4teen

Don't touch my slave.

Yuri:

I can't seem to stop thinking about Baekhyun

WHy?? Is it love? Hell no!! It something else....it felt like I have known him for a very long time but I just don't know when or where or even who he is.But I  can feel it the feeling that I know him. 

Aish jijja..Forget him already Byun Yuri..It not like he could be Haneul or anything .Haneul is dead and you know that deal with it. Baekhyun and Luhan is human. Pftt you're a pabo Byun Yuri. Now I felt hungry for yelling at myself.

AT THE SOUTHERN CASTLE.

"Hyung I had something to tell you."Sehun said after ten minute of silence.Sehun ask Chaanyeol invited chanyeol to his room for a talk  but for ten minutes sehun just can't bring the word together.

"I know that you been telling me that ten minute ago  but what the thing you want to tell."Chanyeol whine

"I'm pregnant."Sehun blurted with his poker face.

"DA"Chanyeol yell before falling to the floor.

He was to shock to even ask a thing.Who's the daddy,when you did it and much more was really hard to say and also Chanyeol always thought that Sehun a topper.

He rub his head and get up to his sit so he could speak properly to his brother.

"April fool."Sehun say with a still poker face making Chanyeol fell again.

"What the ..........Ya Choi Sehun do you wanna die.."Chanyeol said with an unbelievable expression.

"Baekhyun a pure blood vampire."Sehun said again with the same face.

"Haha very funny.Ok fine I'll pretend I'm shock so you could say april fool."Chanyeol said. "Ahh jijja Baekhyun a pureblood I never know."Chanyeol act.Sehun rolled his eye.

Chanyeol keep acting and waiting for the 'april fool.' but it never come.

"Ya I'm tired already just say the april fool ."Chanyeol.

"But it the truth you know I never lie."Sehun said.

"What ??"

"Baekhyun . a . pureblood . vampire."Sehun said one by one and sipping his craberry juices that even I had no idea were it came from.

"He's a vampire even before you him,he just like umma .Luhan said he was given by a vampire girl to their family."

Chanyeol stare deep in Sehun eye to find lie but there's none. "So..t.that mean Baekhyun is...?"He didn't finish his sentences cause he don't know what Baekhyun is even if he's a pureblood.He still love him so?

"You're and idiot."Sehun spoke.Chanyeol snap out of his thought "Why?"

"You probally thinking that you still love him even though his a vampire."Sehun raised a brow.Chanyeol keep quit yeap Sehun know him the best ''Damn you for knowing me too well''Chanyeol muttered under his breath but Sehun still can hear it making him flash a cocky grin.

"Well weather you love him or not it doesn't matter cause the point is Baekhyun family."

Chanyeol think deep.

"Chanyeol."Sehun called after he see chanyeol so quite and eye close.

"Shh...I'm not used to thinking so hard so be quite cause I need it."Chanyeol said putting his finger on Sehun forehead cause he still had he's eye close.

Inside Chanyeol brain~

'Ok Baekhyun a pureblood meaning Luhan and Baekhyun is NOT twin. And mean Baek is a vampire and vampire drink blood but...umm...oowww like Taemin Baek doesn't drink blood cause he is train to NOT drink blood.What more  did vampire has....................................................................................................Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................................. vampire ....'

"Baekhyun Umma and appa might be from the royal."Chanyeol burst out of the sudden making Sehun who is sipping his juices cough a little

"Bingo. Take you fifteen minute to figure it out." 

"Really it only felt like 3 minute."Chanyeol reply.

"So who do you think might be his family ?"Sehun

"I think its the Royal from East Kingdom.Baek did look a lot like Daehyun and V."

"You got a point.Wanna go check,tomorrow?"

"sure..beside It been a long time since I met V.We'll bring Baekhyun too."