epilogue

Korean love
It was five years after the big meeting in Busan and 2ne1,bigbang and Dongwook were all sitting on the couch of Jiyong and Seunghyun's penthouse. Three kids were running around them: Jincho, Seunghyun and Jiyong's five year old adopted princess and Jinwoo and youngwoo, Bom and Dongwook's prankster twin boys. "I hope they'll like their new playmate." Seungri said, rubbing Chaerin's big, pregnant belly."You mean playmates right?" Dara asked with a grin on het face. "Wait, do you mean you're pregnant? Am I becomming a dad?" Youngbae asked and he hugged his wife to death when she nodded. "So only our little Daesung is still in the girlfried boyfriend phase?" Jiyong teased his dongsaeng. "Now were talking about our relationship anyway Minzy, I want to ask you something because altough our relationship is great, it's not what I wanted." Everyone was shocked. Was Daesung breaking up again? "I want it to be more, Minzy. So... will you be my wife?" He asked getting down on one knee, opening a box with a beautiful gold and diamond ring in it. Minzy couldn't talk anymore, so she just nodded, tears streaming down her face. Chaerin and Dara were crying too because of their hormones and everyone was happy for the newly engaged couple.