^^ chapter 1^^

We Will Love
Kai and I have been going out for four months now, and I could tell that he wouldn't betray me and would love me so I trust him. Although I don't reach the standard for Korean beauty, he loves me. I have light brown skin instead of milky white skin. I am also not as tall as they would expect foreigners   to be, instead I'm only 5'5". So far kai has been my first for everything even that... But I guess I had some features Koreans are jealous of. I have natural double eyelids, s-line, small sharp chin and a tall nose; apart from that my lips were rose and my eyes looked like it has natural eyeshadow that is natural. Although at times I would suffer from depression I wouldn't remember my good features, but when I am with kai all my worries go away. I feel safe with him...
 
Just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I'm thinking of weather to tell him or not but I'm scared, what if he doest want to?
*doorbell ring*
(I live by myself, my family is in the North America continent) he came in with a big smile, and as he came in he hugged me tightly. I felt warmth. 
"Oppa what are you doing here?"
" Ana.. Don't tell me you forgot about our date?."
"Sorry oppa" I threw him by best puppy face"I won't do that again" and I gave him a kiss.
"Fine. Who can resist that face anyways"with that he gave me another hug and gave me a passionate kiss. 
 
On our way to the park I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I got scared.
"Are you ok you look pale?"
"Yeah, let's just sit down I'm tired"
We were walking towards the benches and I felt everything spinning, then it turned dark
-------------kai's Pov---------------
I felt worried for Ana, because she was turning pale...
Suddenly i saw her falling, fortunately I caught her before she hit the ground. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the nearest hospital. I was scared to death.
"Ana's guardian?"a nurse called out and guided me to her room, the only people there was her and the doctor. I looked how beautiful and peaceful she looked and didn't want to disturb her.
"Are you Ana's guardian" the doctor asked me.
"Yes, what happened to her, why did she faint,is anything wrong with her?"
"Calm down they are both ok" both? "she just needs to relax and rest more, also make sure she eats healthily and takes parental vitamins, for the baby"
"Baby?"
"Yes, don't you know? She is two weeks pregnant"then he left the room leaving both of us alone. I didn't know what to say, did she already know? Of course she knew it's her body, of course she knows. But why didn't she tell me? I was mad and happy at the same time I didn't know what do do.
She slowly opened her eyes...
____________________________________________________________________
thank you everyone for sucribing:D I hope I do my best!