nine

Don't touch my slave.

The ride from school to home felt really long.

Luhan nor Sehun doesn't want to talk. Luhan is so worried about becoming a vampire and pregnanting which not yet declare.

While Sehun is worried about loving a slave.

Sehun:

Kris hyung must be mad I mean there's no way I'll like a low life human.Well although he already turn into a vampire still he got a human blood flowing in his body.

Aish this is so mess up.

~~~~
I walk into the mansion and found the most hideous thing alive.

"Yuri...What are you doing here"

"Omo Sehunah~ You're home."

"What are you doing here?"l ask the same question again.

"Well maybe the king want to talk to me.Who's that your slave?He's cute.Be careful you might as well fell for him."She say tilting her head and staring at luhan. 

"About what?About you marrying Chanyeol?Please Hyung hate you?"

"Nope.Chanyeol already love someone else."The word shock me.

''Who?"

"Aww.Its a human.He's slave ."

Chanyeol hyung love baekhyun...so what she doing here.

"So? What are you still doing here?"

"Did you forget something.I'm the only daughter of the northen vampire king. And according to the rule one of the sibling must be married so they can rule the next generation."

"So?"

"Huh.You and I must get marry .Stupid."She said with bored expression.

"Who want to marry you.You are disguisting even hearing your voice make me want to vomit.The though of 'you' and 'marry' just make my stomach hurt."

"Well you just should deal with it.Since its the rule."She say.

"Well the rule won't be follow if you dead.Right?" I ask...I felt like killing this .

"What do you want to do kill me?"

"Can I?''

"Try to do it if you dare."

"Oh I'll do it alright."I said .Luhan at the back just stare at us with worried expression.

"Yuri~ah."

"Ahh ahjushhi ahjumma."She said bowing politly at my parent.Argh I hate her gut.

"Sit down...We need to talk."I can hear appa said to me when I'm trying to slip to my room.

"I took the sit beside umma and as far awy from her as possible."

"So Suhun.Your umma said that your hyung love his slave and we can't ruin that.''

"Appa just because you can't ruin Hyung relationship doesn't mean you can ruin mine."I  said standing up.

"And what relationship do you had?"He ask.

I stay silence.I wanted to say I like luhan but I just said that there's no way I'm liking human.

"But still.I don't want to marry her.She's a demon."

"Don't say that."Umma said.

"Thats okay..your higness."She said with her royal ton voices.

"Umma~~ I don't want to marry her.."I start whinning like Chanyeol hyung.Cause hyung always do it and some how it work.

"You won't be marrying her now sweety.It will be when you were in your right age."

"700 yo."

"Not that old maybe 300 or 400."

"I don't care.She's older than me."

"It just 10 year older.Not that much of a gape and it won't make much diffrence."

"No its a huge different.If we were a dog.I'l be a puppy and she'll be an old dog that is dying."

I can see her frown.

"Sehun~~"Umma.

"I don't want to marry and thats it."I say leaving the living room.

~~

Nobody:

Taemin sigh.

"Yeobo..."Taemin call.

"Huh..What should we do?"

"Ahjumma ahjusshi.Its okay.I'll just go back for now.I know he'll soften a bit after a while.He just shock and need some time."Yuri say.

"You a good kid.I wonder why he hate you so much."Taemin say and Yuri just reply with a smile before went into the limo.

~~

luhan:-

Sehun is changing his clothes  but he's still  in a bad mood.

He lay on the bed

"Luhan."

"Hm"

"Give me your opinion."

"What?"I ask dumbly.

"About the stuff earlier.Do you think I should marry her."

"Well..um..If you lik.."

"Don't say I like her.I hate her."He snap getting up from his laying position.

"Then you shouldn't marry her.Cause aren't marriege is for somebody who love each other."I said.He stared at me for a couple of second before sighin.

"Huh..You are so naive."He say laying again. 

"What will you do if you like some one but can't tell her or him."He ask.

"What with you all of the sudden?"I ask because all this weird question is freaking me out.

''just answer it.''

''Well umm if it me I'll go and um.......no...In my condition I think I'll just let her go but if I were you I'll tell her.''

''Why?''

"Well you are quit umm good looking and ummm oh come on..Why are you being a scaredy cat now.Where did all your confident go? Just tell whoever you like that you like her.Its easy."

''Easy for you to say ,You are not the prince.hyung also why did he had to fall for that kid ..Now i had to marry that Evil barbie."He cover his face with pillow.

"Wait Chanyeol~shi like baek."

"Uhuh."He nod.

"So did they had umm sss...the thing."

"Of course they did .Isn't it obvious."Sehun said.

Oh .I though Chanyeol was different from Sehun.I thought wrong.I hope he didn't found out. 

"Don't worry hyung like him he won't be rough."

'Thats not the problem..idiot."I scream inside my head.

Of course he'll find out.... He already touch him....But umm.

AISH This is such a mess.

 If they found out what will happen..Nothing big right.

"Hey."

"What?"

"You were dozing off."

''sorry beside why did you hate Yuri~shi so much."I ask changing the topic to hide my worries.

"There so many reason that i don't know where to start."

"Tell me."

"Well when I were younger I use to like her but she don't she always say I'm too childish for and bla bla bla.Beside he like my hyung that time.So I got over her and got a girlfriend."

"You got a girlfriend when you were a child.?"I ask givingg him a weird look.he just nod.

"how old are you."

"50.''

"Ow...continue."

"But then she got jealous or what she kill her."

"KILL?"

"Yeah ..the girl she kill were a human and then umma blame me and say I am the one who kill her although she is the killer.... To everyone eye she's an angel but I think she is just a lunatic.''She kill a human and sehun just care about her umma blaming him.

i outta be careful from now on.

"And she always treat me like a child not to mention she's a with thousand of guy around her waist.and and...she..bla bla bla bla."

Okay now I felt like an unpay counselour.

 

I know this chapter is boring and such I'm sorry.It just I don't what to write anymore....uhhh