Chapter 15

Don't touch my slave.

"Young master you got guest."A young boy bow as he approached his master who is laying on a couch playing video game.

"Eh..Nugu,Jimin ah."Taehyungask lazily

"The princes from South and they bought guest."

"Chanyeol."Taehyung beam throwing his PSP aside.He caught a swift scent of the guy and he doesn't need Jimin to confirm it as he trust his nose more.

He dash out of the room leaving Jimin.Jimin eye followed him until he's gone.

"Chanyeol hyung~~"Taehyung hug chanyeol as soon as he spot the tall giant.

"Taehyung~ah,how are you?"

"Great but hyung you haven't visited me lately."Taehyung said looking up at chanyeol with his puppy dog eye and Sehun who were watching is having a hard time supressing his puke.

Baekhyun puff his cheek cause he was annoyed.'Who the hell is this guy hugging his master.'

"Ahh I was busy."Chanyeol rub his neck.

Sehun face turn to a 'are you kidding me' look before cutting him."He's lying,he don't want to see you."

Chanyeol who heard his dongsaeng immediately covered him"That's not true I was extremely busy."

Sehun just rolled his eye as Chanyeol glared at him.

"Where's Daehyun?"

"Daehyun hyung were busy settling stuff with the west."Taehyung answer still clinging on chanyeol.

"So why aren't you helping him?"Chanyeol ask raising a brow cause Taehyung is also a prince so he should also helped like Sehun.

"Hyung can handle them...b.beside I'm still young for this."Taehyung say his grip loosening.

"Shut up you spoiled brat I'm younger than you and I think I'm far more usefull."

"You shut up five year isn't a big gap."

"Well one year isn't a big gap eather."Sehun said and Taehyung just stand and pout looking like he wanted to cry.Indeed Daeyun is only one year older but he far more useful than Taehyung.

"Settle down you guys beside Sehun, we come for a reason."Chanyeol glared at Sehun.Chanyeol pull baekhyun hand and pull him iso he is right infront of V.

"Nugu....Chanyeol chingu?"

"Aniya..He's a vampire."

"Of course he is."Taehyung state 'isn't it obvious.

"He's not a human."

"And I'm not stupid so what is the reason."Taehyung cut as much as he love Chanyeol he hated twisted conversation.

"Do you have a  losted brother?"Sehun asked 'Why is it sound so weird.'

"Well I have Dae hyung and he always seem lost wait are trying to say he's my brother."Taehyung said treating the question as some sort of joke.Baekhyun was already at lost since the conversation started.This kind of conversatioin was to much for him

Sehun nod.

"Mweoya,why would I had a lost nrother."Taehyung ask stomping his foot.

"Are you sure maybe you didn't know ."Chanyeol said.

"I'm 100% sure beside why wouldn't I not know my own brother and his blood..."Taehyung look at Baekhyun.

"Wasn't even closed to mine."Chanyeol sighed yeah Taehyung can smell blood and class them,he can even tell the differences between hanyeol and sehun blood although they both had the same blood running in their vein.It just his talent.

"Beside why are you asking me this."Taehyung ask as he hold baekhyn chin and look at him .

"Baekhyun is a vampire."

"Yeah you tell me that already."

"But he were raised in the human world  so he don't know his parent and since he were a vampire we just tought he might be important."Seehun said.

Taehyung stared at his foot thinking something "Well his scent smell familiar."

"Really ."

Taehyung nod "It the same scent as Yuri~shi."

"Huh??? Are you sure"Sehun ask ,he doesn't believe it at all.

"Its the same.I remember her scent to well."