Bling Star

Bling Star

After the conference was held , Yuri away impressed Donghae, she immediately changed her clothes and got into the car . For some reason , she felt very awkward meeting with Donghae .
" Yul , Hae Oppa was looking for you. He says your number is not active . " Said Taeyeon when she got in the car .

 


" Let it Unnie , I'm very tired . " Says Yuri as she closed her eyes .

 


" Yul , why are you ? what happen ? ? " Said Taeyeon , she touched Yuri hand . Yuri opened her eyes , then she hugged Taeyeon and crying .

 


" Yul , why are you crying ? ? " Taeyeon looks very worried , she gently Yuri hair.

 


" I love Donghae Oppa , Unnie . I love him . " Sob Yuri . She sobbed Taeyeon arms .

 


" Not that it was good . You two love each other . " Said Taeyeon .

 


" I do love him , but he does not love me . "

 


" How do you know that Yul ? I 'm sure he loves you , what did you see his eyes when he said that he loved you ? he really loves you . " Said Taeyeon .

 


" he's still in love with another woman Unnie . " Taeyeon was silent , she did not know what to talk again to Yuri . She could only strengthen her arms and gently Yuri hair .


> < > < > < >



" Hyung . Did you see Yuri ? ? " Said Donghae when he saw Leeteuk  in the locker room .

 


" Taeyeon called and said Yuri with her . They had returned to the dorm . " Said Leeteuk .

 


" Aish , jinja ? ? why she did not answer my calls . " Said Donghae upset .

 


" Maybe she was sleeping . Hae , look , we 've spread the news about in the media all over the world . Lots of congratulations to us . Thankfully if the fans are very supportive of our relationship . " Said Leeteuk . Donghae approached Leeteuk, he looked at the laptop screen which is being held by Leeteuk . Sure enough , now news courtship between them has spread widely in the international Media . But he was really very grateful , because the fans are very supportive of their relationship .

 


" Hyung . Are you serious to Taeyeon ? ? ? " Ask Donghae .

 


" Of course I serious to her . You know , if ever since I saw her , I liked her a lot . I was so happy when she became my lover . But , first I was worried the fans who do not like our relationship . But eventually my worried lost already . How are you with Yuri ? ah , you are indeed a perfect couple . Hae - ah You're lucky to get Yuri , she was a woman every man 's dream . " Said Leeteuk . Donghae smiled proudly , he was very lucky .

 


" Yes , hyung . I'm really very lucky . This is my dream to have her over . You know if I really like Yuri since our trainees . " Said Donghae .

 


" Take care of Yuri , do not hurt her . She was a very good girl . "

 


" Of course . I will keep her with all my heart . "

 



> < > < > < > < >

 



" Unnie . Look , a lot of news about you guys in entertainment . " Seohyun shouted when she saw a television show . All members of SNSD exception Yuri approaching to her .

 


" Yes , the response of the fans was very good . Ah , you are really very lucky  . " Says Tiffany .

 


" I like seeing when Donghae oppa expressing emotions to Yuri . Indeed , he is very romantic . Yuri was very lucky to have a boyfriend like Donghae oppa . " Said Hyoyeon . Yoona was silent , she returned to her room to approach Yuri .

 


" Unnie , " says Yoona . Yuri turned and smiled at Yoona .

 


" Wae Yoong ? ? "

 


Yoona sat beside Yuri mattress . She stared at her blankly , her eyes filled with tears .

 


" Why are you crying ? ? ? "

 


" Unnie . I'm sorry , because of me , your relationship with Siwon oppa be destroyed . I'm really very sorry Unnie . I really really love Siwon oppa , but he loves you . He does not love me Unnie . please go back to Siwon oppa . He really loves you . " Yoona hugged Yuri very tightly , she cried in Yuri arms . Yuri was silent , she did not know what to say.

 


" Not Yoong , I really can not . I already have Donghae oppa . "

 


" Unnie . I know if your relationship with Donghae oppa just false . You do not love him , Unnie . I know it . "

 


" You're wrong Yoong . At first I did not love him . However , now I realize I love him so much . He was always there for me . He gives love and affection that Siwon oppa never give to me. " Yuri smiled , she did not lie . She did love Donghae . Yoona was silent , she let go of her arms and stared at Yuri .

 


" Are you sure ? ? "

 


" I'm very confident Yoong . Initially I was very hesitant . You know , are nearbyhim makes me very uncomfortable . And his arms are comfortable in this world . And now I'm very confident , I love him exceeded I love Siwon oppa  . He makes everything beautiful . " Yuri smiled , she closed her eyes and imagine Donghae face .

 


" Unnie . "

 


" Yoong . Keep your relationship with Siwon oppa . I know he loved you very much . He was a very good man . " Says Yuri , she gently rubbed Yoona hair gently then she walked away leaving Yoona .


> < > << > < > < >

 



Yuri was silent , she sat in the corner of the room . All members snsd and super junior was busy chatting , exception Yuri of course . Either , but , she feels very awkward . She tried hard to escape from Donghae .

 


" Hi baby . "

 


Yuri's eyes widen when Donghae walked over and kissed her cheek . Donghae smiled and then he leaned his head in Yuri lap.

 


" Where have you been ? ? yesterday , you left me when the press conference has finished , then you did not answer my calls . where was you ? ? ? " Said Donghae . He scowled . Yuri was silent , she did not think Donghae would be like this .

 


" Oppa . "

 


" In fact, just yesterday we inform our relationship to the public but still a lot of fans who pairing you with many men . Huh . " Donghae grumbled , he looked annoyed at Yuri face.

 


" Let me count how many men are always pairing with you . Kris Exo , Baekhyun EXO , Luhan EXO , Sehun EXO , Kai Exo , Chanyeol EXO, Taeyang Big Bang , 2PM 's Taecyeon , Lee JongSuk , Shinee 's Minho , and much more . I think , I'm better looking than them . But a lot of fans who pairing you with them . Yuri, who do you think is better looking between me and them ? ? ? " Donghae got up from his sleep , he glared at Yuri 's face .

 


" Mmmm .... " Yuri looks very nervous , staring at Donghae as it makes it very awkward indeed .

 


" Of course , he thinks you are the most handsome . Because she loves you . " Suddenly Siwon approaching Donghae and Yuri . He smiled , Yuri stunned , she was actually very afraid of commotion going to happen again .

 


" Why is your face did not look pleased when see me ,Yul ? ? hehehe " Siwon chuckled , he sat beside Donghae and Yuri .

 


" Donghae oppa . Kajja , we go . " Yuri grab Donghae hands , Siwon held her yet .

 


" I just wanted to talk for a while . " Said Siwon . Donghae pulled Yuri hand to sit beside him , he assured Yuri if everything will be fine , he clutched her hand  .

 


" What are you talking about ? " Said Donghae , Siwon looked at him .

 


" I apologize to both of you , especially to Yuri . I was very conscious , for our relationship , I never make her happy , I even affair with Yoona . I always hurt her . And now , I'm very aware that I love her so much after I lost her . I also realized , she deserve to be happy with someone who loves her and who she you love . Yul , I know , from first Donghae love you so much , I had not stumbled across a picture of you in his bag . I knew from the way he looks at you , he really loves you . Yesterday I was lying when I say that he still loved Yoona  , Donghae had never loved Yoona . He just loves you , Yul , he just loves you . " Siwon smiled and sighed softly .

 


" What is the sign you give up Yuri with me ? " Ask Donghae .

 


" Of course . I know you loved her so much exceeded I love Yuri . Please, take care of Yuri . Do not ever hurt her . Yuri love . " Siwon smiled .

 


" Without you beg too , I'm definitely going to keep Yuri . I love her very much . Very very loved . " Donghae tightened his grip .

 


" Hae . I'm sorry for what happened some time ago , I was just emotions . I hope you accept my apology and be friends again . I do not want Super Junior be cracked . " Siwon looked at Donghae , he hopes Donghae will forgive him .

 


" Of course . From the beginning though I 've forgiven you . We are Super Junior . Super Junior will always be one . " Donghae laughed , he hugged Siwon and they were laughing . Yuri smiled , she felt a heavy burden on her heart slowly disappearing .

 


" I'm so happy , you could be like this again . " Says Yuri .

 


" WonHae back together . " Suddenly Super Junior and SNSD member came . They seemed very happy to see Siwon and Donghae back pillars .

 



> < > < > < > < >
 

 


" You 'll take me where Oppa ? ? " Ask Yuri . She looked at Donghae who was beside her .

 


" We're going to mapartment , tonight I want you to stay there . " Said Donghae while continuing to run his car . Yuri turned to Donghae , she widened her eyes .

 


" YAK ! ! ! Do not do anything ert to me ! ! ! " Shouts Yuri .

 


" Aigoo , Yul . Shrink your voice . You almost made ​​my eardrums burst . " Donghae grumbled . " I just want to be with you . "
Yuri was silent , she imagined what if Donghae did something to her . Yuri shudder , blood rippled . Donghae just smiled at Yuri , he was very lucky indeed to have Yuri .
Approximately 20 minutes journey , they finally arrived at Donghae apartment . Now they no longer need to hide their identity , because everyone already knows if they 're dating .

 


Yuri sat on the couch , she saw Donghae is busy in the kitchen . Yuri rose from the couch and went to Donghae .

 


" Oppa . What are you doing ? ? " Ask Yuri .

 


" I was preparing dinner for us . It was food that I had bought at the restaurant , but I was warm again . I wish we had dinner together with very romantic . " Said Donghae . Yuri smiled , knows what she thinks , but suddenly she hugged Donghae from behind . She rested her head on Donghae back .

 


" Stay like this , only briefly . " Yuri muttered . Donghae smiled , he touched Yuri hand . He let Yuri hugged him . But suddenly Donghae let go , he turned to Yuri .

 


" We'll have a quick dinner , do not let the food be cold . " Said Donghae . Yuri nodded and smiled .

 


Donghae preparing food on the table , he was arranging food with beautiful as possible . Yuri just smiled at Donghae . She had never thought that if a cassanova Super Junior will be hers . With a very handsome face , alluring smile , and a body so sixpack makes Donghae admired many women . And the lucky lady who has Donghae is herself.

 


" Kajja , we eat . " Said Donghae . Yuri smiled and nodded . Donghae accidentally turn off the room lights , so they just lighting candles .

 


" This is a very romantic oppa . " Says Yuri .

 


" Did you like it ? "

 


" I love it . " Says Yuri happy . Donghae chuckled , he gently  ruffled Yuri hair. Then they went on their dinner .

 


Having finished dinner , Donghae and Yuri cleans dirty dishes and glasses after they eat .

 


" Oppa . I was very sleepy . " Says Yuri .

 


" Go to sleep . Kajja . " Donghae draw Yuri into his room . Yuri was silent follow Donghae .

 


" where I sleep ? ? " Says Yuri .

 


" You sleep here , with me . " Donghae grab Yuri hands to sit on the bed .

 


" But Oppa .... "

 


" I'm not going to do anything to you . Trust me . " Donghae smiled at Yuri , he tried to convince Yuri .

 


" All right . " Says Yuri finally .

 


" Yul , how we record a video . I want uploadkan to instagram . " Said Donghae . Yuri smiled and nodded in agreement . Donghae directing cell phone to their face .

 


" Hallo . I am Lee Donghae . You know , tonight was so special because there are special woman beside me . I really love her . Elfishy , can you say to a woman named Kwon Yuri that she never left me ? I really loved her . " Said Donghae . then , part of Yuri to record .

 


" Hi . Kwon Yuri Imnida . Yurisistable , please tell the man named Lee Donghae if I loved him . I would never leave him . Please, Sonelf , especially Elfishy and Yurisistable could approve of our relationship . Thank you . " Says Yuri . Donghae chuckled , and then he uploaded the video to his instagram .

 


" Yuri . Do you really love me ? ? " Said Donghae . He looked at Yuri . Yuri smiled , she pulled Donghae's hand and held it .

 


" I love you Oppa . I'm sorry , because every we meet , we always fight. At first I did not understand why we always fight, but ultimately I know the reason why I always get angry with you. Ie I'm jealous of your closeness with Yoona and Sica . Every time I browse on SuperGeneration , surely you're always paired with Yoona and Sica , therefore I was always angry and upset . And now I know , that was from the beginning I love you . And now I'm sure , I really love you so much . " Says Yuri .

 


" Listen to me Yul . I've give you to Siwon , although my heart really hurts . But now , I'm not going to give you to anyone. You are mine . Only mine . No one should have you but me . I love you , love you so much . " Donghae kissed her forehead . Yuri smiled and nodded .

 


" Kajja , we checked the reaction sonelf on instagram . " Said Donghae , he opened his instagram .

 



Aww, they are indeed very harmonious . Calm down Donghae Oppa , Yuri Unnie , we will approve your relationship .


Yuri Unnie . We , Elfishy very beg to you , do not ever leave Donghae oppa , he loves you .


Couples are very hot and harmonious .


Donghae hyung . We are Yurisistable , request that you do not ever hurt our Yuri . She also loves you very much .


Take it easy Oppa , Unnie . The Sonelf definitely approve of your relationship .


Fishypearl fighting


You really are very romantic . I envy you guys


Immediately married .
 

 


Yuri's eyes widen when she saw most recent comment . Married ? ? but what Donghae wants to marry her .

 


" Look at you , Yul . The sonelf approve of our relationship . " Said Donghae happy .

 


" I'm very happy Oppa . " Says Yuri .

 


" Kajja , we must be fast asleep . It has been very evening . "

 


" Oppa , wait a minute . I just wanted to answer your question this afternoon . You ask , who is the most handsome between you and the idols are often paired with me . Of course I will answer , you're the most handsome . Although if I could not see , I already know if you are the most handsome . Your heart as handsome as your face. I know , you who saved me when my apartment on fire and I fainted , I know you are saved me not Siwon Oppa . Fragrant breath , chest your field , the scent of your body , I really recognize . Not only that you saved me , but it often . Despite being paired with another idol younger than you , but you're still the best for me , and you are able to get into my heart , Oppa . " Says Yuri .

 

Donghae smiled , he gently Yuri hair .

 


" You also have to listen to me . You no longer need to be jealous of Jessica and Yoona . They just dongsaengs to me . I do not have a special feeling for them . Although many fans who liked HaeSica and YoonHae , but still, I'm entitled to determine who my partner . my fans is very valuable for me , but they have absolutely no right to tell anyone my partner . And my heart chose you , I want you as my girlfriend . At first I was afraid that if the fans do not agree , but eventually I was so relieved , they approve of our relationship . Do not ever jealous anymore , I just yours . " Said Donghae , he smiled and pulled Yuri 's body in his arms . He kissed Yuti head Yuri .

 


" Thank you Oppa . I love you , love you so much . "

 


" I love you more. Do not ever leave me . "

 


Yuri nodded her head . She really felt very happy . Finally , the perfect man to be hers . Donghae let go of his arms , he his face . Donghae kiss Yuri very gently . Yuri also kissed him gently . Yuri put her arm around Donghae neck  , she enjoys every deepened Donghae kiss .


> < > < > < > < > < >

 



2 years later , , , ,

 


Yuri chuckled upset , she watched Donghae stage action with y dancer . Indeed , she was so disgusted look . Some today Yuri really feel upset with Donghae , each she asked marriage Donghae always avoided , whereas TaeTeuk , YoonWon and HeeSica already married . And their career is still very smooth . But why Donghae seemed reluctant married to Yuri . What now Donghae is no love Yuri again ? ?

 


Yuri is now located in a row of chairs VVIP spectators with her parents and members of Girls ' Generation . They were watching Super Show 7 . The Elf was still loyal to Super Junior members even though there were already married . They still remain loyal to the 13 handsome men .

 


Now comes the turn of Donghae sing a solo . Donghae looks very handsome to use a white Tuxedo . How lucky Yuri to have Donghae . Donghae walked over to the place where Yuri was . Yuri did not know what Donghae will do . All the elf look screaming hysterically see Donghae approached Yuri . Donghae sat on his knees in front of Mr . Kwon . Strains of music also sounds ..

 

Sir, I'm a bit nervous

'Bout being here today

Still not real sure what I'm going to say

So bare with me please

If I take up too much of your time,

See in this box is a ring for your oldest

She's my everything and all that I know is

It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side

Cause very soon I'm hoping that I...


Can marry your daughter

And make her my wife

I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah

I'm gonna marry your princessAnd make her my queen

She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen

Can't wait to smile

When she walks down the aisle

On the arm of her father

On the day that I marry your daughter


She's been here every step

Since the day that we met (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)

So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad

I've got most of my vows done so far (So bring on the better or worse)

And till death do us part

There's no doubt in my mind

It's time I'm ready to start

I swear to you with all of my heart...


I'm gonna marry your daughter

And make her my wife

I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah

I'm gonna marry your princess

And make her my queen

She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen

I can't wait to smile

As she walks down the aisle

On the arm of her father

On the day that I marry your daughter
The first time I saw her

I swear I knew that I'd say I do
I'm gonna marry your daughter

And make her my wifeI want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

And give her the best of me 'til the day that I dieI'm gonna marry your princess

And make her my queen

She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen

I can't wait to smile

As she walks down the aisle

On the arm of her father

On the day that I marry your daughter



" Mr. Kwon . Can I apply for your daughter ? ? I promise , I will make her queen in my life . I would never hurt her , I will always love her , I will always keep her in my life . I want to marry her . Allow me to marry her , Mr . Kwon . " Donghae lowered his head, he did not dare look at Mr . Kwon . Yuri 's eyes now filled with tears , she never expected when Donghae asked her to her father in front of the public .

 


" I bless you . I allow you to marry my daughter . Please, take care of her , never hurt her , loved her with all your life . I entrust her to you . " Said Mr . Kwon , tears streaming down his cheeks , tears of joy because soon her daughter will marry a man who is very gentle . Mr . Kwon hugged Donghae very tightly , patting his shoulder .

 


" Thank you Mr . Kwon , thank you . I promise . " Said Donghae .

 


" Call me Appa . Because soon , you will be my sonin-law . " Said Mr . Kwon , he let go of his arms . Donghae looked at Yuri , he smiled and held a girl hand that he loves .

 


" Kwon Yuri . Will you be my wife ? be my angel ? be my queen ? be the mother of my children ? accompanied me all my life until I close my eyes ? " Donghae is now kneeling in front of Yuri , his hands clutching Yuri . Yuri stared at Donghae with eyes already wet , she really felt very touched . Elf cheered , they hope Yuri will accept Donghae requests .

 


" YulHae ! ! "

 


" YulHae ! ! "

 


" YulHae ! ! "

 


" YulHae ! ! "

 


" YulHae ! ! "

 


The fans scream , they mention the name ' YulHae ' . Yuri smiled , she looked at Donghae 's face and kissed his cheek .
" I want to. " Says Yuri . Donghae smiled happily , he stood up and pulled Yuri into his arms . The Elf and Sone screaming with joy , they were clapping and releasing thousands of balloons bearing the heart-shaped YulHae into the air . Not only Yuri and Donghae are happy , but all of their fans are also very happy .


" You are my sunshine . " Donghae whispered .

 


" I am your sunshine and you are my star , so our love called sky love  . "

 

To me, you’re a miracle
A gem-like love that dazzles like the warm sun
Like sweet cream, you always fill my heart
To me, you’re a miracle
 

yuri.png
 
 
 
 
 
Yeyy , Finally <3
Thankyou so much for support
I love you <3