..." Sehyuk turned to look at Taeyang's new friend. "So it's a her~? Whooo! Not bad~" He smacked Taeyang's back.

"I'm going to talk to her. See you later Sehyuk." Taeyang walked away from Sehyuk and went to Hana.

Hana was surprised when she saw Taeyang making his way towards her. Her friends were starting to notice him and made nasty remarks about him as per usual.

"G-good morning," Taeyang greeted Hana.

Her friends snickered and nudged Hana. "Is he your friend now Hana?" Harin asked with a sly smile.

"N-no. Not at all," Hana lied. Taeyang lowered his head when he heard it.

Sohee chuckled. "Come on lets get to class~ Bye Taeyangie~" She walked off first with the others leaving the guilty Hana behind. Taeyang looked at her.

"Y-your friends are leaving... S-sorry for disturbing.." Taeyang turned slowly to walk away.

"Taeya-" "Hana! Come quick! Or you'll be late for class!" shouted one of her friends. Reluctantly, Hana walked off the different direction towards her friends.

Sehyuk walked towards his friend. He sighed and patted his back. "I'm here for you alright? Now, let me send you to class."

"No, I can walk to class myself," Taeyang reassured his friend and speed walked to class. Sehyuk could only sigh again at his friend's behaviour.

On the way to class, Taeyang was all of the sudden pushed away. His back hit the lockers and he let out a groan.

"Looks like the idiot doesn't know self defense," a guy's voice could be heard. Taeyang ignored them and walked away but he was grabbed by the collar and was pinned against the lockers. "Where do you think you're going?"

--

Soon school ended. The soccer boys will be having their first training with the juniors. As per usual, Taeyang was the first one to be outside of Sehyuk's class. But he wasn’t looking as excited as before even though he tried to be. He was just feeling slightly unwell.

"Youre here early again~ ... are you alright? Sehyuk asked with full of sympathy. Taeyang just nodded and smile. "Lets go... Or coach will be mad. We still have to set up the place.." Taeyang walked off first leaving Sehyuk behind. Without, getting rid of the uneasy feeling Sehyuk had, he just followed Taeyang silently.

Taeyang did not feel well at all. Even so, he went through all the warm ups. He felt nauseous all of the sudden but pushed the feeling away and went to the field. "Taeyang ah, are you okay? You don't look well."

"I'm fine Sehyuk. Let's... let's go and play soccer okay?" Taeyang lied and ran to the field although his stomach was hurting.

Training on that day was tougher than usual. Taeyang was able to keep up at first but halfway, he felt his stomach clutched and fell on his knees. Sehyuk immediately ran to Taeyang after seeing his friend in pain. "Taeyang ah, are you alright?!" he asked worriedly.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

TADUUMMMM~!!
Back with anouther chapter.
I dont think this chapter is well made for some reason (that idk)
Well if you dont like it, again, please tell me
(my self esteem.... ><)

-UnicornL