the gala

Korean love

Taeyang P.O.V.

It was great to hang out with the girls. Seungri and Chaerin were a bit too cozy and Daesung and Minzi seemed to be avoiding eachother big time but other than that it was awesome.

And then there was Dara. God, she was gorgeous! We played some games, talked about our lifes and things like that.

After a while there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, our friend from YG entertainment: Dong-Wook, better known as the singer se7en.

"Hey! Good to see you! What on earth brought you here?" I asked. "Good to see you too Yongbae. Your manager didn't tell you I'll be your supporting act for the rest of the tour?" "Not that I know. Come in!"

I introduced Dong-Wook to the girls and when he told the rest why he was here, Seungri came with a genious remark: "Ooooh, yeah. That's right. I was sort of supposed to tell you guys that..." "Panda..." we all sighed.

Then Seunghyun's phone rang. It was our manager so he immediatley picked it up. After a few okay's and yeah's he told our manager not to give Seungri the task of giving through important messages, because he'd forget.

"Well, it seems were going to a gala tonight." seunghyun informed us after he ended the call. "Our tuxedo's are in our closets." "You guys are going too? Awesome!" Bom exclaimed.

After we all unpacked it was time to dress up for the gala. In my closet was indeed a suit. It was a standard: black trousers, jacket, bowtie and shoes with a whinte dress shirt and pocket square. Not bad. If I had to choose myself I would have done the same.

After putting it on and taking five minutes to put on the bowtie correct I quickly fixed my loose mowhawk and went into the small living room to wait for the others.

Seungri was the first to finish. He was wearing red trousers, shoes and jacket with a white dress-shirt, pocket square and as a finishing touch a red bowtie.

"Looking good panda!" I complimented him as Seunghyun came out of his room in navy velvet trousers with a matching jacket, an off-white dress-shirt and pocket square, black shoes and a faded red bowtie. "Not bad yourself either Yongbae. It has something... James Bondish."

After a minute Daesung showed up. His outfit was describable in one word. White. Everything from shoes to bowtie was a blinding white. "That is one white outfit Dae." Seungi said and he was right. Daesung's clothes were so white, he seemed to emmit light.

After five minutes Jiyong finally came out. "Dude! What are you wearing?!" I asked. His pants and jacket were tydied in rainbow colours. His shirt and pocket square were a shiny gold and his shoes had had a glitter treatment.

"I-is that a sparkling bowtie?" Seunghyun asked, pointing at his best friends neck. He was right. GD was wearing a sparkling bowtie. I don't know whose idea it was, but it was there.

In the hallway we met up with Dong-Wook who was wearing a dark green velvet suit with a bordeaux red dress-shirt and pocket square, a green bowtie and brown shoes.

"You guys ready?" he asked and we all nodded before going to the limosine parked outside.

After a short ride we arrived at the location of the gala and walked over the red carpet into the building itself. The gala was held in a vast ballroom with a marble floor. At the far end of the room was a bar and while in the middle of the room was occupied with people dancing, the sides were used by people talking to eachother is small groups, sipping champagne.

We soon spotted the girls and walked towatds them. On our way there I saw a lot of musicians and singers. That's probably the reason we had to go here.

The girls were gorgeous. Bom was wearing a golden knee-length chinese dress with a high neck and a crimson red dragon at the left bottom. Her hair was kept in a bun by two golden chopsticks.

Chaerin was wearing an ankle length, blue, halter dress with diamonds around the neck, a black strip of satin around her waist and a diamond bracelet. Seungri immediatley asked her to dance and they dissapeared on the dancefloor.

Minzi was wearing a black coctail dress consisting of a tight fitting top and a flowing skirt. She was wearing a necklace with a ruby pendant, a red rose in her hair and black gloves. Dara was wearing a loose, yellow, strapless dress, an amber necklace. Had an orange ribbon braided in her hair. She was stunning.

I asked her to dance with me and when she wondered if I could dance, I told her grinning: "That is for me to know and for you to find out." and she agreed to do one dance just as a new song started.

After a while said that I was a good dancer and the song ended soon after that. Dancing with Dara had been great. Our hands had fit perfectly together.

When we got back, Daesung and Minzi were in the middle of an argument and daesung soon paced out of the room, his eyes gleaming with unshed tears. I tried to follow him but it took a while until I found him outside, hands in his pockets, watching the stars. I couldn't see his face but I was afraid he'd been crying.

"You okay?" I asked and he looked awat from the stars to face me and my guess was confirmed. His eyes were red and slightly puffy and there were tear marks on his cheeks. His eyes showed how pained he really was. What he needed was comfort, so I hugged him and asked what was wrong. He said with a hoarse voice: "Minzi was my girlfriend, but we didn't break apart on good terms. I gave her my heart and got it back in a million pieces."