the friends

Korean love

Jiyong P.O.V.

"Seungri! What did you do with my ear rings?!?!" I yelled through the room, looking for that idiotic panda.

"Don't even think of running away!" I warned him as I found him. "H-h-hyung! N-nice to s-see you here!" "Give me my ear rings!" "W-w-what makes you think I have them?" He asked, trembling in fear. "

Seungri... Give hyung his ear rings..." Daesung reasoned as he rolled his weelchair into the room.

He was allowed to come with us after two days, so he too was pacing his stuff before we left for Seoul. He still didn't remember any of us, but he trusted us and the doctors said he'd regain his memory in a week.

Seungri mumbled a sorry and contenued to pack his belongings after he put down the ear rings.

"You sure you're comming along? You can't perform and might not remember anyone. It'd be safer if you stayed here..."

But Daesung shook him head and said that he'd like to come along. "I may not remember you guys but I became friends with you all over again." He explained with a smile before contenueing packing.

I picked up the ear rings Seungri had stolen and put them in my bag along with my other jewelry. "What was all that about?" A low, attracktive voice said behind me.

I turned around to see my boyfriend standing in the doorway. "Panda stole my ear rings..." He chuckled and pulled me into a warm embrace, making me feel a lot better.

Suddenly his hand was underneath my chin and he lifted my face towards his. He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss that made me shiver.

"You done packing?" I asked him when he pulled back. "Almost." And he left.

"Hyung, can you help me?" Daesung asked as he appeared in the doorway. "Ofcourse! What's wrong?"

When we arrived in his room he explained that there was a box on the highest shelf, so he couldn't reach it while he was in his chair.

When I pulled down the box, I saw how beautiful it actually was. It was made out of warm, brown wood. In the lid the image of a waterfall was carved and the sides were carved in flowing flower paterns.

"Wow... It's gorgeous!" I exclaimed in awe. "You haven't seen what's in it yet." and he opened the lid.

The inside of the box was lined with cushions covered in purple satin. In the middle of the box laid a necklace consisting of a simple golden chain and a beautiful locket that was shaped like a heart with two delicate golden wings while the heart itself was covered with a while opal.

"Dae... It's... I don't even know!" I tried to think of something to describe what I saw but it was too beautiful for words.

"How did you get it?" "I bought it. It was for my girlfriend, but for some reason I never got to give it to her."

So this necklace was meant for Minzi... Poor Dae, he really was a great boyfriend. I watched as Dae put the box in his lap and took out the locket to open it.

In the inside a text was carved. "You are the wings that make me fly." it said.

Suddenly Dae grabbed for his head after putting down the necklace. "Daesung what's wrong?" but he didn't awnser and just held his head as of he was in pain.

I heard the door open and Dongwook came rushing in. "What's wrong?" He asked Daesung. "It-it hurts... So much." he whimpered as I rubbed soothing circles on his back.

Suddenly he droped his hands with wide eyes, staring at the locket. 

"Are you ok?" I asked worried and he turned to me, tears streaming down his face. "I remember her. I remember Minzi." He said before he broke down in tears.