the date

Korean love

Yongbae's P.O.V.

I straightened my shirt before knocking on the door of 2ne1's hotel room. Dara opened the door and I took her hand and led her outside where a taxi was waiting for us.

We were on our way to a double date in the cinema with Bom and se7en, who had stolen Bom's heart when he was comforting her after she found out that her crush was gay.

The two of them wanted to go to Daesung first so we met at the cinema. The movie was mushy and romantic, but I liked it. The fact that Dara was in a cudly mood made it even better.

Afterwards we took the girls to a small, cozy restaurant that the guys and I found the last time we were here.

After we finished the main dish I got on one knee in front of Dara and took a box out of my pocket. I then took a a deep breath and asked: "Dara, will you be my girlfriend?" I opened the box, in it lay a necklace: a rose shaped ruby pendant on a thin golden chain.

She said yes and helped me up before kissing me full on the mouth. It was a great kiss. Soft and warm like no other and she oulled away way too soon.

We were just about to start on the dessert when I got a text message from Seungri. "Guys, Seungri says we have to come to the hospital. Probably something about Dae." I quickly paid the bill while Dongwook called a taxi.

We arrived at the hospital in no time and we met Seungri, CL and Minzy in the waitingroom. "why did you ask us to come?" someone said behind us. It was GD who came in with TOP on his heels.

"It's Dae, he's awake." Seungri told us. This was great! First Dara accepting me as her boyfriend and now Daesung was finally awake after a month! We were scared he wouldn't wake up before the YG family concert in three days in Seoul and that we had to leave him behind, not knowing if he'd be okay.

"Is he okay? The doctors said he'd probably have braindamage..." TOP 's words worried me. What if he was partially paralized, or deaf? He'd be heartbroken if he would never be able to perform again!

"He has no serious or long-lasting braindamage." Minzy informed us, but she seemed sad.

"What's wrong Minzy? Why are you so sad?" "H-he d-didn't recognise us..." Wait, what? Daesung didn't recognise Seungri, one of his best friends, and Minzy, the girl who accidently broke his heart? Finally Jiyong voiced the question that was running through our heads and asked why.

"H-he has memory loss. He doesn't remember us. He doesn't remember anyone..."

 

A/N: Sorry! Don't kill me! I know it was too short but I just had to end it there! Atleast Daesung is awake again...