* * * * * *

Don't touch my slave.

SEHUN BIRTHDAY.

As Sehun is the second sons of the vampire king his party is very grand.Almost all of the kingdom are invited but the human stay outside of the mansion cause the mansion are already fill with vampire.Some of them are rich vampire and some are royals.

The king and queen(Tae and minho) is busy keeping their guest company.

Sehun who actually don't want to keep the guest company get pull by some rich vampire daughter.

Chanyeol was talking to his ahjumma(Who doesn't want to be called ahjumma just like his halmoni).It not like there no girl clinging on Chanyeol but he take a safe path and cling onto his powerful ahjumma,so the girl won't bother him.

Baek who is all dress up is also busy following chanyeol while holding his drink for him.

Luhan also had been dress up by the maid with Sehun order but he on the other hand was just leaning against a wall drinking some kind of red liquid that he found delicious while watching Sehun afraid if the vampire were searching for him...

~~~~

'Damn it where are they going anyway.Can't they talk at one place.My hand are tired of  holding this drink.'Baek mumble angrily while following his master.

"There Sehun."Chanyeol point at a guy that were surround by woman.

"Where?Oh there he is.SEHUNAH."The blond lady that chanyeol call ahjumma yell.

"Baek,You go have some fun a little ."Chanyeol said giving him a green light to walk around.He nod and went to the drink table leaving the vampires to have a family time.

"Ahjumma,Hyung."Sehun called,.all the girl around him look at them.He walk toward them living his fangirl alone.

"YA.Why Ahjumma.Noona Noona.Jessica Noona.Aish this two brat really don't know a different between noona and ahjumma."Jessica say angrily.

Sehun just roll his eye at his divayish aunty.Well he key daughter after all.The blood just flow.

"Arasso NOONA."Sehun said but in a mocking way.

"Aish...Sehunah you already grow so much.You are becoming more handsome you know."Sehun stay quite at his aunt compliment.

"Omo.What this?"Jessica say making a supprised expression while looking at sehun face.

"What?"Sehun said rubbing his face.

"You are growing a beard.Ahahaha.You're becoming a man so fast,even your hyung doesn't have beard."

"Ahjumma there something that call shaving."chanyeol say defending his hairless chin.The fact that he doesn't have beard worried him but whatever umma doesn't have hair.

"If you go out with me people will think we are dating."Jessica say jockingly grabbing Sehun arm like a couple.Sehun eye widen.

"With you.But you.."Sehun stop realizing that his word will make him end up breaking bone.

"Ya ya ya.What wrong with me.ha?Say it."Jessica slap Sehun arm before pulling his cheek forcing him to talk.

"ouch..ou..You are just to boyish.Try to be more lady like."Sehun said rubbing the cheek that been pulled.

"What? Ya which part of me is boyish."Jessica yell and stranggle Sehun neck making him chocked.Chanyeol just laughing his off watching his prideful little brother get beaten up by his aunt.

"Ya.it hurt.Help.Can't breath."He said trying to push the lady away.Against luhan he can easily push that little boy but against his aunt,he lose.Well not his fault his aunt know almost all type of martial art.Not to add the fact that she's a vampire making her power stronger than a WWE wrestler.

"I'm letting you go since it your birthday and  I see a hot guy over there.Well bubye."Jessica say letting go of the half dead Sehun and walk toward the hot guy.

"Ahaha."Chanyeol still laughing while Sehun glare at him.

"Sehunah.Happy birthday."Kris said hugging his maknae.And all of the soccer team arrive too.Congratulate him and giving him present.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

"Hyung."Baekhyun call as he spot him leaning against the wall beside the drinking table.

"ah Baekhyunah.What are you doing here?"Luhan said now standing from his position

"Chanyeol said I can go around.What are you drinking by the way."

"I dunno but its good."Luhan said.

"Can I taste some?"

"Sure."Luhan said giving the glass to him.This is the fifth time luhan drink that liquid and it feel great.He think its not wine or alcoholic since he has low tolerance in alcohol and probally be drunk by now if that was alcohol.

"Eww.Hyung What is this discusting."He said giving me back the glass and wipe his mouth.

 

Luhan pov:

"Really.I think it was good though."I said sipping a bit.

"It taste like when blood and saliva."

"Eww.No it didn't.Just because the colour is red doesn't mean it a blood."

"Whatever but it taste bad."

"No it didn't.I dare you to taste it again."

"No.."

"Come on just  a little bit."

"No!."

"One si​p."

"Geez fine but this is my last."He said taking the glass.He took a breath and drink it.

"Bwekk.Still taste bad."He said that but he gulp it till finish.

"You said that but you drink it till it finish."

"I was holding my breath and gulping.How would I know how much I drank."

"I'm going to take some more."

"I'll follow and took some drink that doesn't taste like blood or saliva."baek said.

 

 

Wow 70 subies.Thanks you,you guys are the best.Please comment and don't be a silent reader.