010

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"What did you do to Hana, Raehwan?" he asked him, growling lowly.
 
Instead of getting a reply from the guy, Sehyuk received another hysterical laugh before the call ended abruptly. Sehyuk gripped onto his phone tightly and tried redialling the number but Raehwan had already turned off his phone.
 
Taeyang could only look at Sehyuk, slightly scared at Sehyuk. He wasn't used to seeing his friend like that. What could have made him that angry? he thought. "W what's wrong, Sehyuk?" Taeyang manned up and asked.
 
"That bastard has Hana. We have to save her now," Sehyuk answered lowly and shoved his phone into his pocket. "Let's go now. We have no time to lose."
 
~~~~
 
Hana stifled awake to a blurry vision. Though her vision was like that, she could tell that she's not in somewhere familiar due to a guy stench and a soft sound of someone snoring. She shook her head for awhile to regain her perfect vision, only to realise the snoring sound belong to non other than Raehwan, the last person she would want to see first. 
 
Slowly but carefully, Hana pulled the cover off herself, and step her foot out of the bed. She was trying her best not to make any noise so that she would not wake Raehwan up. Unfortunately, luck was not on her side when she felt a strong pair of arms pulling her back to the bed and a figure hovering over her.
 
"Morning, sunshine~" He grinned brightly while her cheeks with the back of his hand.
 
Hana flinched and tried to push him away but, of course, Raehwan was way stronger that it seemed like Hana failed in vain. "Why are you doing this!" 
 
Raehwan just smiled and he slowly leaned in, tilting his head to the side. Hana shut her eyes tight, praying hard that what she's thinking of won't happen to her. She thought her worries went away when Raehwan stopped leaning in and whispered something into her ears instead. But, the situation didn't change, hearing what Raehwan had to say. 
 
"Don't try to do anything funny. You should know what I can do to this beautiful body of yours." Raehwan whispered into Hana's ears.
 
Chuckling, Raehwan got off her and fixed his shirt. He looked over at the frightened Hana and his gaze softened. Of course, no one noticed it. "Tell me when you're hungry." With that, he left the room and never to enter the room ever again.
 
'I'll take care of you..'  
 
Hana hugged her legs and searched around the room for her bag. She needed to call Taeyang. No, maybe she should call the police immediately. However, she felt bad if Raehwan was to be caught by the police. He never actually harmed her but he did kidnap her. "What should I do?" she sighed and buried her head on her knees.
 
 
~~~
 
Sehyuk groaned in frustration as he tried to call Hana's phone only to be answered by a voicemail countless of times. How was he supposed to find Hana if he could not even call her or Raehwan? Taeyang on the other hand was really worried about Hana as well. He could not imagine losing Hana. Afterall, she was his second friend after Sehyuk.
 
"D Do you think that Raehwan might have brought Hana back to his house maybe?" Taeyang spoke all of a sudden, making Sehyuk stop whatever he was doing.
 
Could she really be there? Sehyuk thought and furrowed his brows. "I don't think so, Taeyang. Raehwan is not that stupid to bring her there right?" he answered with a frown.
 
Just when Sehyuk wanted to give another call to Hana, his phone rang. He stared at his caller ID. "개새끼". He reluctantly picked up his phone and the voice of his brother-in-law came, greeting his ears. Taeyang looked at the other boy worriedly. He noticed the fist of the other boy curling up into a ball. Taeyang was caught off guard when Sehyuk threw his phone onto the ground. "S sehyu-"
 
"Taeyang." Sehyuk cut Taeyang's speech and turned to look at him. "I cant't send you home. I'll call a cab for you." 
 
Sehyuk flagged a cab and quickly sent Taeyang away before running off back home, looking for his sister. 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Taeyang looked back at Sehyuk when the taxi started to drive off.
 
'Those are the loneliest pair of eyes I've ever seen on you, Sehyuk ah. I'm sorry for being hopeless'.