Kiss Kiss Kiss

Bling Star

" Siwon oppa kissing Yoona . "

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae widenend ​​his eyes . He knew that sooner or later Yuri will know about Yoona and Siwon , but why Yuri should see them kissing . Donghae let go of his arms , he looked at Yuri face and  wiped her tears with both thumbs .

 


" Not good if you cry in front of my door . Kajja , enter into my room . We chatted there . " Said Donghae pulling Yuri hand . Yuri nodded and followed Donghae into his room .

 

 

 

 

 


" Hyung . I had heard the bell rang dorm . Who is coming ? ? " Said Kyuhyun .

 

" Yuri . " Said Shindong as he eat the food in the kitchen .

 

" Yuri ? ? ? She is looking for who ? ? " Kyuhyun asked .

 

" She's looking for me . " Said Donghae suddenly , he opened the fridge and make the two orange juice .

 


" What Yuri go back to her dorm ? ? ? " Ask Shindong .

 

" No , she's still in my room . " Donghae shook his head and smiled .

 

" What your mistake until made Yuri cry ? ? "

 


" I do not make any mistake about it.but I promise , I would never make her cry again . " Said Donghae , walking away with two glasses of orange juice .

 


" Hyung , what they really dating ? ? ? not pretend ? ? "Ask Kyuhyun who seems not to understand .

 

" I do not know . I think they're really dating . Yuri cried and asked to see Donghae . "

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

Yuri submerging her face into the pillow . Her heart really felt very sick . Betrayal Siwon and Yoona made ​​her very really feel devastated . Donghae gently her hair . Yuri looked up and she smiled at Donghae .

 


" Drink it . " Said Donghae , handing her juice ..

 

" Oppa . Tell me what's the lack of me ? ? What I'm not pretty ? ? ? "  Says Yuri .

 

" You're not lacking anything . You're so perfect , you're so beautiful , your body is very beautiful and you were very good indeed . Only a foolish man who hurt you . Trust me , you really really perfect . " Said Donghae , his hands clutching Yuri .

 


" But why Siwon oppa betrayed with Yoona ? , " Yuri sobing. Donghae sigh softly . He pulled Yuri into his arms .

 


" Siwon are very stupid . He was stupid for having betrayed you . "

 

Yuri sob quietly . She hugged Donghae tightly , She do not know but crying in Donghae arms is the most beautiful things for her .

 


" Thank you oppa . Thank you . " Yuri muttered . Donghae nodded and strengthen his arms . Yuri smiled , slightly reduced the burden on her heart . Donghae really warm hug , but Yuri somehow think she wants to feel the warm embrace Donghae every day .

 


Yuri and Donghae late in they world , respectively. Donghae let go of his arms , he looked at Yuri 's face . wonder what his mind , but he brought his face close to Yuri . Yuri paused , her heart was beating very fast . Donghae is getting closer to her face , the pounding heartbeat Yuri anyway . Yuri closes her eyes as if to know what will Donghae do . Donghae lip perfect stick on Yuri lip, He gently kissed her . Yuri silent , she did not want to do this but her heart did not really want to Donghae release his kiss . She greatly enjoyed the kiss . Donghae was about to release their kiss because Yuri didn't reply his kiss  , but he was surprised when Yuri started kissing him back . Donghae smiled , he deepened the kiss . Donghae's hands wrapped around Yuri waist .

 


Suddenly the door opened . Donghae and Yuri surprised , they release their kiss and turned toward the door .

 

" Erh , Mian . I do not know if there is Yuri . Please continue again . " Said Eunhyuk awkward grin as he showed in his face. He closed the bedroom door . Donghae and Yuri looks awkward , they are lowered their face .

 

" Mmm , oppa . I want to go back to the dorm . Thank you for being with me . " Says Yuri . She turned to go .

 

" Let me take you to the dorm . " Said Donghae pulling Yuri hand . Yuri nodded and smiled .

 

" Gomawo oppa . "

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

Donghae and Yuri walked towards the door . They were holding hands . Siwon appeared from the kitchen , he saw Yuri and Donghae  walking together and holding hands .

 


" Yuri ? ? Donghae ? ? " Said Siwon . Yuri and Donghae turned around and found Siwon was staring cynical toward them .

 


" Where are you ? and what Yuri is here ? ? " Ask Siwon , he walks up to them .

 

" I'll drive to her dorm . The reason why Yuri is here , it is absolutely none of your business . " Donghae Said sarcastically .

 

" That's my business , because ... "

 

" It's none of your business , because Yuri is no longer your girlfriend . " Said Donghae made Yuri and Siwon surprised .

 

" What do you mean ? ? ? Let me Yuri back to her dorm . " Siwon stared Donghae cynically .

 

" Not . I want Donghae oppa that take me back to the dorm . " Says Yuri .

 

" Why are you Yuri ? ? Do not you hate Donghae ? ? or you want to pretend you continue acting as lovers ? ? " Said Siwon cynical .

 

" It's up to whatever you say . " Says Yuri , pulling Donghae hand . They walked off away from Siwon . Siown fist and hit the wall in front of him . His face looks very big shows of emotion .

 

 

 

 

 

 

All SM families who saw Donghae and Yuri holding hands , smiling at them . Every person they meet always wish them lasting until married.

 

" Hyung , ah . Aigoo , you broke my heart . But congratulations to you , I pray that you lasting until married. Remember hyung , if you hurt Yuri noona , you should be getting ready to lose Yuri noona . Because I'm going to take her from you . " Kris chuckled . Donghae pat Kris shoulder slowly .

 


" Hahahha , I would never hurt her . I really love her . " Said Donghae . Yuri turned to Donghae , She did not think Donghae told that to Kris . She knew Donghae just pretend , but somehow she was hopeful Donghae word is true  .

 


They resumed their steps while holding hands . They Arriving in front of SNSD dorm , Yuri reversed her face to Donghae . She smiled sweetly at Donghae .

 


" Oppa , thank you for this day . my heart at least a little relieved . You really are the best . " Says Yuri , smiling sweetly .

 

" Anything for you . I hope you do not cry anymore . If you feel you're going to cry again , call me . You can only cry if only in my arms . " Said Donghae . Yuri chuckled as she lowered her head .

 

" I went into the dorm , oppa . Annyeong . " Says Yuri was about to get into her dorm . However , Donghae pulled her hand . He kissed her forehead . Long enough Donghae kissed her forehead . Yuri paused , her heart felt very peaceful when Donghae kissed her forehead . She smiled .

 

 

feels good in your kiss naughty
Prudish looks cute even built
I like a lady my lips are one saenga
Sageunsageun call your name

* Walks with you, align your feet, hold your hands,
I want to talk, leaning on your shoulder
“Thanks, I’ll love you the happiest” Kissing you oh my love

Tomorrow you lying next to me in the sunshine
I smile and sing a song
Sweet “I love you” feel good words

Kissing you baby ~ Loving you baby ~

When you close your eyes and kiss your lips
For water, I have pink balls
In my heart, my mind has already turned over
You hear the heartbeat, palpitations

* Walks with you, align your feet, hold your hands,

I want to talk, leaning on your shoulder
“Thanks, I’ll love you the happiest” Kissing you oh my love

Tomorrow you lying next to me in the sunshine
I smile and sing a song
Sweet “I love you” feel good words

I love you I love you I love only you as the sky
I’ll always be happy grin
Your own precious promise yeojachingul

You are by my side, my eyes, and
I’ll be always yours pumanen

* Walks with you, align your feet, hold your hands,
I want to talk, leaning on your shoulder
“Thanks, I’ll love you the happiest” Kissing you oh my love

Tomorrow you lying next to me in the sunshine

I smile and sing a song
Sweet “I love you” feel good words

Sweet “I love you” feel good “love” word