the couple

Korean love

Seunghyun's P.O.V.

I'm worried about Daesung. After the surgery he entered a coma and the doctor said that if he didn't wake up in three days, the chance of him having no major brain damage would be very small.

That was five days ago, and Daesung was still in a deep coma. Minzy hadn't left his side at all. She felt guilty and blamed herself for the accident. 

I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist. "i know you're worried about Dae."

"You're too Ji, don't deny it." I told my boyfriend. Yes, I said boyfriend. Jiyong and I had gotten together a few months ago, but we haven't told the boys yet.

Jiyong let his strong mask slip, showing the scared, worried boy underneath. I cupped his cheek, lifting his face so I could kiss him. He deepened the kiss, tangling his hands in my hair as I slipped my hands around his waist.

"Oh my..." I heard someone say and i quickly pulled away. In the door opening stood Bom, a hand covering . Dongwook and Youngbae came to look what was wrong and saw our messed up clothes.

"Are you guys...?" Youngbae asked, making handgestured that indicated we were together. I scratched the back of my neck as Jiyong admitted we were together.

"Jiyong! Phone!" Panda yelled as he came running in and threw the phone at GD's head. "Seungri, no throwing with phones!" I yelled back as my boyfriend was only barely able to catch the phone before it hit his head.

When Ji finally finished talking Seungri immediately asked if we had been making out and I smacked the back of his head mumbling a yes as I walked into the livingroom.

"YG said we have to make a video for the fans as why we cancled the tour..." Jiyong informed us.

In the video we explained that Daesung had been in an accident and was in the hospital in a comatose state and that all activities cancled either until he woke up or until the YG family concert in a month. It was a very emotional video. We all shed some tears and Youngbae cried his eyes out so I decided to take him to the hospital to see Dae.

When we got there, I noticed that Minzy had falled asleep in a chair next to Daesung, still holding his hand. Dae himself looked the same as the other times we visited: his ankle and leg in a cast, a neck brace, bruised all over his body, a tube in his mouth for breathing and worst of all, asleep.

I sat there for a while, comforting Yongbae, when I felt something on my cheek. I tried to wipe it away and my hand came back wet. I had been crying without even realising. I was so worried about Daesung, about how he would be when he woke up...

If he woke up al all...