^^Chapter 2^^

We Will Love
I slowly opened my eyes, and found myself in a hospital room. Immediately I got worried about my baby.
"Is my baby ok?" I asked a doctor who was beside me writing in papers.
"Yes, the only thing is that you can't stress yourself too much for the baby"
Then I remembered that when I fainted kai was with me, but what happened to him. Where is he?
"Excuse me but was anyone here?"
"Ah yes but shortly after I told him your situation he left" he said before he left.
Then did he find out!?!? Is he mad?ahhh...were is he?
 
----------------2 days later-------------
 
After I got discharged from the hospital kai hasn't contacted me at all. I know I have to give him sometime, but I keep thinking what if he is leaving me forever?
*ding dong*
Could it be oppa?
I walk over to the door.
As soon as I open the door kai comes raging through the door pushing me to to the wall.
"Ouch"
He stares at me for a while."WHY! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT! WERE YOU GOING TO RUN AWAY? WHEN DID YOU PLAN TO TELL ME!?"
It was the first time kai yelled at me.
"mianhe..sorry"was all I could say.
"I just found out the day before the park, I was going to tell you" I said before a tear slipped out. I was still on the wall but I fell. I hugged my legs and buried my face in them.
"Sorry" he bent down and hugged me."let go of your legs. Your hurting the baby"I let go of my legs. And he started to hug me again.
He caressed my hair for 20 minutes until I fell a sleep.
He picked me up bridal style and put laid me down on my bed. 
 
--------------Kai's Pov---------------
 
I felt so bad for yelling at her. So I put her down to sleep. I went to the kitchen to make her some food. 
 
How will my parents react?
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
sorry for the really bad chaper :( 
Subscribe and comment :D