13

Don't touch my slave.

At the Northen castle.

Yuri huff in annoyance...She had and argument again with her parents.

She's sick of it,she sick of being the only daughter. Actually she's not the ONLY daughter she had a younger brother Byun Haneul and an older sister Byun Yoona. Yoona run away from home 60 years ago to married a mortal,she had her for doing so because now she had to be the one to married.Yuri was depressed until she got her parents and also the people of her kingdom worry.

About Haneul he's been gone for 20 years, she remember the day when she see her little brother,she was 179 years old that time now she was 200..She was really happy when Haneul were born because first she don't have to continue the royal tradition that is lame arrange marriage, second Haneul fill in the sad part in her heart when she lost her beloved sister.She loved him like so much and take care of her like he was her son.Her sad aura was gone and is replaced by a cute bubbly princess.

Until the faithful day when she take Haneul for the first time outside the castle.She wore normal clothing so she would blend in with the human and cover Haneul with thin clothes because it was hot that day.

She was carrying Haneul like how you suppose to carry a baby and show him around town,of course Haneul being the baby he is just giggle and humm.She was so into talking with the baby that she didn't realize that someone been following her.

In one moment she was laughing and talking the next she felt a hug pang hit her head and drop to the floor.Haneul was crying,she try to get up but no use ,she saw a girl come and grab Haneul telling him to stop crying.

Yuri scream from the top of her lung,it hurt her head so much but she didn't care all she care about was Haneul and only him.

"Stop, leave him." "Don't touch him."She keep yelling but the girl just look at her without feeling anything and in a blink of eye she was out of sight.Yuri cry until she faint cause she lose so much blood.

After that she search the whole town offering reward and even threatened some villager. They know from then their sweet vampire princess is gone again.

And also from that day she learn to never let anyone near her heart.Be cold toward everybody and the younger people also label her as the ice princess but the older villager know the story behind her sorrowness.

"YURI."The loud voice snapped her out off her thought.

"Are you day dreaming again ..You know its not good for you princess."Sulli said softly.Yuri shrugged it of.

"What do you want Sulli~ah."

Sulli is her cousin/nanny.

"Oh yeah you are going to have dinner with your parent at the south Kingdom to meet your prince."Sulli teased shaking his brow.

"DId mom arrange it again..urgh why can't she understand those two brother hate me and I don't like them at all." She said annoyed.

"Well there's no helping since you're the only princess left and a princess.."

"Have to marry a prince to continue this royal tradition."Yuri cut her off..

"But what the use,I already went there there and Sehun spit it right on my faceclearly that she don't want to."

"Well your aunty will handle this,the important thing now is your in the shower now."Sulli sad.

"Fine are you coming."She huff and get up to walk toward her room probally to get change......................

"Of course but I'm already dress."Sulli piped down on the couched.She was dress in a black dress and her hair was done in a pony tail.She look adorably cute and matured in the same time.P/s don't be decieve by her young feature she is actually old enough to become Yuri's mom.

"Okay..but help me pick a dress..not to appealing just a simple dress saying ,'I don't want to be here' okay."Yuri say and  went inside her room.

Sulli rolled her eye and follow her in to help picked the dress..

"You really like black.huh."Yuri said looking at herself in the mirror.

"You said you don't want it to be appealing other than black all colour are appealing beside it suit your image better...the ice princess."Sulli joked.

"Let me help you do your hair."Sulli offered.

~~

At the choi's castle or southen castle.

The dinner were awkward.Yuri and and Sehun are having a glaring competition and both their parent are trying to calm their child down under the table. Baekhyun and Luhan was not there..they are in the kitchen talking with the maid and helping.

" Yuri you look pretty tonight?"Taemin try to break the ice but it seem to fail as Sehun just shrugged and continue to eat.

Yuri smiled at Taemin and continue.

after the awkwardess dinner ever their parent decide to talk and leave their child alone,Chanyeol when to the kitchen too search for Baekhyun and Sehun want to follow behind.Sulli trail behind them too leaving Yuri alone.

'Huh damn that Sulli.How dared she leave me alone.'She muttered under her breathed.She take her pursed and wlk outside to the garden to take a walk.

~~

"I don't understand anything at all.Why must I get married.I mean I'm still young,I could travel around the world with the money I have and also seduced anyman with my beauty and here I am at the castle of a person that hate me till death and also marrying him.And my own cousin abandon me.Yeap my life is awesome."She blabber to herself walking like a dude in her high heel.Stomping the ground angrily.

"Urgh."Ste take of her high heel and throw it as she find it hard to walk in.

"Buk..ouch."Yuri look up to see a boy on the ground holding his head and she know what the cause of it.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry are you okay."Yuri ran toward the boy and help him up.

For a second she felt and eletricity feeling flowing in her body and her heart beat loudly.Memory start drifting in as she see the boy face.

She touched his face and the boy just look at her with questioning eye.

"Umm excuse me."Baekhyun said  bringing Yuri back to reality.

"Opss sorry.Are you okay..I'm sorry for throwing the shoe ,Ididn't mean to.."

"Its okay..I'm fine."Baekhyun cut her off.

"Sorry."She mumble again.

Baek chuckled."It's okay look I'm okay."

She smiled"Oh My name Byun Yuri.Just call me Yuri.How about you and who are you?"

"Baekhyun and I'm Chanyeol slave."

"Oh so you the adorable baekhyun who made derpyeol fall in love is you.I heard about you a lot."Yuri say.

Baekhyun just smiled.

"Let be friend okay.I think we both make a great chemistry."She said holding both intertwining her hand with Baekhyun and pull him to the garden swing.

"Hey witch let go of my adorable bacon."Chanyeol freak out out of nowhere and grab Baekhyun hugging him while glaring at Yuri.

"Pulease...Yeol I'm just talking to him."

"Yeah right..You are probaly curse him or something."Chanyeol comment,Yuri just roll her eye and pick her shoe..

"Bye Baek see you."She waved and get back in the house.

I'm super sorry for not been updating..See I'm busy with school and actually I had another test at monday..Urghh gotta love my life. But I'll try my best too updated..Kay. Lot of love~~