8

Don't touch my slave.

"Hyung."

"What?"

"If a vampire had ..."

"WHAT!!! YOu had se...umph"Kris shout but sehun shut his mouth with his palm.

"Shut the mouth."He whisper angrily.Kris nod.

"If a vampire had with a human what will happen to the human.I'm going to remove my hand now so don't scream."Kris nod

"Die."

"HA?."

"He will die."

"But you did it with suho all the time.And he still alive."Sehun say stuttering.

"I didn't do it all the time.You brat.I hadn't been doing it lately."Kris say mumbling at the last sentences.

"ya!! Serious."

"Well if you love him and had with him then he won't die but if you just want to fullfil lust he'll die."'Kris said. 

Sehun already feel worried.

"When he'll die.?"He ask .

"Right after you had ."

Sehun look at kris with confused look.

"What?"

"But he still alive."

"Than you must love him."

"I ..love luhan?"He point at himself.

"Ouuhh...you do it with that cute slave of yours right.This is big news.I'm going to the others..."Kris said ready to leave

"Ya!!!"Sehun yell and grab Kris sweater before he get to run away.

"Don't you dare tell the others.''Sehun said glaring at the older but kris just smirk.

"Make me."He said getting out of his sweater and run away.

Sehun toss kris sweater aside and chase him.

~

"Hey guys..Sehun had se...umph."Sehun cover kris mouth just in time.

"He's....umph...with...umph."Kris struggle to let go.

"Ahaha its nothing.Kris hyung just get hit by the wall this morning and he's a little crazy."Sehun said smiling at the soccer team who look at them like maniac...Sehun is sitting on top of kris back while covering his mouth.

"Alright you two idiot.I'll give you ten minutes to settle you stupid problem.We'll be practising at ten and where is your idiot brother?"JR the second leader beside Kris although he is more mature than kris .

"He's not here yet."Sehun said..

"Seriously.I told him that we had practise this sunday.Argh."JR mumble.

"Suho~ahh help me."Kris whinned when he saw suho talking with the other slave but Suho just blink at him innocently and get back to talking.

"Shut up.Follow me."Sehun said carrying the giant on his back.

"Ya!!Put me down."

Luhan just look at the weird scene and decide to follow his master.

~

"Is there anything else that will happen to the slave" Sehun say getting back to the topic after bringing kris into the equipment store.

"Ummm ha.He'll turn into a vampire."

Shock."Ha? a vampire like drinking blood and such."

"yeah but he will not be as strong as us and he also can bear baby like a vampire."Kris said.

Another shock.' I should research this first before doing it.'He cursed himself.

~~~

I'm a vampire

~~~~

"Baek honey stop being mad.Its not cute."Chanyeol said wearing his sport shirt.

"Honey my ."Baek throw the pillow but Chanyeol quickly dodge it.

"Your does taste like honey."

Baekhyun face quickly turn red and he hide his face into the pillow."GO AWAY.ERT....."He yell

"Honey that hurt."Chanyeol

"Cause of you I can't even moved."

"Thats okay.Today you'll be the master just ask the maid whatever you want and I'll do whatever you want once I get home."Chanyeol give a peck at baekhyun face that been cover with pillow before going.

"Bye darling."He yell.

Baekhyun who is under the pillow is blushing madly.

~~noon~~

Baekhyun POV:

Ahh I'm bored to death here and there nothing interesting on the tv.Although this mansion is huge and full with entertainment I still feel embarassed to get out.My is getting a little bit better although it still sore but I can walk.Afraid if the queen found me an say I'm intruding or what.

"Hello."I heard a soft voice.I turn my head to look at the owner of the voices and spot Taemin.Its the queen.Omagawt..I had a magic mouth.

"Your highness."I said trying to get up to greet her.

'Baekhyunnah.Don't call me that and you don't have to get up.."Taemin say.I nod and sit back.

"Can I come in?'he ask.

"Sure."I nod.

"Sorry to disturbed but I get bored staying in this big mansion alone..."wow he's nice.

"It okay I'm bored too."I said.I stared at his face.Wow he's really beautiful upclosed.

"You're beautiful."I said without realizing.I closed my mouth once I realized what I'm saying.

"haha thanks.You are cute too baekhyun."He said making me blush.

"Hey want to travel around the mansion."He ask and I nod without realizing.

He grab my hand."Can you stand up?"I nod blushing again.Did he know what happen between me and Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun .Can you call me umma?"He ask.

I was not sure how to answer to that question.I don't really mind but can a low slave like me call the queen with such ahigh calling.

"If you don't want anyone to know than just for today."he say still pleading.

I nod.

"Great try it."

"Umma."

"Hahaha.Now I have four son."He giggle.Did he consider me and luhan hyung as his son.Maybe not all vampire are bad..

~~

"Ne baekhyunna."Taemin called he's eye still on the screen

"Hmm?"I humm still focusing on the screen.

"After you did with Chanyeol how do you feel.?'Taemin ask making me throw the controller.

"I win.Yay."Taemin celebrated  with a shuffle dance.

"No fair.You cheated."

"Ahaha.but seriously what do you feel."Taemin ask putting the controller down.

"Why are you asking?"I blushed.

"The fact that you still alive must mean that you are turning into a vampire.Chanyeol must love you"

"Ha?"

''wait you don't know.''l shook my head..

''You're a vampire but don't worry nothing change except you can pregnant and live longer."

"Ha?"

"If you a vampire you can get pregnant but no worries."

I nod.Maybe Umma right being a vampire might not be so bad.Beside its not like I have anything to do even if I am a human.

"Another round."Umma ask taking the controller that I throw.

"Of course.This time no cheating."I said taking the controller.

~

Sorry for tha boring chapter...comment.

Vamire fact.

# guy can pregnant

# Its normal for guy to marry guy.

# If the vampire had with human but he didn't love the human the human will die.

# If the vampire had s** with human the human will turn into a vampire if he not dead.

# vampire live for 1500 years.

# The real age for marrying if you are a vampire is 700 but Key Jonghyun,Taemin and minho broke it.

Jonghyun 760 yo

key 756 yo

​minho 450 yo

taemin 445 yo

chanyeol 200 yo

Sehun 190 yo