the fight

Korean love

Seungri's P.O.V.

The gala yesterday was wonderfull. Chaeri and I had danced a lot and it was awesome to be with her again. We had just gotten back from the dance floor when Seunghyun got a text message from Yongbae saying that he was bringing Daesun home early.

When we'd gotten back home ourself Daesung explained that Minzi was his ex-girlfriend and that it hurt too much to be so close to her.

We just finished breakfast and I was worried about Daesung. He had black circles under his eyes from lack of sleep and he'd eaten next to nothing. He didn't smile like he normally would and looked generally lost.

He curled up on the couch in a little ball of sadness when there was a knock on the door. It were Dong-Wook and the girls comming to check on Daesung after he ran off last night. They asked him what was wrong but he retorted bitter: "Ask your friend Minzi, she knows."

"Oh please! Stop acting like a kicked puppy when you're the one who broke up with me all those years ago!" she screamed back at my depressed friend.

Wait, Daesung was the one who broke up? He said it was Minzi who broke his heart, not the other way around!

By now Daesung had stood up from the couch and was yelling back at her: "You know why I broke up with you! Do you have any idea how much that hurt? Having the one person you trust the most betray you like that!" "I never betrayed you! What are you talking about?"

"November 8th, the day before I broke up with you, I saw you. I saw you with Taekwong! He was the guy who would drag me into a dark alley and kick me and punch me untill I was unconcious! I ended up in the hospital three times because of him! There were times he brought a knife and I still have scars because of that! How could you do that?! How could you make out with him, not even telling me you had something with him?! The reason I was so tired when I ended it was because I had spent all night crying instead of sleeping!" Daesung screamed with tears running down his face.

He muttered something about going for a walk before leaving and slamming the door. "Oh no... I-I didn't... It didn't happen like that. Taekwong pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear that he would destroy Daesung. After that he tried to kiss me but I got away. Daesung must've seen it wrong. Can I borrow one of your phones? I don't have his number and I really have to call him."

I was just abou to hand over my phone when there came a crash and a yell of pain from outside, followed by the sound of a car speeding up. It sounded like someone got hit by a car so we rushed outside. Someone behind me dialled 119 as we reached the sreet.

On the crosswalk laid someone, covered in blood. I ran over to him to check his pulse. It was weak, but it was there. In the mean time Minzi his hair out of the way to see who it was. "No... No it can't be..." she breathed.

I saw what was wrong. The guy that was laying here broken was Daesung.

When the ambulance arrived paramedics rushed out and put Dae on a brancard and took him to the hospital. They told us where they were taking him so we could wait in the waitingroom.

By the time we got there Minzi had broken down into tears and was blaming herself. "If I had just seen sense, if I had explained to him what really happened, it all wouldn't be like this." We told her it wasn't her fault , that it was an accident, but she wouldn't listen.

After a while a doctor walked up to us and asked if we were Daesung's friends. When we told her we were she shaid that he was in surgery. She also told us he had five broken ribs, his right ankle was broken just as his left knee cap, one of his neck vertebra's was broken and he probably had brain damage. Also he lost a lot of blood due to internal bleedings.

This wasn't what worried me the most, what she said as last was: "I am very sorry but there is only a small chance that he will survive it."