the strangers

Korean love

Daesung's P.O.V.

When the docters left after my check-up I had time to think. I tried to remember people.

I thought about my parents but my mind stayed blank. I tried the same with my friends but I couldn't remember anyone.

I still knew I was in a boyband, so I tried to think of the bandmembers, but still nothing came.

I tried thinking about who I was. I knew my name, age, stuff like that, but I didn't remember what I was like.

It scared me. What if I was mean before? What if I had hurt people in the past? What if people were afraid of me?

I looked around for something to comfort me and I spotted an old, faded, stuffed doraemon on the table beside my bed. I hugged it tight to my chest and let it comfort me. Suddenly I realised why it worked so well, it was my own! I pressed my face into the doraemon and it really worked on calming me.

"We knew you'd like to have that when you woke up. You allways hug it like that when something's wrong." I looked up when I heard someone talking to me. I was so concentrated on my problems that I didn't hear anyone entering.

In the chair next to my bed sat the guy with bags under his eyes that was here too when I woke up. "I don't want to be rude, but am I supposed to know you?" The guy looked down sadly. Maybe we were close?

"Do you remember something about the band?" I told him I remembered being part of a boyband and suddenly a name popped up in my mind. "Is the band called bigbang?" The boys eyes lit up and a huge grin spread across his face. "Yeah! It is! Tell me if you remember more okay?"

I smiled. He was so happy. "But... You are who exactly?" I asked again. "Oh! Sorry! I forgot to tell! I'm Lee Seunghyun, but everyone calls me Seungri. I'm the maknae of the band."

I hoped Seungri and I got along, he's sweet. But what if we didn't? What if I had been mean to him?

"What are you worried about?" He asked. I wondered how he knew until I noticed that I'd been hugging the doraemon in my arms.

"I'm worried that I'm not the same guy as before the accident. I can't remember what I was like back then. What if I hurt people?" Seungri smiled a little while he assured me that I hadn't changed a bit.

Suddenly his phone went off and after he read his text message, he asked if I'd like the other three bandmembers to come. "Yes, but just them, I don't want to meet too many people people in one time."

Within seconds there was a knock on the door and three boys came in. One was very tall, another one had dyed his hair blond and the third had his hair up in a mowhawk. They all seemed a little older than me, but not by much.

"Hi Dae, you feeling a bit better?" The guy with the blond hair asked. I told him it could be worse and all of them seemed reliefed.

"So, introductions?" The guy with the mowhawk asked and I nodded to tell them to do so.

"I'm Choi Seunghyun, the oldest of the group." The tall guy said with a low voice. "So... you two have the same name?" I asked, pointing to both the Seunghyuns. "Yeah, that's why everyone calls me Seungri." That's actually a good reason. I hope I'll remember it.

"I'm Dong Yongbae. I'm so glad you're awake!" The guy with the mowhawk said, wiping away a tear.

"And last but not least, me! I'm Kwong Jiyong, the leader of the band!" The guy with dyed hair and... colorful clothing said.

"So it's... Seungri, Yongbae, Seunghyun and Jiyon?" I tried, probably getting something wrong as I pointed to each person.

"It's Jiyong, but other than that it was great!" They all smiled at me and didn't act like I was doing things differently from how I used to. Maybe things would be allright after all...