^^Chapter 5^^

We Will Love
 
 
"Am I really going to be a grandpa?" Mr. Kim excitingly asked. 
"Ne abonim"I shyly replied
"I can't wait" mr. Kim said like a little kid "son you picked very good wife, she can even speak Korean fluently." 
"Right! She is awsome, she's an excellent cook that graduated from culinary school, and is continuing her studies in Soul National University" kai proudly said then patted my head with a smile.
"Wow, she really is amazing."Abonim    said with a pleased face " what do you think yobo?"
"He could better" she replied with a small voice.
"What?"
"Kai, we raised you so well, but we didn't raise you to make someone pregnant. SHE ISNT EVEN KOREAN. She's probably some gold digger that-"
"Mom, enough I won't let you continue to insult Ana like that!"
"Ommo, ommo, ommo, yobo are you going to continue to just stand there and let him talk to me that way?" She shockingly asked.
"Come on Ana let's go" he grabbed my hand and took me out of the house. I couldn't get a hold of what was going on because it happened to fast. 
He brought me inside the car and took me home. Once we finally made it inside my house he started to hug me. He hugged me tighter and I just continued to hug him back.
"I'm sorry about my mom, I told you she can be pretty judgmental, that's why I didn't want to take you there. But you have to remember the promise we made before going in that you will always stayed by my side."
"Don't worry it already told you that I will always stay by your side even if you tell me to go"
" I won't ever tell you to go, nor will I ever let you go either. Especially with our baby."he made himself smaller so that he can see face by baby bump."I can't wait until we can finally meet you baby, promise you won't hurt mommy too much." He smiled and stood up to hug me again."I love you"
After that he left, to go to back to his parents' house, but I have have a bad feeling...
 
_________________________________________________
 
I feel like I'm doing a bad job with the story, please comment so I can do a better job. But thank you to all my subscribers!!!! I love you all^^