^^Chapter 10^^

We Will Love
 
Last week I mentioned I was craving posole, a Mexican food that my grandma/aunt used to make for me when I was a kid. She would always take care of me and became like a second mom. She was the only one that supported my dream of going to culinary school and to live in Korea, the only person. Well apart from my grandpa/uncle, her husband that also became a dad to me. He is my number one dad.
Well there is this one person that is my dad, but he doesn't even deserve that title. When I was born my mom finally left my day after violence,humiliation, and mistreatment. At the age of 4 I moved to the united stated with my mom and my two brothers. I would always talk with my dad over the phone,promising me he would come see me soon. I would think he was the best dad ever. My mom would never tell me otherwise,hiding the pain. 
But later I found out while I was still a kid, that he had another daughter and he decided to live with some . She even purposely named her similar to my name, that kid's name was Hannah. So mean while I was waiting for a dad, he was having fun with those people. 
Later because of that incident I never trusted anyone, and remained as a quiet kid that behaved really well. The truth was that I was alone. I was well behaved because if I wasn't I would get compared. I felt like no one wanted me or needed me, and wanted to commit suicide. I even cut my wrists. Everything because of that one thing.
Anyways, kai has been really bothering me that he wants to meet my grandma/aunt and and my grandpa/uncle. And again he is bothering me with that same topic.
"Come on, please let's go!?!" He wined like a little kid"you have to admit you want to see them again don't you?"
"Well it has been 14 years.." I hesitated,"we can go if...."
His eyes lit up
"If you learn Spanish"
"Really!?!?" he got exited," of course I can learn it! I am kim jongin! You have to promise!"
"I promise"
He held out his pinkie indicating me to pinkie swear. So I wrapped my pinkie and stamped wit the thumb" 
________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if that got too sad. It took a really long time because this month was all school. I bearly had time for my Korean stuff. And I just took my very first finals. So wish me luck that I got good grades!
Also I know I say sorry every single chapter but I truly mean it and am sincere. I really sorry I always update late. Thank you everyone.