^^Chapter 3^^

We Will Love
 
 
>>> Your Pov<<<
I woke up I'm my bed wondering how I got here. I remember being with kai...
.
.
.
.
.
He probably left. 
**tummy rumbling** ahh I'm hungry. I better go eat.
I walk down stairs and find kai in the kitchen. I go to him and bury my face on his back and hug his waist.
"Sorry" he said as he turned around. He kisses my forehead and places his head on top of mine. I always loved that and he knew it, since I'm shorter than him we can hug comfortably."go wash yourself so you can eat" he have me warm smile.
When I came back he was in the kitchen table, sitting down waiting with food in front of him. It looked SO good.
 
"Oppa"I said happily
"Mm" he responded
"I love you!"I continued as I kissed him
"I love you too, but hurry and eat so you don't starve yourself or our baby"he replied, but he seemed worried or tense...
"What's wrong kai" I put my fork down and asked him with a straight expression.
"Nothing, we just have to go visit my parents and tell them the news"he said as he looked down.
"Then why do you say it like its a bad thing?"I asked worryingly.
"It's just my parents... I guess they could be pretty judgmental, well only my mom." He responded while my hair.
"Oh"I simply said."come one lets go watch t.v."
"Mm" I dragged him to the couch and made him sit down while my head rested on his lap. The lee hyun woo my favorite bias for life appeared on t.v for a commercial. Kai just looked at me weirdly every time I look at hyun woo, probably because I stare at him too much.  
"Who do you love more" he questioned "him or me"
With out hesitation I said "him" and smiled.
He pouted, so I said "ok you, because you are with me and you gave me this wonderful present" I rubbed my stomach.
"He bent down and gave me a kiss
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for the really bad and boring chapter. :( I'm also sorry for not updating for a long time but yay!!! I got 20 subscribers!!! Thank you every one! *bows*
  Ohh~ can someone please make a poster for me please~ :)