moonlight

Bling Star

" Actually , what;s your relationship with yoona ? " Donghae opened the conversation after such a long silence struck between him with Siwon .
 

 

" What do you mean ? "Ask Siwon pretended not to understand . Donghae smiled sad and drank a glass of soju that he holds .

 


" You do not pretend to know , when you know exactly what I mean . Remove Yuri ! " Donghae smirked . Siwon glared toward Donghae with full emotion , his hands clenched and flying in Donghae cheek .

 


Bukk ....
 

 

Siwon hit Donghae cheek . Donghae fell down , he wiped his lips that bloody now .

 


" What do you mean ? You love Yuri ? You want to take Yuri from me ? " Siwon draw rough Donghae collar . Donghae just stared at him cynically .

 


" Do you need an answer from me ? I think my words from the beginning says it all . " Donghae smiled . Siwon stared Donghae grimly .

 


" Try it if you could take Yuri from me ! Remember Donghae - shi , Yuri hate you ! She probably will never fall into your arms ! " Siwon release rough Donghae collar . He moved away , but Donghae words immediately detained him.

 


" Now she hate me , but we'll see who will be the most she hated . Me or you ? " Donghae stared Donghae back with a look of disdain, he chuckled softly . Siwon just paused and then immediately resume his footsteps leaving Donghae .

 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 


Yuri sat on the edge of her bed . Occasionally she glanced at her cell phone screen . Of earlier none incoming call or message to him . Her feelings really hurt. Nearly few months Siwon changed his attitude . Suddenly Yuri recalled the incident this afternoon , where Yoona and Siwon looked at each other . The way they looked at each other , tease each other , talk to each other and smiling at each other everything looks awkward in her eyes .

 


" Unnie , " Yoona embraced Yuri who being dreamy . Yuri shocked . She smiled at Yoona .
 

 

" Wae Yoong ? "

 


" No , I just want to hold you like this . Long ago I do not hold you like this , these days you're always close to Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie , you always spend time with them both . What have you forgotten me ? " Said Yoona as she put a sad face . She looked blankly at Yuri 's face . Yuri took a breath and turned to Yoona .

 


" Yoong , I never forget you . You , Taeyeon Unnie , Tiffany Unnie and all other members are equally important to me . You guys are the person I love most after my family . I love you even more than Siwon oppa . " Yuri smiled and Yoona hair gently.

 


" So you love me more than Siwon oppa ? "Ask Yoona with innocent face .
 

 

" Of course . " Yuri nodded and smiled . Yoona smiled broadly and tightly hugged Yuri 's body .
 

 

" Unnie Gomawo . Finally I'm very relieved . At least I do not need to be jealous again with Siwon oppa . " Said Yoona . Yuri paused to hear the words , she felt strange with what Yoona said . But still she tried to convince herself that Yoona jealous because she does not want her affection to Siwon larger than her affection to Yoona .

 


" Unnie , I'm sleepy . I want to sleep , but you should be my hair until I fell asleep . " Said Yoona spoiled . Yuri nodded and smiled . Yoona laid her body and began to shut , while Yuri gently Yoona hair until she fell asleep .

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Yuri walked down the aisle SM dorm building . She felt like a breath of fresh air at night , so she decided to get out of the dorm . Yoona was asleep , so she could go out for some fresh air .
She walked into the garden of the SM building . The night air really piercing her skin . She forgot to bring a thick coat , but she still wants to enjoy the night air .

 


Krekk ...

 


A voice that sounded like a trampled branches . Yuri turned toward the sound , but nobody person .

 


Krekk ...

 


Again another sound that trampled branches . Yuri sighed softly . Of visible light rays silhouette approaching her . Know the dangers of approaching her , she was yelling and screaming .
 

 

" AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH . "
 

 

The shadow came closer . And her hand reflex hitting towards the shadows .
 

 

Plakk ...
 

 

" Ahh . Appoooooo . " Audible groan men. The men groaned in pain .
 

 

" Who are you ? "Ask Yuri while nervous .
 

 

" I'm Donghae ! ! Aish , you're really stupid ! ! Why did you hit me ? ? ? " Protest Donghae , he opened the black hat he wore . Yuri widened in disbelief .
 

 

" Aish , you're that scared me ! ! ! I thought you were a ghost . " Says Yuri .
 

 

" How could a phantom as handsome as me . Your hit very sick , Yul . " Donghae rubbed his cheek which was hit by Yuri .

 


" That's because you're scaring me . After all , you wear black clothes . If I'm not mistaken I protect myself . " Yuri looked at Donghae disgust . She chuckled . Donghae went over and sat beside her . Garden lights highlight to Donghae face. Bruise shows up on his eyes and lips .
 

 

" What my blows so hard that you bruise like that ? "Ask Yuri .
 

 

" No, it's not because your blows . " Said Donghae cold .
 

 

" Wait here . Do not go away until I come back . " Yuri ran toward her Dorm . Donghae smiled at Yuri . He shifted his gaze to the sky . On that night , the moon looks very perfect . Round shape shine . Not long after Yuri came carrying a small bag .

 


" What is this ? " Ask Donghae . Yuri sat beside Donghae as she opened her bag .
 

 

" Shut up . I will treat you . " Yuri opened her bag , inside the bag there are some medical equipment .
 

 

" Aigoo , it turns out you really cared about me until you want to cure me . " Donghae smiled seductively at Yuri . Yuri chuckled just annoyed .
 

 

" Think of this as a token of guilt because I had hit you. " Yuri slowly pressed cotton wound to Donghae .
 

 

" Ahh , APPO . " Donghae winced . Yuri bit her lip see reaction of Donghae .

 


" What is very ill ? "Ask Yuri careful . Donghae nodded .
 

 

" I 'll treat you gently . Be quiet . " Said yuri slowly . She treat Donghae wounds with patient . Donghae smiled at Yuri who was treating him.

 


Donghae looked at every part of Yuri 's face . Forehead , eyes , nose , cheeks , lips and her face shape , everything was perfect . There is no blemish on Yuri 's face .

 


" You're very pretty . " Donghae murmured . Yuri stop the action , she looked at Donghae did not believe . Donghae snapped aware of his words .
 

 

" Ah , have you finished cure me ? " Said Donghae nervously . He tried to look calm . Yuri just nodded and put back her health equipment . Yuri shifted her gaze to the sky . Actually she wanted to ask Donghae , why is her face bruised like that . But the sense of pride filled her heart .
 

 

" Gomawo . " Said Donghae . Yuri just smiled without turning toward Donghae . She was a very busy staring a beautifull month .

 


" Why are you here ? This has been very evening . "
 

 

" I just wanted to calm my mind . " Said yuri . Donghae just nodded and smiled .
 

 

" And you yourself , why are you like this evening in the park ? " Yuri turned to Donghae .
 

 

" Just like you . I want to calm my mind . "
 

 

Yuri nodded and smiled . She looked back at the moon and stars in the sky . A breeze blows . The night air was pierced in her skin . Not felt , Yuri shivering .
 

 

" Are you cold ? " Ask Donghae .
 

 

" A little . " Answer yuri . Donghae then took off his jacket and put it into her body . Yuri turned around and looked at Donghae as if not believing .
 

 

" Ah , no need . You also must be very cold right . This is for you alone . " Reject Yuri . Donghae then thought better to wrap Yuri with his ​​coat . He went back to his coat . There is a feeling of disappointment tucked in Yuri heart when Donghae wearing his jacket back , no attempt by Donghae to keep entice Yuri wearing his jacket .
 

 

Without guessing Yuri , Donghae put his arm around Yuri . He embraced Yuri and pressed his body .
 

 

" It's better right? We're both not cold . You and I both equally warm . stay like this . " Donghae smiled and looked at Yuri , further strengthen his arms as if he did not let the night air touched Yuri 's body . For some reason , but Yuri did not refuse Donghae hug. She let Donghae hugged her .
 

 

" Thank you . "
 

 

Yuri's soft sound make Donghae grinned . There is a feeling of comfort when he and Yuri close like this . And he hopes they will be forever without any such Siwon or Yoona .