chapter 2

Don't touch my slave.

"Umm...Exscuse me...umm mas...Prince umm.."I call not knowing what to call him.He turn around.

"My name is Choi Chanyeol. I'm the prince I think you already know that."(you'll know why its Choi soon enough)

"Where is Luhan Hyung."I gather my courage to said it.

"Why did you drag me away from him."I say again but still in a low ton.I don't want him to think I'm disrespectful and kill me.

"Because you are now my slave and your hyung is my little brother slave.For some reason.Come on don't worry about him Sehun won't kill him.''He said pulling my hand.His hand is warm and somewhat welcoming.It just like Luhan hyung hand.

~

"Sit on the bed."He order me.I just do what he said since I'm his slave afterall.

He put his watch on a table and sat on the couch infront of me.

"Baekhyun right."I nod.

"Whats your family name?"

"l don't remember."I said with a slow voices

He look at me before throwing another question"Who's that luhan guy?"

"Huh? He's my twin."

"Ha??? You guys are twin."He ask looking shock. I nod.

"You two doesn't look anything alike.""He said.I pout a bit without noticing.I pout not because I'm acting cute it a habit when i'm annoyed.

Chanyeol smile.He smiled.It kinda dashing.

"I like you."

"Huh?"I ask dumbfound.Did I heard wrong maybe I had a sound trouble.

"I like you.People say I had a bad taste but I like you."He said again.Is that an insulted.

"So you don't have to be scared I won't kill you.Let sleep."He said jumping on the bed  behind.(The bed is huge.)He is os weird well atleast I don't have to worried about being kill. Wait where am I supposed to sleep.I want to ask him but I guess my courage is gone aain So I stood up to walk out until I felt a hand pulling me into a tight embraced.

I almost scream cause of suprised."Where do you think you're going."

"Umm.. I...um..I..sleep..um"

"You'll  sleep with me."he whisper at my ear.I can felt his hot breath at my ear.

"Wae?"I ask.

"Dunno.Ask my dad.That is one of the reason I always kill my slave because appa say a slave must be by his master side even when sleeping.I hate people on my bed but I'll make you an exception."he said pulling me to lay down beside him.

He fell asleep hugging me while I still to nervous to even breath but somehow its umm how should I put it not that bad .....l....guess.I hope Luhan hyung is the same as me.

~

Luhan POV

"Ugh...Where the hell am I.."I say holding my head.I felt like there a knife in my head the sharp pain is killing me.

It soft and kinda warm.Eh... Warm.....

I scream when I saw sehun face infront of me and on top of that I just realize I'm ......'BUK' "Ouch..."I can felt that my hurt not just cause of the fall but something else.

"Yah what are you screaming for early in the morning."Sehun say looking at me.

"Ya? Why am I and why is my hurt?What did you do to me?"I ask yelling at the so call prince.

"Whatever I want, you're my slave remember and I got the mark to prove it."He said caressing the teeth mark at my neck.

I flinched back at the sudden skinship and my face is blushing cause embarrassed at the teeth mark and the fact that I'm .

" OFF!!"I yell grabbing my shirt on the floor.

"Baekhyun.Where is he?"I ask as I finally recover my conciouness.

"Ow your brother.He's with my hyung don't worry chanyeol hyung won't kill him since he took interested in him."Good atleast for know I know Baek is still alive.

I want to go out to find Baek until I felt a hand grabbing my wrist."where are you going?"

"Baekhyun."

"Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Baekhyun.Exactly what is your relationship with that guy?"He ask...

"Why do you care."Taking my hand.

"Atleast put on some clothes first and you need to skip P.E today.""He say went into the bathroom.

Crap I forgot that I'm ....Ehhh but what P.E why do I need to skip it.Oh double crap my body it full of hickey.Curse you stupid @#$%^&* vampire......Argh.

" YOU SEHUN!!!"

 

Sori for the short chap.....comment and subscibed kay....