^^Chapter 9^^

We Will Love
 
 
>>>Flashback<<<
>>>Kai's Pov<<<
 
It's  already been a month that I have been coming to this ice cream shop. The reason? There is this one girl, she just seemed to be unique in an amazing way. One, wasn't Korean but I actually liked that. Two she had an seemed an amazing personality, she seemed pure and innocent. But she also looked like if she has gone through so much.
She is always with a smile but when she thinks no one is seeing her, she has a sad expression, it looks like she will cry, but no tears come out. I want to be by he side, to get closer to her, to make her feel special. So that I never see her sad again.
But I can't. I have never had enough courage to go ask her if she will be my friend or my girlfriend or maybe just to get to know each other. I haven't even said hi.
 
Today I'm going in again, this time with my best friend taemin. But taemin being taemin I have a feeling he will mess up something. I have to admit I talk about her 24/7, but now tao want to see her. He has been begging me nonstop for the last couple of days, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided on bringing him.
"You better not do anything stupid" I told before entering the shop.
"Hey!" He half shouted "who do you I am? Don't you know I am the best Cupid you will ever meet!?" 
We opened the door and I saw her, today she was very busy. She was practically everywhere. She was taking orders, serving ice cream and drinks.
"Go talk to her and ask her for her number" taemin interrupted my thoughts.
"Are you blind, don't you see how busy she is, I'm just going to inter up her" 
"If you don't go, I'll go" he said and started to walk
"Wait!" I tried to stop him "I'll go"
 
________________________________________________________________________________
I UPDATED!!!! Yay!!! I just feel so happy today.