Hurt

Bling Star

" YAAAAKKKKK ! ! ! ! ! KWON YURI AND LEE DONGHAE ! ! ! ! "

 



All visitors are there in the caffe was instantly turned to Yuri and Donghae . Yuri and Donghae looked upset , they do not know what they should do .

 


" Aigooo , what you 're dating here ? ? " Says the waiter . Yuri bit her lower lip softly . SHe does not know what she should do . It seemed she wanted to disappear from this place , but even Donghae stood up from his chair .

 


" Annyeonghaseyo . Yuri and I is having lunch together here . " Donghae bending over and smiling . Yuri was silent , she did not think Donghae would be like this . With so forced , Yuri opened the glasses and hat she was wearing . SHe smiled at the visitors caffe .

 


" Aigoo , you really SNSD's Yuri . Aish , it 's beautiful even more beautiful than I often see on television . Your skin is not black , you're so white and beautiful . You're also not fat , you're very slim ( this is fact when I see her in GG Tour Jakarta ) . Aigooo , you're more beautiful than I imagined . " Said one of the visitors caffe .

 


" Ah , kamsahamnida . " Yuri smiled and nodded her head .

 


" What you 're dating ? ? "

 


" Ah , we were having lunch together . Incidentally SNSD and Super Junior were no schedules , so we decided to go eat together . " Says Yuri , smiling kindly .

 


" Mmm , it looks like we have to go . See you next time . Annyeong . " Said Donghae , pulling Yuri hands out of caffe .



' I think they are dating . '
' Yes , I think so . '
' They are very suitable '

 

 


> < > < > < > < >
 

 


Yuri grumbled angrily , she blamed Donghae because their disguises made ​​it known by the fans .

 


" It's not my fault . Maybe my face is too handsome so the fans can easily recognize me . " Said Donghae . Yuri glared cynical .

 


" Tch , what if later on a lot of media that we preach ? ? Aigoo . I'm sure we 'll become trending topic . " Yuri grumbled .

 


" You do not blame me . You're too innocent , too suspicious motion fans . "

 


Yuri and Donghae equally as silent . Donghae focus driving his car . While Yuri looked out the window . Soon the media coverage will be crowded by rumors their relationship . Yuri rough sigh .


Donghae car has arrived at the dorm snsd . Yuri immediately got out of his car and walked toward her dorm without saying a word to Donghae .

 


" Tch , that girl . " Donghae grumbled .

 


Arriving Yuri came , all the SNSD members immediately approached her and gave some very important questions for Yuri .

 


" How was your date ? ? ? "

 


" What Donghae oppa expressed his love  ? ? ? "

 


" Did he kiss you ? ? "

 


" What Donghae oppa reliable kisser ? ? ?"

 


Yuri closes her ears , does not want to listen silly questions from members. She walked to her room and shut it down .

 


" Aigoo , why would she ? ? ? "

 

 



Yuri threw her body onto her bed . Today is really tiring day for her . She looked at Siwon photo that she made walpaper in her cell phone  .
 

 

" I really miss you oppa . " She muttered . Then she took the phone and call Siwon .

 


" Oppa , yoboseyo . "

 


" Yoboseyo . "

 


" Oppa , can we meet ? ? "

 


" Arrasso . I 'll see you in the garden of the SM building . There's something I want to talk to you . "

 


" Yes oppa . Annyeong . "

 


Yuri hung up , and then she hurried away .

 


" Where are you going Yul ? "Ask Hyoyeon .

 


" I have some business briefly Unnie . " Says Yuri , getting out of her dorm .

 


Yuri walked into the hallway of the SM building . Everyone 's in the SM building looks very strange , they smiled and congratulated Yuri .

 


" Yuri sunbaenim , chukkae . Hope you lasting until marriage . " Said Lami , SM Rokkies . Yuri was silent , she actually wanted to ask what mean of Lami words  , but she did not have much time , maybe Siwon is now waiting in the park .

 


" Ah , ne . Kamsahamnida Lami - ah . "

 


Yuri walked towards SM park , she saw Siwon already sitting waiting . Yuri smiled , she settles sneaking walked toward Siwon . Then she closed Siwon eyes with her hands .

 


" Yuri - ah . " Said Siwon . Yuri chuckled softly then removed her hand from both eyes Siwon . Yuri sat next to Siwon .

 


" I really miss you oppa . " Says Yuri . She smiled very sweetly.

 


" I miss you , baby . Ah been a long time since we met . " Said Siwon

 


" Mian . This afternoon I could not see you . "

 


" I understand that you're busy date with Donghae . " Said Siwon . Yuri's eyes widen in disbelief Siwon would say something like that.

 


" Um , excuse me oppa . But we're not dating . We just ... "

 


" Do not ever meet Donghae again . " Said Siwon cut Yuri words . Yuri was silent , she did not know what she should answer. She could not not to meet with Donghae , because Lee Soo Man had told them both to pretend dating .

 


" But oppa ... "

 


" Stop the drama relationship with Donghae . Told to Sooman ahjussi if you do not want to pretend to date with Donghae . If Sooman ahjussi do not agree , you'd better get out of SM management  , I'm sure lots of management who are ready to take you. " Said Siwon . Yuri bit her lip , she does not know what she should do . She was not possible to argue Sooman rules because she did not want to get out of SM , but she's also not possible argue Siwon greeting , her lover .

 


" You do not need to hesitate , Yuri - ah . Even if you're out of SM , we could get married without any hindrance . " Said Siwon clutching Yuri hand . Yuri paused for a moment , she seemed to think of what she had decided .

 


" All right . " Said Yuri .

 


" When are you going to say to Sooman ahjussi ? ? "

 


" I still need to prepare everything before oppa . But I promise , as soon as I would say to Sooman ahjussi . "



> < > < > < >

 


Yuri goes limp toward her dorm . Her face looks very tangled . SHe really did not want to if it should get out of SM . SHe already considers the SM family is the family herself . But she also wants to marry Siwon without any hindrance . She wants to marry the man she loved .

 


" Yuri - ah , palli ! ! You have to see this news ! " Said Sooyoung when Yuri arrived in the dorm . SNSD members had gathered seen laptops . Yuri constrict the forehead and then join with them .

 


" What is it ? " Says Yuri .

 


" Look at this news . "
Yuri's eyes widen when she saw the article that she read on a website .

 


Super Junior's Donghae and SNSD Yuri caught enjoying lunch together at a caffe .
Today, Super Junior's Donghae and SNSD's Yuri was caught having lunch together at a caffe is located in the largest shopping mall in Seoul . They previously wore a hat and sunglasses to disguise them , but one of the waiters caffe recognize them . The caffe waiter yelling and name them . Suddenly , all visitors had come to know the identity them . Yuri and Donghae release their glasses and greet visitors with a very friendly . They did not answer the question grom fans whether they 're dating , they simply replied they were having lunch together . They do not reject or confirm that they 're dating . However , the fans are sure if they 're dating , because they wear the same clothes , they wore a pink shirt . Confidence of the fans was reinforced by a photo Yuri and Donghae that upload in their instagram  .
What they're dating ? But there has been no official explanation of SM confirm the dating rumors about they big artist .

 


Yuri sigh softly when she had finished reading the news . She bit her lip softly , how she could decide to reject SooMan plan  if the news has been spread in the media .
 



> < > < > < >
 


Yuri out of her dorm , she feels her mind is very chaotic . She does not know what to say to Sooman to reject his plan  . She was not ready to come out of SM . Yuri walked towards the dance room , she wants to soothe her mind by practicing dance .

 


Yuri opened the door very slowly dance . But she was shocked , surprised to see two people kissing is very intimate . Yuri does not want to interfere with their intimacy , she was about to close the door of the room .

 


" Siwon oppa . " Murmur Yoona .

 


Yuri paused in silence , she carefully looked at the people who were kissing . She really hear clearly the girl mention the name of Siwon .

 


Yuri was surprised when she saw clearly that Siwon and Yoona were kissing . Yuri heart beating very fast , her blood was boiling . She kept shut , do not really believe what she saw . Siwon kissed Yoona tenderly , he hugged Yoona tightly. Tears flowed from Yuri eyes  , she reversed her body and shut the door very slowly . Then she ran , she really felt very sick . Various questions arise in her brain , and she still did not think that Yoona and Siwon will betray her .

 


Yuri did not go to SNSD dorm , but she went to the Super Junior dorm . She rang the bell dorm . She sobbed quietly . The tears kept coming out of her eyes . Footsteps someone opened the door .

 


" Ah , Yuri .... What's wrong ? ? ? " Said Shindong was surprised when saw Yuri cried in front his dorm .

 


" Oppa . I want to meet with Donghae oppa . " Yuri sob.

 


" Come on . I 'll take you to his room . " Said Shindong . Yuri nodded . Shindong drove Yuri towards Donghae room .

 


" Hae . Yuri wants to see you . " Said Shindong knocked on Donghae door  . No need to wait for a long time , Donghae immediately opened the door . He was surprised to see Yuri with tears .

 


" Yuri , what happen? ? ? " Donghae asked with a tone of panic . Yuri did not answer the question Donghae , She hugged him tightly and cried in his chest . Donghae getting shocked because Yuri hugged him . He hugged Yuri very closely . Shindong left them alone .

 


" What happened to you ? ? "

 


" Siwon oppa ... "

 


" Siwon ? ?  What's Wrong with him ? ? ? "

 


" Siwon oppa kissing with Yoona . "