11

Don't touch my slave.

8.30 pm.( dinner)

Sehun was siting beside his slave luhan while Chanyeol is beside baek.They are enjoying their dinner quietly with just them since Taemin and Minho are busy with some royal stuff.

Sehun who are getting bored with the situation decide to tease luhan a bit.

He slip his hand down the table and snuck them into luhan shirt.Luhan squeck a little making the baekyeol couple attention turn to him. He just flash them an embarassed grinned befor pinching sehun ert hand.

"Ouch.YA!!"Sehun snapped as he rub the part that been pinch.

"You used your nail."He said again.

"It your fault."Luhan mumble as he want to continue with his food.

Sehun wrap his arm around Luhan shoulder before pulling him.He whisper to luhan ear making the boy shudder as his hot breath touched his skin. "How is it my fault...May I remind you that you're belong to me."

"yeah yeah...whatever your arrogantness."Luhan push his face.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun just watch the scene infront of them. 

'Ahh...He is bullying my hyung...This mean vampire.'He though while chanyeol had a different thought.

Chanyeol:-

Ahh how nice if we were like them to.If only Baekhyun wasn't so dense it will be so.. easy but again his blurriness is what make him cute.

il let out sigh...

"Wae?"Baek ask.

I just shook my head and rest it on baek shoulder.

"Chanyeol~ah if you're sleepy then sleep at the bedroom."Baekhyun said.

Oh Xi Baekhyun wae are you so  dense.Is it even possible for people to be this dense...

..

(After dinner)9.30

About Bakhyun he doesn't had any changes at all...He should be a vampire now and you know vampire and human are different but Baek he didn't show any change at all.

Un like luhan .Who had been through many changes like drinking blood,supernatural strenght and his face are getting paller. yeah I know about Sehun and luhan dirty little secret let just call it vampire six scences.

I was gonna tell Baekhyun that he already a vampire but seeing no changes make me  think twist. I just decide to ask his brother luhan about it .

~~

"Luhan."I called.

"Mmm."He said and look up before standing up and bow slightly.

"I just want to ask you some question.can l?"

"Sure what kind of question?"He ask

"About baekhyun"

AUthor POV:-

Luhan gulp at his brother name.Oh I'm busted.

"What is it?"he ask trying to sound a s natural as possible.

"Umm you already change into a vampire...right."He say nervously finding the topic he going to bring up is gonna be very awkward.

Luhan nod.

"And umm you kniw how human turn into vampire ..Right?"

Luhan nod again shuffling on his seat as he felt very uncomfortable all of the sudden.

"I'm going to make a confession.I like him.Baekhyun so you know um... he turn into a vampire but.."

"But.."

"but he doesn't look like he's changing..He still the same.Do you know anything about it."

"Sorry but I don't know."Luhan stuttered a bit since he's not used to lying...

"Ow okay,that fine.By the way will you gave us your blessing."Chanyeol said raisig his eyebrow.

"Hahaha sure.Just don't hurt him kay."

"No problem hyung."

"Haha."

~