Intimate Note

Bling Star

Donghae take a photo picture at Siwon table . He looked the picture. He smiled when he saw the woman in the picture is smiling cheerful .
Doors open room , Donghae immediately put the picture back into place again. Donghae looked Siwon sharp . There is a sense of regret in his heart to Siwon . He does not like to see Siwon bluff Yuri . Siwon recently returned , when Donghae was in his room.

 


" Donghae , ah I think you're asleep, " Said Siwon upon entering his room and Donghae was found sitting in bed.
 

 

" Where were you this day ? Manager hyung just now looking for you. "
 

 

" I went with my friend. There is what he searching for me ? "
 

 

" Tomorrow we will be shooting event ' Intimate Note ' with other SM visual . " Say Donghae while shifting away leaving Siwon. " And also , Yuri earlier looking for you. She knows you're lying. "
 

 

Siwon silent listening to Donghae words. Sudden his heart anxious to hear if Yuri already know if he's lying . He sighed . He look a photos on his desk . His picture with Yuri, the photo was taken when they were vacationing on the Jeju island. He do not know how long they are not dating together again. Siwon press knob cellphone and call someone .
 

 

" Yoboseyo . " Say Siwon .
 

 

" Yoboseyo . " Say Voices on the other side .
 

 

" Baby Yul . You're still wake up ? I miss you . "
 

 

" Sorry oppa . I'm very sleepy . I had to sleep because tomorrow I much activity . "
 

 

" But .... "
 

 

Voice phone disconnected . Siwon bites his lips , he knew Yuri certainly very angry and disappointed to him.
 

 

" Yuri - ah . Mianhae . " He sigh .
 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yuri , Yoona , Siwon , Donghae , Minho , Taemin , Kai and Luhan already gathered at the event ' Intimate Note ' . Yuri and Yoona looks very beautiful , they look like twins. No wonder if the MC always steal a glance to them .
 

The event was also started, the MC open events. Minute -by- minute passed, MC explains that each guest stars should produce their regrets to the other guest stars .
 

 

" Yes , I've explained how the rules. Now we start from Kai . "
 

 

MC asked Kai to immediately go up to the balcony .
 

 

" Annyeong sunbaenim . " Shout Kai from the balcony . He bent looking at the other guest stars below .
 

 

" Luhan Hyung. " Kai shouted while pointing Luhan . " Luhan hyung , stop behaving like a maknae ! ! ! Sehun is really Maknae actually not you! ! "

 


" YAK ! ! ! You ! ! ! Caution only if we are already in the dorm " Shout Luhan .
 

 

" Mianhe , hyung . " Kai grinned . He showed a sign of ' peace ' hand.
 

 

" Minho hyung , Taeminnie . you always refused treat me for eat . You guys are very stingy sunbae ! " Kai exclaimed , pointing to the Minho and Taemin who showed smirk on his face.

 


" Siwon Sunbaenim , Donghae Sunbaenim . Can I call you hyung ? "
 

 

" Of course . " Say Donghae and Siwon while nod their head.
 

 

" Hyung . What you do not know ? I really want to close with you . I want to close with you . But you are always busy . Please take some time for me. " Kai shouted making Siwon and Donghae chuckles .
 

 

" All these years we do not close ? You and other exo member is our brother . So we will definitely take the time to you . Let's hangout together . " Say Siwon accompanied Donghae nod . Kai grinned and forming symbol ' Saranghae ' with both hands.
 

 

" And last , Yuri sunbaenim, Yoona Sunbaenim . I wanted to call you Noona . Noona , exo choose you as the most beautiful girlband member in Asian. You guys are always a topic of our conversation . We really fanboying over you , Noona . Yoona Noona , I hope I can do the dance battle with you ! ! ! Yuri Noona , can you smiled at me ? I see you're very cold . "

 


" Of course . I will propose to the Manager so that we do dance battle . "
 

 

" I will always smile for you . "
 

 

Kai smiled heard the word Yoona and Yuri .
 

 

" Saranghae SM Family. "
Kai then fell from the balcony . And now turn Luhan who rise to the top balcony.

 

 

" Kai- ah ! ! You are face of exo . But your act always like a kid , you always silent when in the variety show , but you will be very naughty when behind the stage . Keep your act , remember you're face of exo ! ! ! " Luhan shouted and got the thumbs up from Kai .
 

 

" Minho and Taemin . I do not have any regrets with you . " Say Luhan laughing heartily.
 

 

" Siwon hyung , Donghae hyung . Just like Kai , I also desperately want to close with you . Super Junior is the inspiration idol for Us . I hope one day we can go together , so we can close with you and the other super junior sunbaenim . Please , loves us . "

 


" We are very love you. " Shout Donghae .
 

 

" Yoona Noona . I also have no regrets to you . Thank you ."

 


" Yuri Noona . I'm very fanboying over your . I am your big fanboy , but why do not you ever reckon . Noona , I want to be a dance couple with you . Noona , you're so beautiful. Can you say ' saranghae ' to me ? " Shout Luhan make Yuri blush . While Siwon and Donghae looks not like.
 

 

" Saranghae Luhannie . " Shout Yuri while forming symbol ' saranghae ' with her hands .
 

 

" Nado sarangahe Noona . " Luhan exclaimed happily. He looks very happy . Not a secret anymore if Luhan really like Yuri .
 

 

Minho and Taemin already done. Now it was the turn Siwon . Siwon regret to mention one by one Minho , Taemin , Luhan and Kai .
 

 

" Donghae ! ! ! We will continue to keep up our fight , right? " Shout Siwon make the guest star and MC do not understand.
 

 

" Of course . I believe I will win . " Reply Donghae .
 

 

" Yoona Deer ! Believe me ! ! "
Yuri frowns when he heard the word Siwon to Yoona . Believe? what does it mean to believe ?
Yoona nod her head and smiled sweetly to Siwon .

 

 

" Yuri ! ! ! ! Forgive me! ! " Siwon shouted. Yuri knew what the purpose of Siwon , maybe he would like to apologize to Yuri because the incident yesterday .
Yuri just smiled thinly and bowing her head.
Siwon down from the balcony , and Donghae turn up on the balcony. Minho , Taemin , Luhan , and Kai , had regret by Donghae .

 

 

" Siwon ! ! You're already starting delay , and I will win . ! ! ! " Shout Donghae for making Siwon smirk .
MC , Yoona , Yuri , Kai , Luhan , Taemin and Minho absolutely no idea what Donghae and Siwon discussing .

 

 

" Yoona ! Do not mushy . Be a strong woman ! ! ! " Shout Donghae accompanied thumbs up from Yoona.

 


" And you! ! ! Yuri , tanned skin girl ! Aigoo , Be friendly to others . Do not be too apathetic . And do not really like doing a hot dance . Repulsive once . " Shout Donghae .

 


" YAK ! ! Pabo . what did you say? You are more disgusting . " Yuri reply Donghaespeech , she looks very upset.
 

 

Donghae down from the balcony , and now turn Yoona .
 

 

" Siwon oppa . Choose one of these, do not you grasp both of them . " Yoona smiled to Siwon . Again, Yuri did not understand what they mean .
 

 

" Donghae oppa . Thank you for your advised . Oppa , talk honestly , and express . You're not too late at all . Fighting ! "
 

 

" Yuri Unnie . You're more beautiful than me. I could not possibly ask you to give me your beauty face. But if I ask other valuables yours , what will you give me? "

 


" Of course . " Say Yuri smiled.
 

 

" Gomawo Unnie. Saranghae . "
 

 

Yuri slowly rise to the top balcony. She looked at Siwon with sad gaze . She still can not forgive Siwon on the incident yesterday .
 

 

" Taemin , Minho . Do not be spoiled to me ! ! ! " Shout Yuri make Minho and Taemin pout .

 


" Kai and Luhan . Starting from this moment I will often visit Exo dorm . Greet well my presence . Kekekekeke ~ " Yuri cackling , gleeful jump Luhan and Kai listened to Yuri .

 


" Yoongie . Whatever you ask , I will definitely give . I really love you. "

 


" Siwon oppa . What are you boring ? " Yuri smiled cynically looked at Siwon .
 

 

" What do you mean Yul ? " Ask Siwon . Yuri just shook her head, she actually wanted to ask what Siwon already bored with their relationships . But this may not do in front of public .

 


" And last , Mr. . Fishy . Stop doing cheesy attitude perform on stage . You're very cheap . " Shout Yuri .
 

 

" Are you jealous ? " Donghae grinned .
 

 

" Aniya . I'm not jealous . I may not jealous of cheap fish like you. " Yuri pout.

 


" If you're not jealous , why do you challenge my very romantic action ? "
 

 

" It's just that it's very disgusting . "
 

 

Now all eyes are on Yuri and Donghae . They keep listening to the conversation between Yuri and Donghae intense .
 

 

" I know you're jealous . Yuri - ah , I remember your speech yesterday . " Shout Donghae make her face very flushed . Yuri knew what Donghae purposes .
 

 

" I've explained several times to you , stupid ! Please, for this time you do not be stupid ! ! ! ! " Yuri dodge, she looks a bit nervous .
 

 

" What must I repeat again what you say yesterday? Aigoo , Yul . Look at your face so red as tomatoes. Ah , not like tomatoes. But you're like a clown ! ! ! Kekekeke ~ "
Siwon look sharp towards Donghae . He did not understand what Donghae and Yuri said. There seems to be secret between both of them.

 

 

" Shut up you idiot ! And please stop teasing ! I hate you ! ! ! ! " Shout Yuri with emotion .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeyyyy ~~

Thankyou for subscribing , comment and upvotes

Saranghae <3