Darling (Step by Step)

"Just say what you wanna say, I'm not listening anyway"

Story number: 5

Title: Darling.

Pairings: Kevin - Minwoo.

Song:  Step By Step. 

~~ 

 

Darling…

How have you been? Are you eating well? Sleeping well?... It’s been 1 month and I finally gained the courage to write you. Not because I didn’t want to, because at doing it I’m accepting you’re gone.

I’m at my parents’ house now, I didn’t want to stay at home, makes me feel blue. I hope you understand. Do you want me to tell you how I’ve been doing?.. There’s not much to say… you know me, I’m boring. I’m just funny around you.

The other day when I was packing to go, I found our old pictures. From high school, you looked so cute on your uniform… It remembered the first time I saw you. It was the first day of our last year, I was with Kwanghee and you got close to ask me…

-Excuse me, where’s the classroom 201?

-Em…it’’s on the second floor.

-Ah, thank you. I’m Minwoo.. . Today’s my first day. I’m a bit lost.

-It’s ok.

-Thank you.  Bye then.

-Bye.

-Damn Kevin! You’re red as a beetroot. -

-Kwanghee…what was that? An angel.. .

Every time Kwanghee remember that day he makes fun of me. How could I fall for you at first sight? So weird, but it was like that. Funny, huh?... That was a good memory. I also found your first letters, and the letter I sent you on our first anniversary. We were so young.

There was a box too. Our wedding memories. The invitations you had done, the pictures and everything. You always liked to take pictures, which I didn't. But somehow you always managed to take photos of me when I was not watching. Yes, I found an album full of my pics. When did you take those?...You kid…

-Kevin, make a funny face for meeeeee~

-I won’t! Take that camera out of my face, Minwoo.

-Just one , pleeeeease. You’re cute I want to have pictures of you.

-Ugh, no. Better take photos to the foliage or the sky, not me.

-Ok….you’re so  mean! 

-Aghh, ok just one, but together...

-Really?

-Ajam,..

-Yeeey! I love you! This one goes right to my collection.

-Collection?

Right now my mum is cooking my favorite dish. You know what it is, don’t you? Meat soup. I know it won’t taste the same as yours, but it’s great that at least my mum keeps doing this for me.  Everybody here is taking care of me. I’m eating well~ you can be sure. Sometimes when I left some food in the plate I still hear your nagging voice, telling me to eat everything, your weird laugh at my explanations, or your angry voice scolding me when I lost something….

-Minwoo where’s my wallet?

-In your pants hanging from the chair in our bedroom.

-Minwoo, where are my keys?

-On the kitchen’s table.

-Minwoo where are my glasses?

-Here. YAH! Kim Kevin! You don’t lose your head because you have it sticked to your body!  Aishhh.  This man, what are you thinking of all the time? GOD!

-Don’t nag sweetie, I’m thinking about you.

Will I ever be able to find someone as pretty as you? I don’t think so. I confess sometimes I walk on the street watching people’s faces, just to see if someone resembles you. But no. Nobody has those shiny eyes, your swollen lips and those cheeks I love so much. Remember that day I kissed your cheeks so much that they went purple? You got so angry with me. I miss that.

-You’re so pretty. Why are you so pretty?

-My parents made me with a  loooot of love.

-Ugh, this arrogant kid.

-Hehe.

-I like your cheeks. Let me bite them.

-What? No, Kevin!

-Too late. Your cheeks are mine.

-Yaaah!

I wrote a song for you...again. You were the only person who ever encouraged me to go on with this. At nights you'll sit next to me and listen all my songs or you'll  read all my writtings. Even if they were not good, you've always told me they were great. Liar kid... I wonder if I sing one more time, If I scream this song with all the air on my lungs ...will you still be listening?...

-I love your voice., sometimes I think that I married you just to be able to hear your voice everyday, ha ha. 

-Aissh you, kid! I won't sing for you anymore..

-Pleeeeeeeease Kevivini.. ha ha. 

Is it Heaven satisfied? Sometimes I wonder that. Because now on Earth, I’m not satisfied at all. I miss you. Every second, every day, all my life. Darling, I’m sorry, I know I told you I’ll keep living happy, but sometimes I just want to throw it all and go with you….

-Don’t leave me… please…

-I have to go… I don’t have time and you know it. This has been getting worse second by second.

-No, please stay with me.

-Shhh, don’t cry. I’m gonna be with you. Always on your heart, on you memory.

-Minwoo.. I don’t want to live without you.

-Are you stupid? You must keep living. Be happy and take a lot of photos for me. I’ll be watching. You, always. Ok?

-I love you… I love you.

-I know. I love you too. Now, say goodbye with a smile.

I’m sending this letter to our house, I know nobody is going to receive it but that’s our place, the place we build and love together. I know you’ll read it If I sent it there. I promise I’ll write often, darling. I have to go now, but I have you always on my mind.  I love you forever.

To the love of my life, Ha MinWoo.

From Kevin. 

 

~ ~ ~ 

Yeeey Kevwoo ftw! (excuse my biased lol xD) Hope you enjoy ^^