^^Chspter 6^^

We Will Love
 
 
>>>Kai's Pov<<<
 
I can't believe my mom actually dared to say something like that
After I left Ana I drove as fast as I could to to my parent's house. As I arrived I opened the door and found my mom talking and laughing to a girl my age.
I had to admit she was pretty but not nearly as beautiful like Ana.
"Oh kai your here" she acted like as if NOTHING had happened, "here let me introduce you two. Ji eun          this is kai, and kai this is Lee Ji-eun, your future wife" she said with a wide smile. I just stood still trying to process what was going on. She extended her arm for me to shake her hand.
"Hi, you can call me IU-"
"MOM DID YOU NOT HEAR ANA IS PREGNANT, WITH MY CHILD. WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AND YOU OR NO ONE WILL PREVENT THAT. GOT THAT?" With that he left to his apartment.
 
>>>Authors Pov<<< 
 
After kai left Mrs. Kim was extremely shocked at her son'a behavior. 
"Don't worry honey he didn't really mean that, all you need to do is make him love you." She tried to convince ji eun, so that she wouldn't run away.
"Don't worry omonim, I will definitely make him fall in love for me. No matter what." Ji eun stated.
 
>>>Kai's Pov<<<<
 
I need some time to think. Ughh what am I going to do!?!? Why can't my mom just understand I love Ana! How can I make her understand.
I arrive to the front of my apartment to find that girl from earlier. I'm trying my best to ignore her and to enter my apartment, but when I star to put the keys in she starts speaking.
"Oppa"she starts, "can I come in i have something i want to say."
"Sure" I open the door and let her in.
"I'm sorry about earlier, we don't have to marry if you don't want to" she said in a kind voice but for some reason I couldn't believe her.
"Thank you, I would really--- I wanted to finish my sentence but she kissed me. I push her off and find Ana in front of my door.she ran away and I tried to chase after her.
 
 
Well, mission accomplished IU thought.
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry guys I haven't updated in a looong time. So to make it up I will give 2 special updates for Christmas.  Thank you to all my subscribers that have put up with me this entire time. I'm sorry and thank you. Please comment^^
 
 
Oh and remember I'm still in need of a co-author❤️❤️❤️