^^Chapter 7^^

We Will Love

>>>Ji eun's Pov<<<

"Here is what we are going to do" Mrs. Kim spoke, "I'm going to call that little and tell her to meet me at Kai's place to apologize, but before she gets there you have to be inside, and right when you see her enter. Kiss him. Then they will simply break up and you will be there to comfort him. Perfect plan"
"That's a great plan but how will i get in?" I asked
"Simple. just tell him you need to tell him something. He's nice, he will let you in"
"Ok. Thank you eomonim, I'll get going now." I said before I left.

>>>Your Pov<<<

"Ne eomeonim" Mrs.kim hung up. I guess she wants to apologize... 
I don't think anything about it, and it's at Kai's house.he probably knows about it so I don't need to tell him. I grab my keys and head out.

I knocked on the door a couple of times but I guess they didn't hear me. So I guess I'll just open it myself. I grab the key kai gave me and I open the door. I look down to take of my shoes and without looking up I walk closer to the living room. Then I look up to find IU and kai kissing.
I don't know what to. I feel like my entire world froze. I can't think straight. Then kai turns and looks at me. I. DONT. KNOW. WHAT. TO. DO.
I run to the door to put my shoes on as fast as I can. Ughh why won't my shoes help me. Finally they are on and I run out as fast as I can. 
I turn on my car, and start to leave when I see kai coming out of his house. I just take a small glance to look at him and I drive off full speed

>>>Kai's Pov<<<

She took off in her car so it was useless for me to even run. I got went to my car and headed to Ana's apartment. I knock but I don't hear her
"Go away I don't want to see you again!!" She yelled through the door.
"I'm not going away until you listen to me!"
"There is no use just go away!"
"What about your promise?" I asked, "you said you would never let you go, and you will always stay by my side!"
______________________________________________________________________________

So I changed something. Kai doesn't have an apartment, now he has a house and it looks like this:

And your apartment:

sorry I'm late(really late). I'm sorry my dear readers. In the begginng, I had it all planed out but i forgot parts. So send me suggestions, so I can write faster.