chapter one

Don't touch my slave.

"Chanyeol."

"Umm.Wae appa?"I ask.

"Why did you kill your last slave."

"I'm hungry."

"*sigh* I know you're a vampire and need blood but try to control yourself from killing.Your mother won't like it."

"Umma is to weak.Beside you the one who keep giving me slave,servant,maid....Although I told you a billion time 'No Thank you'"

"It the family tradition the prince must have a slave or at least a helper until you're married."

"It easy for you to say.....I'm prettier than all of those useless slave you bought.."

"Aish this boy....Listen this is your last straw if you kill your slave once again.I'm going to put the throne on Sehun."

"Appa~~."I whined just to get a glare from him.

 

Luhan POV:

"Please don''t take my house.I beg you."A middle age woman cry grabbing a guy leg.

"Let go woman."He say pulling his leg but she won't move so he kick her throwing her away.

"You better pay your debt."Say the guy pulling her hair.

Baekyun and I are to afraid to even talk.Baekhyun is already crying while I try to calm him down.

"Wait...In exchange of my house you can take those child."She said pointing at us.My eye widen at the sudden dicision.

"Wait you can't do these."I stood up.

"Of course I can .Is it a deal."She said looking at the guy.

The guy look at her and than look at us and than back at her.We just sat there and wish he'll say no.I rather live homeless than to be sold to a vampire.Cause to us human sold to a vampire meaning entering a grave or a cell cause you'll never be free once you become their slave.

"Deal."My heart beat fast at the respond.

"HYUNG."I heard baekhyun shout my name.I saw him being pull by one of the guy men.

"BAEKHYUNAH."I scream and pull his hand.He cried so hard I know his afraid.

"Aish this kid."said the men pulling me.I kick him hard on the stomach and went for my brother as I was about to approched him I felt a hard pang on my head.

"HYUNG."I heard he scream.I want to help him but my head hurt and my eye getting heavy.I pass out.

~

"Luhan hyung."I heard he call my name as I open my eye.My head still hurt form the impact earlier.

"Bakhyun.Are you ok?"I ask making sure.

"I'm scared."He said.Oh yeah we are sold to the vampire.

"Baekhyun.You don't have to worry.I'm here."I gave him a warm smile.He nod not saying anything.

"Yah you two the prince wanna see you."The guard say opening the door.

"Stand up."He order.I do as he said and baekhyun follow what I did except he is hugging my arm really tight.

~

Chanyeol POV:

"Here your new slave your highness."say the guard.I nod and ask him to go.There are two of them and both of them had they hand cuff.

Sehun who is beside me is trying to take a look at their face but can't cause they are lowering their head.

"Raise your head."I order.The blond raise his head but the smaller one didn't even move.I can see the blond whispering something to him and smaller one raise his head a little.

He is so cute.Actually the blond one is cuter but I found the small one is more attractive. He look so innocent.

"sehun.About giving my slave."I whisper to Sehun.

"Wae hyung?Don't take back your word you promise."He said looking sad.

"Mm.."

"Come on there two of them .Pwease give me the blond one."He said blinking his eye cutely.Good

"The blond one.Sure.Take him."I say feeling relieved it not the small.

Small. Blondie. actually what is their name urghh pabo why didn't I ask them in the first place.

"Introduce yourself."Sehun say before l could say anything.

"Xi Luhan."The blond say coldly.

''Xi Baekhyun.''The smaller one say like whispering but still can be heard.

"Baekhyun you follow me."I said making my way toward my room.I can see Baekhyun is hugging luhan arm tighter.arghh why is he hugging him like his life depend on it .Luhan whisper something to him again and he let go of his arm,luhan follow him from behind l about to tell him that he's Sehun slave before Sehun personally pull luhan away.While l take the chance and drag baekhyun away.

Sehun POV:

I pull him away and Chanyeol hyung take the chance to go away.

"YAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT FOR!!!"he ask pulling his hand.I was shocked that he yell at me.He yell at me the second son of the powerful vampire king.

"Ya.Do you know who are you yelling at."I ask pulling his chin up.

"Huh see if I care.Now move away I need to go get my brother"He say pushing me.He's personalities are interesting yet annoying.

"Forget it my hyung probally kill him already since he said he was hungry this morning."I grab his hand.His eye widen at my statement.

"Let go of me."He pull his hand running toward where hyung left.I hug him from behind only  to receive an elbow at my ?stomach.I clench my stomach and stood up.'Aish this kid'.I chase him.Chasing him was easy cause we vampire have ten time the power than human.I pin his hand up the wall.He struggle alot

"Let go."he yell strugelling from my strong grip.'I need to go to Baekhyun.'

"Shut the up.Now you are my slave.You don't have the right to order me you hear that."I yell back tighten my grip making him scream.

"Argh.I need to go.Baekhyun."He said with tear in his eye,Not caring for what he said I take a smell from his pale white skin.It smell good and somewhat relaxing.

Luhan POV:

I can feel his hot breath on my skin.I was scared that I'm going to die.I promised I won't die at least until baekhyun die.

He plant his fang in my neck.I scream as I felt that he is my blood.It hurt.Ouch my head hurt.My body felt weak.Am l going to.................die...........

Thank you for subscribing.This is my first time writing boyxboy so I'm afraid I maybe at this but anyway leave a comment I love reading comment it push my spirit to write till cloud nine.