^^Chapter 8^^

We Will Love
 
 
>>>Kai's Pov<<<
 
"you said you would never let you go, and you will always stay by my side!" I tried to make her understand.
Then I remembered she once told me her her password.
I punched in 8250 and it unlocked. 
I rushed to open the door and to find her. She was on her couch crying.
I walked as fast as could and pulled into a hug,"I'm sorry"I tried to calm her down"let me explain.."
"You don't have to, I should be the one apologizing to you" she said with tears running down her face, " I'm sorry for not trusting you and misunderstanding the situation, you probably didn't mean for that to happen." She hugged me tighter." I wont ever doubt you again" 
 
>>>Author's Pov<<<
 
Next Day
 
Kai and Ana were both walking down the street holding each other hand. Both with a wide smile. And wearing couple shirts. It was simply the perfect moment. They were headed to the ice cream shop were they met. 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
I sorry for not updating in a long time, but every single time I tried to continue it I got stuck and gave up. I really sorry for writing a short paragraph, but I felt I really needed to give you something Originally I had the entire story planned out, but being the pavo that I am I didn't actually write it down and now I forgot most of it. Again, I'm very sorry :/. But I am a lot less stuck!!!
 
 
I though I posted this yesterday! But I think I forgot to. I'm sorry for the delay