the arrival

Korean love

Daesung's P.O.V.

We were in a car towards our hotel in Busan. Our concert here wasn't due to three days so we had some time off. For some reason Seungri was bouncing up and down in his seat, so exited was he.

Ofcourse mister cool, also known under the name Youngbae and stage name Taeyang was the first to tell him to calm down but without succes, the little man in a red skinny jeans and a panda hoodie was still hyper, excited about god knows what.

Jiyong and Seunghyun didn't seem to notice what was going on. They were both staring out of the window, glancing at eachother from time to time, their hands brushing eachother. Something was going on between those two, someting serious.

We finaly arrived at the hotel we'd be staying in and went into the lobby to check in. In the lobby Seungri began looking around, searching someone. A girl somewhere to our left screamed: "Seungri!" and I was afraid we had to run from fans but our maknae ran dowards her and hugged her. I looked at the others if they knew what was going on but they looked just as surprised as I.

Seumgri then introduced her to us as Chaerin, his girlfriend, member of the band 2NE1. "Ahhhhhw. Our little maknae has a girlfriend! How cute!" Jiyong squealed, ruffling panda's hair. Ofcourse the young band member became red as a tomato and slapped away GD's hand muttering: "Shut up!"

"Looking good by the way Seungri! I like your hoodie." Chaerin commented, wiggling the small ears on top of the hoodie. It made me very concious about what the rest of us were wearing. Seunghyun was wearing light wash skinny jeans, a ted tee with a cartoon dino saying: "Rawr" and a black leather jacket.

Next to him Jiyong was wearing black pants with ripped knees and iron chains hanging on both sides and a yellow shirt saying: why so serious¿.

Yongbae was in his usual black and white. He had put on black leather trousers, a white V- neck shirt and a black sleevless jacket.

I on the otherhand had chosen a lighter outfit consisting of a white shirt wih a shining silver print of a pair of wings and the text: "wings up boys!" and sand coloured trousers.

Chaerin then introduced us to the rest of her band. There was Bom, who was seriously checking out Seunghyun, Dara, who was being checked out by Taeyang. Someone FINALLY seemed to have broken his mask. And there was her. Minzy. The girl that ruined my life. The girl that broke me apart all those years ago, leaving me to build myself up again.

One glance at her and the burning pain flared up, sticking in my heart like a dagger. I turned away from her. Just seeing her was too painfull allready. Ofcourse the others had the 'great' idea to spend the rest of the day at our suite.

Reluctantly I went up with them, trying to stay as far away from Minzi as possible, which is hard in an elevator of a few square feet. In the room I finally had some space to get away but it wasn't enough. With every clance at her, every touch, no matter how small, the dagger in my heart was twisted around and I had to do all I could to refrain from flinching. If the rest of our stay here was going to be like this, it was going to be hell.