Rumors

Bling Star

Yuri opened her eyes slowly , she stretched. Hour show at 7 am , she should immediately shower and rehearsal for the concert next week . she blinked her eyes . Try looking around her room .

 


" Morning Unnie . " Yoona came with bread and milk in her hand .

 


" Morning too baby Yoong , " Yuri smiled . Yoona sat beside Yuri handed bread and milk she was carrying .

 


" This is for you Unnie . I purposely brought this because I know you're going to wake up late . "

 


" Ah , gomawo Yoong . " Yuri smiled and gently Yoona hair .

 


" EMH , Unnie . You know last night Donghae oppa really very romantic , " says Yoona with a grin . Yuri looked at Yoona do not understand .

 


" Yoong , you're going out with him ? "
 

 

" Unnie , what did you forget ? not last night you were with him ? He carried you who were still asleep and lay in the room . Aigoo , you know unnie , he was very handsome . I even had time to think , you guys like romeo and juliet . Very romantic . I think you're very well with him , ​​Unnie . " Yoona smiled broadly , she enthusiastically told Yuri . Yuri almost choked when she heard Yoona words .

 


' Oh My God , I almost forgot that I was with him last night ' Said Yuri in her heart . She bit her lip softly .

 


" I would never match with the cheap fish . He was very disgusting . You know Yoong , his action stage it is very cheap . He always teased female fans . Aigoo , every time I look at his action stage , I always wanted to hit him , huh . " Yuri put a face upset  , Yoona just smiled at her .

 


" Wae Yoong ? "Ask Yuri surprised to see Yoona smile .
 

 

" I think without you knowing it , you like him , unnie . "

 


Yuri widened her eyes  . For a moment she was silent , but then she shook her head .

 


" Not Yoong . That will never happen . You know , if I just like Siwon oppa . " Yoona turned into a grim face , she smiled even though only a fake smile .
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

><><><



Yuri P.O.V
 

I tried to close my eyes to better concentrate memorize dance moves . But Yoona words always rang clear in my ears .

 


I think without you knowing it , you like him , unnie
 

 

I think without you knowing it , you like him , unnie

 


I think without you knowing it , you like him , unnie

 


I think without you knowing it , you like him , unnie

 


I think without you knowing it , you like him , unnie

 


Aaahhhhhhhh , what's wrong with me . What I really love him ? ah no , I do not like him . I may not like him .

 


" Yul , manager oppa call you into the meeting room . " Said Taeyeon Unnie .

 


"  Ne ,Unnie . " I smiled at her and nodded . I stood up and turned to go into the room manager oppa . Ah what manager oppa calls me oppa .
Upon arrival I was up in the meeting room I saw the manager oppa , Super Junior manager oppa and Donghae . Oh my God , what is he here ?

 


" Yul , please you sit . "
 

 

I sat next to manager oppa . I did not want to sit beside Donghae .
 

 

" Yul , you're sitting next to Donghae . "
 

 

Akhrgg , why do I have to sit next to him .
 

 

" Oppa . So what do you want to talk with me ? " I said directly to  manager Oppa , I do not want a long time here with Donghae , this makes me very uncomfortable .

 


" I accidentally called you and Donghae here to discuss something very important . This is an order of Sooman ahjussi . " Says Manager Oppa . I constrict my forehead wonder , what I'm with Donghae ? I accidentally turned to Donghae , he look at me , our eyes met each other . For a few seconds we looked at each other , but I immediately looked away . Either there is a strange rustling in my chest when our eyes met each other .

 


" Will you look at this website . " Super Junior's manager oppa handed the laptop to us . Donghae immediately find what is meant by the manager oppa .

 


" Mwoo ? ? ? ? " We shouted at the same shock when I saw the news on the website . I widen my eyes , do not believe what I was seeing.
 

 

Trending Topic :
1 . Yuri and Donghae dating
2 . Yuri and Luhan dating

 

 

I was surprised when I saw two trending topic on the website . Similarly, Donghae , I think he was as surprised as I was .

 


" What does all this mean ? ? " Said Donghae stared at the manager . I will come at them like to request answers to all of these .
 

 

" Mmm , here . Since last week , the two topics was a trending topic in various countries . The netizens craze because of these rumors . We examine of the netizens why the topics came up . About Yuri and Luhan dating , it's because Luhan never mentioned in variety show that he idolized Yuri , and Luhan often caught looking at Yuri in any event when EXO and SNSD are one stage , and also reinforced cause Luhan recognition at the event yesterday Intimate Note , he wanted to close with Yuri . Do you remember Yul , you said saranghae to Luhan in Intimate Note yesterday ? "

 


Yuri slapped her forehead . She remembered when she said Saranghae to Luhan at Intimate Note . Aish , I do love him but just as my hoobae . So this makes the netizens assume we were dating .

 


" Then , Yuri and Donghae dating rumors because each of you meet in any event you definitely always fighting. The netizen 's assume that you fighting as lovers . They say your eyes shined love. "

 


" YAK ! ! ! ! What the hell is this ? aish , I do not love him . I had an argument with him because I hated him . " I stood receive.
 

 

" Hey , silly girl . Do you think I'm love you ? you're dead wrong ! ! I hate you ! Very very hate you ! ! ! " Donghae stood up and looked at me sharply . We stared at each other sharp one . If only our manager oppas do not intervene , we might be kill at each other .

 


" Aigoo . Never mind . You're like a child . Do not fighting here . Listen to my words . " Grumbled manager oppa . I shut up and sat back down . Likewise with Donghae .

 


" Not only thing that makes netizens concluded you guys dating , but also because of many strange moments of you . And one more very important . Netizens saw you hugging last night at the park SM building . and they saw Yuri fell asleep in Donghae arms  , after that Donghae carrying Yuri who was sleeping . "

 


Aish , ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I do not think what happened last night with Donghae was known by the fans . Aigooo , Yuri you stupid , you're stupid ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

 


" But if it's just a words , it can not strengthen the rumors that we are dating . " Donghae protest , I involuntarily nod agree with Donghae .

 


" They 've got picture evidence of you being in the park and cuddling . Sooman ahjussi called us this morning to face him . He talked about it . "

 


I sighed . I'm a small sigh . Everything is true to my surprise .

 


" Yuri and Luhan is not possible to date because Exo fans could have attacked to Yuri . In social media a lot of negative feedback about the rumors Yuri and Luhan . Although I know Luhan is like Yuri . While a lot of positive feedback about the dating rumors Yuri and Donghae . The netizens looks totally agree if you are dating , they comment if you can be hot and the perfect couple . "

 


I tried to digest the words of manager oppa . Somehow became uncomfortable feelings . I knew something bad would happen to me .

 


" Hyung , do not tell me if I should be dating with Yuri ? " Said Donghae . Manager oppas shook , I'm glad to see him shook his head , it means I do not have to dating with Donghae .

 


" But Sooman ahjussi say , if you have to pretend to date in public . SM planning will announce tomorrow that the rumors about you guys dating it is true . "

 


" Mwooo ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? "

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hallo
Thankyou for all subscribers , comments , and upvotes
I hope you guys like my story
Saranghae <3