^^Chapter 4^^

We Will Love
 
 
~~~.       ~= thoughts
 
 
 
It's been for weeks since kai found out, and he has been really caring and understanding. Now I am in my second month, the morning sickness is still on; but that's the only part i don't like. 
Kai: [I'll be there in 30 minutes] kai texted me.
I look at the clock and it's 3:30. Oh crap. I forgot we are going to go tell his parent the news. I've been asking him to go visit them earlier, but he always made an excuse, but I finally managed to persuade him.
I rush to go take a shower and do my hair & make up. I go to my closet to find "appropriate" clothes. I want to make a good impression so I choose this dress:
 
I quickly put it on as I hear the door bell ring **it's probably kai**
I go down stairs and open the door for kai.
"Are you ready" he asks 
I nod with a wide smile exited to go see his parents.
*
*
*
We arrive to the house of his parents.
wow he really is a chaebol  /.\
we are finally steps away from meeting his parents.
kai grabs my arms and turns me to face him.
"Before we go in promise me that you will always stay by my side and you won't listen to anyone else but me" 
"why?" But why would he even ask something like that. 
"Just promise me.. Please" 
" I promise you, I promise I will never let you go even if you ask me to let go, I'll never let go of you" he pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss, but he didn't seem as happy as me, he seemed really stressed.
We entered inside the big mansion, and went to the dinning room. Inside I there were Kai's parents. His dad looked very jolly and nice, but his mom had a what-is-that face.
"Omma, Appa this is Ana, she is my girlfriend and is carting my baby, you grandson or granddaughter. And we will get married soon" he said loud and clear.
 
_________________________________
 
im sorry I don't update often, and I'm a horrible author because I personally dislike authors who don't update fast and leave me hanging. So to motivate me please comment :) but what do you think of the story so far? I'm also looking for a co-author if anyone wants to volunteer.