Your ways (Variety Of Ways)

"Just say what you wanna say, I'm not listening anyway"

 

Story number: 2 

 

     Title: Your ways.

Pairings: Minwoo - Heechul. 

Song:  가지가지해 (Variety of Ways)

 

 

ZA:E. These 9 boys are my life. I’ve been their fan since…well before debut actually.  I’m on  their fancafe and I  run a blog about them , so yeah,  I’m kinda famous in the fandom. 

Every day when I get home I check my social networks to see if there’s something new about them. I love them on this way.  I’m just happy knowing they smile, but what happens when someone ruins those happy moments…

 

-Oh, he is so dreamy…

-What are you doing!!??- He jumped and crossed his arm around my neck while I was so concentrated looking the computer.

-Yah! You scared me! I’m checking the new photos of the fancafe.

-Agh, again with that, Minwoo. Why do you like those weirdos?

-Yah! Don’t you dare to calm them like that in front of me, I’ll kil you.

-Ok, ok. But they are…emm

-Ha, can't even finish the sentence....You don’t know them.

-Whatever… I hate them.

-Ugh, I’m tired of this conversation. Maybe if you give them a chance…

He has always hated them .Since the day one. He supports me and go with me to events and things like that, but I always notice that he doesn’t look happy. I understand we might not like THEM but it's so stupid, has he never been a fan of somebody?

-YAH! What kind on band has a semicolon on its name? SO RIDICULOUS!

-Ughh, you’re horrible. Please. Give them a chance. For me~

-Agh, whatever, just because you’re so cute… show me the damn pictures.

-Yeeey! So this… group pic.

-AGH! How many are them? Like a thousand!!

-YAH! THEY’RE NINE, NINE!

-Whatever, too many people, next pic.

-Ughh, ok.. Individual pics. Here’s Kwanghye.

-Ugh, looks so gay. Next.

-YAH! God!... Mmm this is Sewan.

-Other, so gay, next!

-YAH! Stop it with that! Ugh, here is Dongfun.

-How old is he? LIKE FIVE! Next!

-YAH!... Please, be serious. This is Kenin and next to him is Taehyun.

-NEXT.

-So he is Hyungbik.

-NEXT.

-Leader Janyoung.

-NEXT.

-He is Minwyo. My friends told me we look alike. Haha, what a shame. He is so cute…I’m not. – I always giggle when I think about that, can’t help it. Me? As cute as Minwyo, you have to be kidding.  

-Ugh, stop doing that face, this is the worst, next.

-Well, lastly… him. – I said whispering.

-What was that of ‘Him~’?

-I love them all you know, but we all have that a special one. He is my special boy.

-S-special what? Let’s see then.-His face went suddenly black.

-Ok~. He is Hyechul.

-No, I was wrong. THIS IS THE WORST. Look at that delinquent face. A big no.

-Delinquent?? SHUT UP!

-Are you blind, Minwoo? Look at him! Those eyes and that arrogant pose, he is obviously a brat!

-Yah! Yeah, he is a bit short-tempered sometimes but he is sweet, and goofy, and he works really hard. That’s what I like about him.

-Ugh, you sound like an in love teenager.

-JEALOUS?

-Me? Pufff. You have to be kidding.

-Mmmm…well...if you say so. Maybe if you listen to one song, you’ll change your mind.

-I don’t think so, but whatever bring it on. - He rolled his eyes

-Ok, listen this song is called ‘Gajigajihae’you would like it.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance again, but then he went back to look at the photos. I know he does it for me, and that makes me so happy. He tries his best to give them a chance. I don’t care if likes it or not.  I’m just happy if he listen this song by my side. I played the song and his face became graduallty less tense...but I can't stay quiet like this, I must use this ocassion to provoke a bit…

-Hyechul‘s rap is the best on this song, listen to this part. God, he is just amazing.

-Ok, stop! I don’t want to hear anymore, turn off that thing!! -Bingo.

-Hahaha, you’re so jealous, my God. Hahaha.

 - I’m not.

- So cute, even denying it. Hahaha.

-YAH! You want to know? OK, YES. I’M JEALOUS, SO FREAKING JEALOUS. YOU GIVE THESE FREAKS MORE ATTENTION THAN ME. YOU SPEND HOURS IN THE COMPUTER. HOURS WE COULD SPEND TOGETHER, I DON’T KNOW, WATCHING A MOVIE, CUDDLING OR….YOU KNOW.

-Hahaha.

-YAH! I’m serious, don’t laugh!! Choose! Me or them!

-You can’t compare, they’re NINE, NINE.

-OK!  FINE! Me or him!? Hyewhatever…

-Hyechul! And you can’t do this to me!

-ARE…ARE YOU DOUBTING? REALLY, THIS...IS.. WAA..I’M REALLY PISSED OFF.

- Hahhaha. Ok, ok~ I like you more.

-MEAN IT! You are just saying to make me feel better, AND LOOK AT ME NOT TO THE COMPUTER, FOR GOD’S SAKE!

-YAH! It’s for real! And these are 2 different kind of love. He gives me strength, happiness and good music… and you… what can you give me?

-This!

He turned my chair round really fast while I was still laughing. He made me stood up and in less than a second he started kissing me roughly. His hand grabbed my waist strongly, so I didn’t even think of struggling. Not like I wanted to resist it. I love his kisses full of jealousy.  And after some minutes I was completely melted and surrendered.

-Ok, God. Ok, Heechul stop it. –I said when he went for my neck.

-Now, who you love more?

-YOU! I love you more, !

-Really?

-YES!

-Come to bed with me, NOW!

-Ok, just give me five minutes to log out.

-5 minutes only. If you don’t come, I’ll grab you from your hair and drag you with me.

-Yeah, yeah. Go!

He let me go and I went back to my sit. Damn, my world was still spinning around, that kiss was no joke. But before I go...

-You know I was lying, don’t you? Obviously I love you more, Hyechul. Just said that to get rid of him, you know. Don’t’ get mad at me. I promise I’ll be back tomorrow, or whenever he frees me out. Just stay there, as beautiful as you are in that picture, I’ll be back.

-YAH! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? Come here, now!

-Ok, bye got to go. I love you Hyechul.

I turned off the screen.

End.

~~~ 

What's this? lol xD I changed the name of boys and band to make it funnier xD Big fail ;A; but whatever hope you like it anyway and at least it makes you smile xDDDD