01

My Idiot, Kim Taeyang

It was Taeyang's last year of school but he was dreading to attend. He did not want to get teased again. Although he had went through it for two years, he did not want to get teased again. Luckily, he had his friend, Sehyuk, beside him to protect him. 

 

 

Taeyang knew that Sehyuk could not be by his side every time but he was grateful for what Sehyuk had done for him. He wished he could be born normal like any of the students so that he did not have to trouble Sehyuk but unfortunately he was not. 

 

 

"Are you ready for a new year Taeyang?" Sehyuk asked as he put his arm around Taeyang's neck. The latter shook his head and Sehyuk chuckled. "I'm here right? There's nothing to worry about. Besides, there's others who care about you too."

 

 

Taeyang nodded his head and Sehyuk smiled. He ruffled Taeyang's hair and the two entered the school.

 

 

"Ah right! We wont be in the same class this year. Lets forget about going..." Taeyang turned, to get away from Sehyuk, with his head down as per usual. For a moment, he thought that he could get away with it. When he was about to take a step, he was held back by a pull on the strap of his bag.

 

 

Sehyuk chuckled, looking at his almost normal friend. "Are you going to miss the freshmen selection for the soccer club this afternoon~?" 

 

 

Taeyang shot his head upwards. He quickly turned around facing the direction they were walking previously. "I will see you after school." He walked off to his classroom, with only soccer club on his mind. 

 

 

Sehyuk chuckled at the view of his friend making his way towards his class. Taeyang was literally speed walking towards his class and when he was about to turn into a corner, he was greeted with a bump on his chest. He halted. 

 

 

"Yah! Can you watch where you're going?" a girl shouted. She rubbed her head and glared at Taeyang but her eyes softened when she realized who it was. 

 

 

"I-I'm sorry," Taeyang apologized. The girl bit onto her lower lips and cursed at herself in her mind. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" 

 

 

"I-I'm fine. I-I should be in class now," the girl stuttered. 

 

 

"Hana why are you talking to him? Can't you see he's a freak?" one of her friend sneered. 

 

 

Taeyang felt his heart tugged and he walked away from Hana. He learned from the past few years of being teased to ignore whatever people say if it was mean and he should not fight back as it would only cause trouble. 

 

 

As much as Hana wanted to run after Taeyang, she could not. She did not want to be a laughing stock around her friends. However, deep inside, she really pitied about Taeyang ever since their freshman year. She wanted to be friends with him but she was too shy to even go to him and introduce herself. When weeks passed, she saw Taeyang getting bullied by other students and did not dare to make a move again. 

 

 

"Hana are you there? We're going to be late for class if you don't snap out from your thoughts," Sohee said and pulled Hana along with her. 

 

 

-----

 

Soon it was afternoon. The afternoon that Taeyang have been waiting for the whole time. He dashed out of his classroom as soon as the bell rang and went to Sehyuk's classroom to wait for him. He couldn't stand still, thinking about Soccer.

 

"Oh! You're here already? Eager huh~!" Sehyuk came out of the classroom while having some trouble with the strap of his bag. Taeyang frowned. "Uh, Sehyuk, quick. Ignore that strap and carry it like this." He took Sehyuk's bag and push it to his chest. "Let's go..." He walked off first. Sehyuk was surprised by his action and gave a short laugh. "Yah Taeyang! Let's go together!!" 

 

 

Upon reaching the soccer field, Sehyuk and Taeyang went to the changing room to change into their attire. Taeyang had taken off his uniform and Sehyuk slapped his back. "I didn't know you work out Taeyang," he said. The said guy ignored his friend and put on his shirt. He quickly changed his pants and threw his clothes into his locker. 

 

 

"You should hurry Sehyuk. You know that coach doesn't like waiting," said Taeyang and left his friend alone again. Sehyuk shook his head and quickly changed so that he could catch up with Taeyang.

 

 

Taeyang was surprised to see that there were more students signing up for the soccer club. Some students were giving him weird looks but he ignored them. Sehyuk saw it and sighed. 

 

 

"As I said, only eleven of you will get to join the squad. The rest of you will have to find another club to join," Coach Lee said. "Sehyuk, Taeyang come here. Both of you pick your members and the game will begin. I will be looking out for your skills." 

 

 

"Coach, can he even play?" one of the freshmen, Byungjoo asked as he pointed at Taeyang.

 

 

Coach Lee smirked and said, "That's for me to know and for you to find out." 

 

 

Halfway through the game, Taeyang's team had scored three goals while Sehyuk's team scored one. The freshmen were impressed in how good Taeyang was in soccer. They finally knew why people said do not judge a book by it's cover and Taeyang was a great example. 

 

 

Somewhere at the soccer field as well, Hana was seated with her friends. Her friends were busy chatting with each other while Hana was looking at the soccer team playing especially at Taeyang.

 

 

"Hana don't you think Sehyuk is hot? I wonder, does he have a girlfriend?" 

 

 

"In your dreams, Harin. So, who are you looking at Hana?" Sohee asked. 

 

 

"Err...no one in particular," Hana replied. 

 

"Really? That's bad then. If Taeyang wasn't retarded, I bet many girls would like him and he'll be famous but look at him, he's not normal at all," Sohee said. 

 

 

Hana really wished she could slap Sohee in the face. "What's so bad about Taeyang anyway? He's only not that intelligent." 

 

 

Sohee folded her arms and looked at Hana with an amused smile. "Why are you defending him? Do you happen to like him?"

 

 

Blink. Blink. That was all Hana could reply at that moment. Just as Hana was about to speak, BAM! A ball flew over and hit her on the head. 

 

 

"Hana!" Her friends started crowding around her. Taeyang was shocked. He did not know the ball that he kicked got bounced off that far after hitting one of the the goal post. He ran towards Hana to check on her, without wasting any time as the guilt was starting to grow in him. 

 

 

Hana's friends backed away when he came over, not wanting to get in touch with someone drenched in sweat. "Yah, look at what you've done to our friend! You're really useless!" one of them managed to make a remark. 

 

 

Taeyang shook his head to ignore what he heard. "Excuse me, you.. Are you okay? Um.. Im sorry.." He was really nervous then. He did not know what to do. To touch her or not..? Taeyang started playing with his fingers. Hana was slightly unconscious. She could see Taeyang but everything was spinning. 

 

 

"Taeyang! Quickly carry her to the school nurse!" Sehyuk came over to assist. Taeyang got her up on his back and jog to the nurse room along with Sehyuk. 

 

 

"Sehyuk ah, will I be hated by her..? Its not the first time I bumped into her today... And the first one was already bad enough..." Taeyang sighed and let his shoulder slouch down as he was still playing with his fingers. 

 

 

Sehyuk patted his back and said, "Of course not Taeyang ah. You're a good person. Why would she hate you? I got to go back to the field now. Take care of her alright?" 

 

 

Taeyang nodded and looked at the unconscious figure. "I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't know the ball would fly that high. I'm really sorry." He knew that Hana was not awake but he could not help but to feel guilty. 

 

 

"Yah, pabo get out of here. Why are you taking care of her when you had hurt her?" Harin said with a hint of disgust in her tone. Taeyang lowered his head and walked out of the room with a heavy heart. 

 

 

After practice ended, Taeyang took a quick shower and put his uniform back on. He did not bother to wait for Sehyuk and left school. All of the sudden, he was dragged into a corner. "W-who are you?" he shouted. The person released his hand and Taeyang took a clearer look at the person. "It's you... are you... alright?" 

 

 

Hana nodded her head shyly. "Thank you for taking me to the school nurse Taeyang," she said and hugged him. Taeyang was shocked and he pushed Hana away. 

 

 

"What's wrong?" Hana asked. 

 

 

"Don't you hate me? Most people do except for my mother and Sehyuk," Taeyang stated sadly. 

 

 

"Why should I hate you? You're cute~" Hana giggled. 

 

 

Taeyang blushed at the statement. "Really?" 

 

 

Hana nodded her head and added with a grin, "I like you Taeyang. I really do."


AUTHOR's NOTE

Ssup!
Its my first time writing on AFF. (obvious isnt it)
What do you think?
As you can see, most of the ToppDogg fluff (or not) fics are mostly Bjoo lead.
So trying it out with Jenissi for this isnt that bad right? (hopefully)
Blahblahblah, hope you enjoy~ (i just dont want to make it long)
 
P.S. please tell me if you dont like it. :)))