C 5

Don't touch my slave.

"__" mean talking.....'__' this mean he is talking in his head or his thought.

NEXT MORNING(weekend).8.00 am

"Halmoni,Halapoji."Chanyeol ran like a five year old kid after he spot his grandparent coming out from the limousine. He  hug his dearest halmoni on the waist. "I miss you."

"YAH!! Choi Chanyeol how many time did I told you not to call me that.It sound verrrryy......old"Key say pushing the koala away.

"We finally met after 10 years and you making a fuss about this...It not my fault that you're old."Chanyeol pout and mumble just to get a death glare from him.

"Yah I'm still in my teens."

"In vampire age you are, in human age...uh uh."he shake his head and hug he's halapoji who is watching their act.

"How long are you staying here?"He ask jonghyun.

"Molla..This house is kinda big..."he said looking a the house.

"Are you moving back..."Chanyeol ask with bright face.

"Molla.Depend on the situation.Maybe I'll stay here but the mansion in gangnam..."

"Just sold it or let the maid take care of it."He add making a puppy eye.

"You are still spoiled as ever."

"YAH..Don't ignore me..."The diva whinned after being ignored for a while.

"If you're a human you already turn to skeleton by now."Key said still doesn't want to drop the cased.

"You really hated losing do you.Then you'll be dust.Halmonii....."He sang as he drag he's halapoji who is more mature to the living room to met his parent.

""Yah..aish this kid."

"Baeki..Take their luggage and put it in the guest room."Chanyeol yell from the living room to baekhyun who is having a hard time processing the new information.

BAEK POV:-

Halapoji. . . .  Halmoni..

WHAT THE....

Wha.....he look too young.....

They look to young and not to mention pretty.

They look like they are in their twenties...

How could a twenty year old be a grandparent...Did they married when they were baby.

Cursed rich pretty vampire...

"I should carried the luggage first."

~

LU POV;-(Sehun bedroom)

"Irona."I heard a cold voice calling but decide to ignored it cause my head hurt.

"Ya..Wake up."I heard again now louder and is shacking my body.

I open my eye as the sunlight hit my eye.

I rise from my laying position and now is sitting. I look at the cold voice person and all the memory came back.I look at the bed sheet that was over with blood and .All of my body shiver at the thought.I push the blanket away to get out of the room but as i step on the floor I felt my back hurt and I felt to down .I want to move,I want to run,I want to get out but the pain in my is killing me.

I watched as that guy come near me.

'Don't come near me.'i said in my mind but don't have the energy to speak up.

He take out his hand to touch my cheek. 'Don't touch me.'

Nobody:-

"You were a ...Right...but you taste really good we should do it again." He said with a smirk.

The word that come from sehun mouth suddenly make Luhan felt his heart hurt.

He felt nothing at that time.

His tear rolled down his cheek but he's not sobbing. He's not angry nor felt dirtied. What he felt is something even he doesn't know. More plain tear fall but he just ignored it and continue looking at sehun asking what he want.

Sehun watch the unemotion guy and felt his heart ached.

"Go take a bath."Sehun said throwing a towel above his head.

luhan just nod and tried standing again using the lamp table as a support.

He limp to the bathroom.Using the wall.slowly but he felt the pain again and loose his grip on the wall.Luckily Sehun reflect is fast and he caught luhan just in time.

"Geez..You are really a troublesome."luhan just look down.

"I'm sorry."luhan mumble slowly but sehun still can hear it.

'Did he just say sorry.This arrogant brat say sorry.'

Sehun pick him up bridal style and bring him to the bathroom.

He place him on the sink table and took the shower spray..

"Remove the towel."luhan look at him and remove the towel and leave his body completely exposed.He covered his privated area.He doesn't even look embarassed. His face is emotionless just like a dead person.

'Why is he so obedient.Did I broke him.'

~

LIVING ROOM

"Omo..Umma appa."Taemin stood up from the sofa and hug his umma and appa at the same time.Like a group hug and Chanyeol who is behind join in too.

"Taeminah.It been so long.Are you alright?Did Minho take care of you well?"key said checking his son body.

"ahaha. Everything fine.Umma I miss you.When did you arrived? "

"Just now honey.Where's Minho?"Key say turning his head to search for his son in law.

"He is getting ready.Why are you here?"

"Why you don't like it I'm here."

"Ani ani.."

"Sehun birthday is coming up next week right.So I..."

"WHAT?"Taemin yell and grab the calander.

"Did you forget?"

"Ahaha."

"Even if I am at this age I still remember."key mumble.

"so you admited that you're old."Chanyeol  in.

"Shut up."

"Umma appa."Minho called.

"Ah minho~ah...Nice to see you again."Key say.

Minho shake jong hand and take a sit beside taemin.

"Are you here to discuss about Sehun birthday"Minho ask.

Taemin look at minho.Even his hard head husband remember."I'm such a bad umma."Taemin sigh.

"Why did you said that?"

"Yeap...since he going to be and adult soon.I want this one to be grand just like chanyeol party."

"Yes let make it big."Taemin say still feeling sorry for forgetting his own son birthday.

"SEHUNAH!!"Key jump from the sofa and hug sehun who just came.

"Halmoni..Halapoji is here too."

"Sehunah you grew up so fast...."Key drag sehun and let him sit on the sofa.

"Sehun your upcoming age is coming soon right.So we gonna have a party.A big one."

Sehun nod.

"Where luhan?"Chanyeol ask.

"Inside he doesn't feel so well."

Chanyeol felt something  wrong and he can sense baek is worried.

Baek who heard his brother is sick look at Chanyeol asking if he can see him.

"Sure.''Chanyeol take Baek to Sehun room.

Sehun watch their movement and felt the urge to stop them but did nothing.

~

"Hyung."Baekhyun called and walk over to luhan who is laying on the bed weakly.

"Baekhyunah.."Luhan sit up from his laying position.His voice sound weak.

"Are you ok."

"Sure I am, I'm just a little tired."Lu said brushing his brother hair.He look so pale and weak yet he could still smile like that infront of his brother.

Baek pull luhan into his embraced.

"Why are you here?Where Chanyeol ?If you came like this he'll be mad."Luhan said pushing him away.

"Chanyeol won't be mad.He's right over there."Baek point at chanyeol who is standing at the door.

Chanyeol know what happen to Lu.He felt sympaty for the blond boy...Even if his this weak he still can smile for Baekhyun . He must treasured him so much.

"Hyung I'll be going now...take care of your health."He said standing ready to go.

"Bye baek try to not create to much trouble."

"Ok."he waved walking toward chanyeol.....

 

It been a weak sice I updated. Cause I been busy and my head is blanked.Anyhow subcribed upvoted and comment if you like...Bubye...