Jerk. LaLaLa (K-FOOD)

"Just say what you wanna say, I'm not listening anyway"

Story number: 4

Title:  Jerk.

Pairings: Minwoo - Heechul. 

Song: LaLaLa (K-FOOD)

 

 

My friend and I are used to be the owners of Seoul night. Every weekend Kevin and I like to visit some places to have fun and catch some guys or chicks. Why not? We’re handsome and young. Life must be enjoyed. Sadly, a few weeks ago some pretty kid throw his claws on Kevin, and now they are dating. Luckily for me, the kid is pretty cool he always wait for us on the club we arrange. But now that I’m the only one single so I must do this for both of us.

I entered to the club with Kevin. He rapidly oversaw Hyungsik on the bar and ran to meet him. I stood there alone, but not for so long. I started my plan and waved my eyes around the people to find my target for the night. I saw her. The hottest girl on the place. She looked difficult to approach, surrounded by men and other women. It only made me want her more.

I got close and avoiding some deadly glances I took her to the dance floor. By that time I’ve already lost Kevin and Hyungsik in the crowd so I proceeded to keep on with the plan.

I tried to seduce her by using my best husky voice to whisper to her ears. And that worked. The princess was taking down his guard. Perfect. A few more words and I’ll take her home tonight. When I felt her body shacking, the only thing left to do was grab a taxi.

------

-Where did you go last night?  I was with Hyungsik and BAM! You disappeared suddenly.

-Kevin, do you REALLY want to know what I was doing?

-Ehggg no. Pretend I didn’t ask.

-We have to go again to that place, it gives me luck.

-Whatever, I’ll call Hyungsik to meet us there.

-----

That night again I was hoping to be able to take someone home again. Today I prefer some pretty boy, women are tiring. I looked around, scanning the area and I saw something interesting. Blonde hair, thin, not so tall, nice body. At least from the back he was my type.  When he turned around I was perplexed, he was all I was looking for, and for the best he was alone. Easy, I thought. I walked to him and stood in front of his sight.

-Hi, do you wanna dance?

-No. Thank you.

-E..excuse me. Maybe you couldn’t hear me, the music is too loud I understand, I said ‘do you wanna dance?’

-I know, and I said no.

He grabbed his glass of beer and walked away. I just stood there in the same position. What the hell was that? Did I just been rejected? This never happened to me before.  What did I do wrong? I just did what I always do, approach with my best but that didn’t work. After some minutes of standing there dumbfounded I tried to look for him, but he was already gone. I feel totally depressed and went right to my house.

---

- This time I’m not going to ask what you did last night.

-Kevin, something big happened yesterday. We have to go today again to that place.

--

The next night I dressed with my best clothes. I entered and devised right away that blonde hair. He was in the bar, all alone again. Maybe he didn’t saw me well yesterday, otherwise he couldn’t have rejected me. No way.

I went to the other side of the bar, trying not to be seen, and pay for his drinks, then I sat and waited. After some minutes I noticed him talking with the barman and then he turned his head to look at me. He stood up and walked to approach me.

-The barman said you paid for my drink.

-Ajam, if you don’t want to dance with me, at least let me pay your drink.

-Here’s your money.

He said putting some money in front of my glass and walking away again. I looked at the money and rapidly stood up to grab his arm. He turned around and looked at me with anger. I was shocked so I released his arm.

-I don’t need jerks like you to pay for my drinks.

-First, I’m not a jerk and second it’s just a drink.

-Whatever, don’t even try. I’m not interested.

Again, it felt so bad. What’s wrong with me? It just this kid that is so cold, or it’s me who is losing my charmingness. No, it can’t be. I’m fine, I can take anyone here to my house with just a few words…but him. This has become a new challenge. I’m gonna get that boy no matter what.

---

The next strategy I thought was to follow him. I waited for him till he went out of the club. I was watching while he was standing in the corner of the street waiting for a taxi. He lighted a cigar and put one of his hand on his pocket. So damn y for my eyes. Every passing second I wanted him more.

None of the taxis will stop, so I decided to go there and stop one with my body if necessary.

-Yah! Damn! Stop, can’t you see there’s a person waiting here! –I stood in front of a taxi who was stopping in the traffic light hitting the wheel of it with a kick.

-What the hell!!? What are you doing? –He threw his cigar and ran to the taxi.

-Yah! You two! What the hell? I’m gonna call the police! –The taxi driver yelled.

-I am the one calling the police, no one of you will stop just because he comes out from a club. What’s this?

-It’s ok. I’ll take the bus. – He said still a bit shocked.

-No, you’re taking this taxi. –

I grabbed his arm and opened the door to force him to enter. He looked at me and grinned. First time he wasn’t with that face of angriness. So cute.

-Before leaving, tell me your name, please. – I asked almost begging before the taxi speeds.

-You don’t give up, huh? Minwoo. I’m Minwoo. See you tomorrow. – He said and the taxi speeded to disappear in front of my eyes.

---

Minwoo, Minwoo, Minwoo. I repeated that name all day long. It sounded so good. I want to see him. I’m making a progress. It’s never been so hard for me to get boy or a girl. This kid is a special thing.

I put a feet on the place and on my glance I catched Minwoo talking with some guy. The hell? Not alone anymore… It can’t be. Not now that I managed to make a progress. I waited some minutes till that guy farewelled him and he was alone again.

-Can I get you a drink today? – He sighed at my question.

-Ok…

-Two beers please. –

-Ah.. thank you for yesterday…eh…eh…

-Ah! I’m Heechul. Jung Heechul.

-Ah…so thank you Heechul. 

-It’s nothing. –

It was really hard for me to concentrate while he was taking sips of his beer. His long fingers grabbing the glass with class. Those lips, tainted with beer, I just couldn’t take my eyes off his beauty. Words won’t come out as easily as they always do. What’s wrong with me?

-What?

-What, what?

-What are you looking? I have something on my face or what?

-I was just…

-Am I that interesting?...

-You are….and hot. Really hot, let me say. That’s the true. – He chuckled a bit at hearing me.

-Those are you flirty lines. Nice one.

-It’s true. I can’t stop thinking about you since I saw you. No joke.

-Well, thank you.

-Who was that before? The guy.

-You pay for my drinks and want to know everything about me. You must be crazy.

-I’m just asking. When are you gonna stop being so rude?

-Maybe tomorrow.

He stood up and left me alone. He didn’t finish his drink and just went away. This kid is driving me crazy. If I didn’t want him so bad I’ll kick his . I just don’t know what the hell to do with him.

----

The next day I saw him I was a bit more confident and not so scared to approach. Now that I’ve been rejected so many times for him I just don’t care anymore. He saw me and bowed. When I was about to go there, he by himself stood on the middle of the dance floor eyes fixed on me. It gave me a chill. I walked to him and when I was close enough I grabbed his waist firmly, and he smiled at me. Finally. I got you.

I leaned closer to him. I was able to smell the perfume mixed with Tabaco coming from his clothes. His hands posed at my back and mines on his waist. I didn’t even know what we were dancing but I didn’t want to let him go of my embrace.

Suddenly I felt someone ripping my shirt from behind. A big force pushed me back and broke my embrace from Minwoo. What’s this? I turned around just to be greeted by a hand. A big and strong hand that went straight and hit hard on the right side of my face.

-You !!!

-Who the hell are you!? Why did you hit me!? Are you crazy!?

-So you take girls to your house, sleep with them and never call, you jerk! –

The girl slapped hard again. That slap made me make a click. . The girl from the other night. The girl I took home and I don’t even know her name. Damn me.

-I see you have some trouble here, goodbye. – Minwoo said and walked away.

-WAIT! Minwoo don’t go! .

-Al least be a man and say sorry to me!!-

The girl demanded, I sighed hard, she was right. After being rejected I’ve changed. My arrogance has lowered considerably. Now I can think of nothing but the guy who is getting out of the bar.  I liked him. I really liked him.

-Listen, I’m sorry. If I hurt your feelings I’m sorry. Someday you’ll find a good boy, not a jerk like me. Now I have to go.

The girl opened his eyes wide and smiled slightly, I took that as a sign and ran to the outside to find Minwoo.

-Minwoo! –I yelled, but he was gone – !

My cheek is burning. My chest is burning, I’m tired, and frustrated. Can I be more stupid? Now that I finally had him, I lost him again. I went to the corner to find a taxi, and as always they didn’t stop. I sat on the border of the street totally pathetic. Maybe is time for me to quit this. I can’t stand one more of those slaps.

I leaned my head between my knees and later felt somebody touching my shoulder.  I turned around and the person greeted me with a smile. I jumped surprised and straightened my back.

-That girl slapped you hard. Look at your face is red and swollen.

-Minwoo, I…

-Shut up. I don’t care.

-I’m a jerk, you were right.

-You are…. but why did I stay? Maybe I’m more a jerk than you.

-Because you like me.

-Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

He sat up next to me and leaned to kiss my swollen cheek a few times. It felt so good. Suddenly the burning pain was just a burning. No pain.

-Do you still want to do this?  Even If I’m a jerk who doesn’t call….

-Well, if that gives me the right to slap you later…I’ll take the risk – He said with a grin.

-Believe me, I’ll call you. 

 

----------

*Runs to The Moon* (?) Hope you like this story, with this I finish the HeeWoo series ;A; Gonna miss them ;; Next is Kevwoo please look forward! ^^