the concert

Korean love

Seungri P.O.V.

It was great to see eveyone welcoming Daesung hyung when we arrived at the location of the YG family concert. There were loads of hugs and everyone was so happy to see him!

It was too bad he couldn't perform but he'd come onstage after our performance to talk to the fans.

Then I noticed him glancing at Minzy and his face fell. I ran up to my hyung and gave him the biggest panda hug possible.

"Please don't be sad hyung. I can't stand seeing you sad again. Please be happy. You've cried enough."

He burried his head head in my shoulder and my shirt got wet. Soft heartbroken sobs reached my ears and I rubbed his back softly to calm him down.

"Sorry maknae, you know I can't ignore her here, but I 'll try." He said after he lifted his head from my shoulder. I wiped away his tears and told him not to worry.

We went to the make-up together with the other hyungs but he finished earlier than the rest of us because he wasn't going to perform.

When we finished, Seunghyun and Jiyong dissapeared into a closet, doing... stuff I probably don't want to know about. The same was the case with Youngbae and Dara, and Chaerin was still busy dressing up so I just wandered around, hoping I'd come across something intresting.

I was walking along the balcony above the small training room when I heard something below me. I looked down to see Dae rolling in, followed by Minzy. "Whatever you want to say, say it quick. I don't want to be here with you." Dae said, barely keeping his voice strong and emotionless.

"Look, Dae, I know that you hate me and I get that. I get that you don't want to see me anymore, and are discusted by me, but I want to make sure that you know what really happened before I'll make sure to dissapear from your life forever."

I probably should've left, but I had to help Dae if it became too much for him. Plus I was way to curious to just leave.

"First of all, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for breaking your heart, ruining your life, getting you in that accident, not realising what caused your decision and I'm sorry I wasn't the perfect girlfriend while you were the perfect boyfriend for me.

I never kissed Taekwong. He forced his lips on mine so it looked like I was cheating. He noticed how much I was helping you and noticed I was the one keeping you from breaking so he tricked you into thinking that I was cheating. I was an idiot for not realising you saw it and not explaining what happened.

I'm sorry I did this to you Dae. I'll leave now. Contenue your life and try to forget me. You won't have to see me again. I don't want to make you angry because I'm near. You're an angel, you shouldn't be angry."

She turned away from Daesung, who was still not facing her, but before she could leave he grabbed her wrist and turned around. I was now able to see his face and my vision blurred with tears. I'd never seen him so sad and broken.

"You're wrong." He stated simply. "You were wrong when you said I hated you. You were wrong when you said I was discusted with you and you are wrong if you think I'm trying to stay away from you because I hate you.

I avoided you because it hurt. Because everytime I glanced at you my heart was ripped into a million pieces because you didn't love me like I thought you did. I never have and never will hate you."

Minzy frowned confused. Apparently she didn't realise why Daesung avoided her. "How do you mean you don't hate me? Why did it hurt you so much to be with me?" She asked confused. Suddenly he reched up and-

OMO! No way! I rubbed my eyes. Did he seriously do what I thought he did?! Yes. He did. He really just kissed Minzy and didn't look like he was going to pull back any time soon.

"You-you were hurt because you still love me?" Minzy asked unsure after she pulled back and he nodded. Dae smiled for a bit and reached into the bag hanging from his wheelchair. He pulled out a small, carved, wooden box, opened it to Minzy and asked:

"Can we try again? Will you be my girlfriend again?"