05

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang

At the school infirmary, Taeyang was waiting for Hana to return with the drinks. He was wondering if Hana had really ditched him and let out a sigh. Just then, the door opened and entered Hana along with Sehyuk. He felt a strange emotion tugging on his chest but he shrugged it away as he could not identify the feeling.

 

“Are you better now Taeyang?” Sehyuk asked with a grin. He went closer to his friend and ruffled his hair.

 

Hana smiled at the two best friends. She was amazed how Sehyuk could have stayed with Taeyang throughout. How Sehyuk could stand all the hatred. Even so, Sehyuk had a few fans too. “I’m fine now. Aren’t you supposed to be at practice?” Taeyang said as he fixed his hair. Sehyuk chuckled and sat on the bed.

 

“How can I be at practice when my best friend is hurt? You’re a pabo, Taeyang ah,” Sehyuk replied.

 

Sehyuk’s words somehow made Taeyang upset. The latter stood up from the bed and said in a loud voice, “I am not a pabo! Don’t call me a pabo!”

 

Realizing what he had said, Sehyuk stood up as well and apologized to Taeyang. “I’m sorry Taeyang. I didn’t mean it. It was meant to be a joke.”

 

Hana burst out laughing and the two guys faced her. Taeyang had his head tilted slightly wondering why Hana was laughing while a smile was formed on Sehyuk’s face. “Why are you laughing Hana…? Do you think I am a pabo too?” Taeyang said in a sad tone.

 

“No… Taeyang ah. I won’t be here if that is so right? Here’s your drink by the way,” Hana smiled and handed Taeyang the drink.

 

“Thank you,” Taeyang muttered and took the can drink with both his hands. He opened the drink and drank quickly that he choked on the drink.

 

Hana’s eyes widened and she patted Taeyang’s back. “Slow down Taeyang ah. No one’s after you,” she giggled. Taeyang blushed in embarrassment and he put the can aside.

 

Sehyuk felt left out. He envied how Hana was getting closer to Taeyang. Seeing the two together made him feel like a third party. It was like he should have been at training instead of ditching it to take care of Taeyang so that the two could have alone time together. However, he had been worried of Taeyang. He felt the need to take care of his friend. Taeyang was like a brother from another mother.

 

“Sehyuk,” Taeyang called. The said guy looked up and was surprised at how close Taeyang was in front of him. He quickly backed off and turned red because of embarrassment. “Are… are you alright?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Dude, you didn’t have to be so close to me,” Sehyuk said out of shock.

 

Taeyang lowered his head and rubbed his arm. Sehyuk sighed. He knew what the position meant. Taeyang was feeling guilty. “It’s alright buddy. Let’s have dinner together alright?” Sehyuk said and put his arm around Taeyang’s neck. Taeyang nodded and the two walked to the door. “Wait Sehyuk,” Taeyang said. He got out of Sehyuk’s arm and walked towards Hana who was standing awkwardly near the bed. “Do you want to join us Hana…?” he asked.

 

Sehyuk once again sighed. Hana noticed it and shook her head at Taeyang. “No thanks Taeyang. You should just go with Sehyuk,” she said although she really wanted to join.

 

“It’s alright. You can join us Hana. I don’t mind. You are part of the team now,” Sehyuk said with a small smile.

 

“Let’s go! This would be fun,” Taeyang said happily and held onto Hana’s hand. What he did not notice was Hana’s blushing and the frown on Sehyuk’s face.

 

‘As long Taeyang is happy, I’m alright with it…’


Co-Author's Note:

Hey yo~ It's my first a/n as a co-author here. I would like to thank BlissfulDreams and Ubombers as well for correcting our terms. We really appreciate it as we do not want to offend any people. 

 

Anyway, I hope you readers enjoy the update. (I think it's the shortest chapter o.o) Till the next chapter~

-GummyBearTae