Pounding

Bling Star

Donghae release his kiss on Yuri forehead , and then he smiled . He gently Yuri hair .

 


" Now you better go . And do not cry anymore , remember , if you want to cry , you should cry in my arms . " Said Donghae . Yuri smiled , Donghae attitude really warm to her .

 


" Thank you , oppa . You're really very good . " Says Yuri . Donghae nodded and smiled .

 


" Can I go in briefly to your dorm ? ? ? "

 

" Oh , sure . "

 

Donghae get into SNSD dorm with Yuri , he was looking for someone in the dorm . Then , he saw Taeyeon and Yoona from the kitchen .

 


" Hae Oppa . " Said Yoona happy . Donghae just smiled .

 

" Taengo , mian . I've been brought Yuri into my dorm without your permission . " Said Donghae . Yuri turned to Donghae and constrict her forehead .

 


" Ah , gwenchana oppa . I will allow Yuri go anywhere as long as she's with you . " Taeyeon Said with a smile .

 

" Thank you . Then I leave home . Do not be uncomfortable if I will often come to the dorm and bring Yuri go . Heheheh ~ . " Donghae chuckled , Yuri bowed her head . Her face blushed . Donghae attitude really able to make her uncomfortable.

 


" Aigooo , we would always open the door wide for our brother -in-law . " Taeyeon chuckled . Donghae smiled , before he went he kissed Yuri forehead gently . Yuri , Taeyeon and Yoona startled will act Donghae . Yuri felt heart beating very fast , a strange feeling began to envelop her .

 

" Whenever you need me , call me , I 'll be there for you . " Said Donghae . Yuri smiled and nodded . Donghae smiled at Taeyeon and left them .

 

" Ommmooooo ! ! Ommmoooo ! ! Oommooooo ! ! Yuri - yaahhh ! ! Yuri - yaahhh ! ! ! Donghae oppa really very romantic ! ! " Taeyeon screamed hysterically . She approached Yuri and shook her body  . Yoona stared at Yuri , her heart was very relieved to see Yuri with Donghae . That way , she could have a whole siwon .

 


Other SNSD members who went to Yuri , Taeyeon and Yoona , They was surprised to hear Taeyeon screaming hysterically .

 

" Yak ! ! Taengoo , what is it ? ? what happened ? ? " Jessica asked .

 

" You know what ? ? ? ? ? Donghae oppa ! ! ! Donghae oppa ! ! ! He .. he was really very romantic to Yuri ! ! ! Oh My God ! ! ! ! ! ! "

 

" What do you mean ? ? ? ? " Tiffany constrict her forehead .

 

Yuri walked away from the members , she wanted a rest . Today is really a bad day and happy for her . She is very lucky to have Donghae that actually really care to her . Yuri walked to her room , she lay down on the mattress . Yoona came over , she sat on the edge of the bed .

 


" Unnie , aigooo tell me about you and Donghae oppa . It looks like you're starting to fall in love with him . " Yoona smiled broadly , Yuri just smiled at her and smiled slightly .

 


" I'm tired Yoong . I want a rest . " Yuri muttered . Yoona constrict her forehead do not understand , do not usually Yuri behave like this to her .

 


" Unnie , but ... "

 

" Yoong , I beg . Today is really a tiring day for me . " Says Yuri .

 

" All right . " Yoona murmured softly , then go left Yuri . Yuri sighed softly .

 

" My heart really very ill Yoong as betrayal you with Siwon oppa . However , I can not hate you . I Did  think you as like my sister . "

 

> < > < > < >

 

 

" Yuri - ah , palli ! ! Wake up ! ! Donghae oppa 've been waiting for ! " Taeyeon shook Yuri body slowly , slowly Yuri opened her eyes and rubbed.

 

" Ah , what Taengoo ? ? you're disturbing my sleep . " Yuri grumbled , again closed her eyes .

 

" Aish , Donghae oppa 've been waiting for . Get up ! ! ! "

 


Suddenly , Yuri opened her eyes . Consciousness is still recovering , but she could digest both TAeyeon words  .

 


" Aigoo , I should be getting ready . Taengo , said to him , I wait 20 minutes. I'm going to shower for a while . " Says Yuri as she rushed off to the bathroom . Taeyeon just laughing at Yuri .

 


" She really was in love . " Said Taeyeon then went out of Yuri room .

 

After spending about 15 minutes , Yuri out of the bathroom , she opened up her closet , she chose clothes that really very pretty , after finding a very pretty dress ,she wear it . Yuri does not wear makeup as usual , for some reason she wanted to look very pretty .

 


" Aigoo , why my heart was pounding? ? ? Oh My God ! ! ! What I fell in love with Donghae ? ? ah . " Yuri muttered . After applying a fairly thick eyeliner and blush on a bit thin , she is applying lip gloss on her lips . Then she smiled when she saw herself in the mirror . It is very perfect .

 


" Kwon Yuri ! You're so pretty ! " Yuri praised herself and then chuckled . Then she walked out of her room . She walked slowly , for some reason she felt her heart beating very fast .

 


Donghae was talking with Sunny and Taeyeon . They were seen joking together . But his attention is now diverted to the woman who walked up to him . He looked at the woman in amazement .

 


" Yuri . " Donghae murmured . He looked at Yuri from top to bottom .

 

' He really is very pretty . '

 

Taeyeon and Sunny chuckled see Donghae who keeps looking at Yuri . Yuri blushed and lowered her head .

 


" Oppa , what are you looking for ? ? " Says Yuri . Donghae immediately snapped out of his reverie , he scratched his shoulder and not at all itchy .

 


" Emmhh , , Sooman Ahjussi asks us to see into the room . " Said Donghae .

 

" Mwoo ? ? ? What is it ? ? ? "

 

" I do not know . But it looks like there will be a very important thing . Kajja . " Donghae grab Yuri hands .

 


" Sunny , Taengo . I brought Yuri , maybe we will go home tonight . Annyeong . "

 

" Ne , Oppa . Be careful . ! "

 

 

Donghae clutched Yuri hands , Yuri silence , silence engulfing them . Every person they meet in SM corridor  , must always praise them .

 

" Unnie , you and Donghae oppa looks very harmonious . "

 

" Hyung , I hope you guys will soon be married . "

 


" I'm happy for you both . "

 

 

Yuri increasingly blush , near Donghae made ​​her heart beat irregularly , unlike if she were near Siwon . They reached the front of the room Lee Sooman , after knocking on the door and they entered .

 


" Ah , Yuri , Donghae please you sit . " Said Lee Sooman . Yuri and Donghae nodded their heads and then sat down .

 

" Mmmm , go directly to the topic of conversation . Did you guys see the news about you in social media ? ? ? " Donghae and Yuri nodded their heads .

 

" Netizen response to your relationship really is very good . It seems they are very happy about your relationship . You've successfully made netizens believe if you are dating . Already many of the media television and other news media asked me a confirmation of your relationship . So , this afternoon I'm going to hold a press conference about your relationship . So , I beg of you getting ready . Show in front of the media if you are very cordial and harmonious . "

 


" All right . We will do all that . " Said Donghae with a smile . Yuri nodded .

 

" Thank you . You may return to your dorm , your manager will contact you later guys . Mmm but the truth is I really hope you become a real couple . You are very suitable . " Says Lee Soo Man . Yuri and Donghae smiled , without them knowing their faces blushed . After saying goodbye to Lee Soo Man , they are out of the office .

 


" Yuri - ah , what if you come with me to the dorm Super Junior ? ? I feel lonely . Other members were busy outside . " Said Donghae .

 


" Okay oppa . " Yuri smiled and nodded . Donghae Yuri hair gently and back holding hands .

 

 

> < > < >> < > < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

Yuri made ​​two of orange juice in Super Junior dorm kitchen , while Donghae was looking for something in his room . Suddenly burly arms around her waist  . Yuri startled , her heart was beating very fast . She bit her lower lip ,


" Donghae Oppa . " SHe muttered .

 

" Mwoo ? ? ? " Suddenly someone reversed her body. Yuri startled to learn that the man is Siwon not Donghae .

 


" Si ... Siwon oppa ? ? ? "

 

" Hah ! ! So this behind your behavior ? ? ? ? You're having an affair with Donghae ! ! ! " Said Siwon firmly .

 

" W. . What do you mean ? ? ? "

 

" You think that Donghae hug you ! ! ! So you expect that Donghae hug? ? ? ! ! ! What happened between you and Donghae ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! " Siwon shouted . Tears had welled in Yuri eye . Then ,

 

 


Plakkk ...

 

 

A fairly hard slap landed on Siwon 's cheek . Yuri looked at Siwon with a look of hate . Siwon did not expect if Yuri would slap him .

 


" What are you doing ? ? ? "

 

" I'm doing what I'm supposed to do ! ! You accuse me of having an affair with Donghae , when in fact you're having an affair with another woman . "

 

" Mwoo ? ? what do you mean ? ? "

 

" Do not pretend to fool Choi Siwon ! ! Yesterday you asked me to cancel my fake dating with Donghae , you told me to get out of SM , But on the same day you're kissing with Yoona . I saw you kissing Yoona in the dance room ! " Shouts Yuri , she really could not hold back her emotions . Siwon looks widened his eyes

 


" Yul , I do not kiss Yoona , I do not kiss Yoona ! ! ! "

 

" Even if you dodge a thousand many times , I will never believe . I have ended our relationship . "

 

" Aniya ! Aniya ! ! I do not want it all ends ! ! Yuri , I apologize for this  ! I know , I was wrong ! Yes , I admit that I had an affair with Yoona ! But I do not want our relationship ended , I will release Yoona but do not you go away from me ! ! ! " Siwon sigh , he stared expectantly at Yuri .

 


" It was too late , I can no longer maintain our relationship . "

 

" What all of this because of Donghae ? ? ? tell me , what do you love Donghae ? ? ? ! ! ! " Siwon shouted , Yuri trying to keep control of her emotions .

 


" Yes , we love each other . So there is no point in you asking Yuri to maintain your relationship . " Suddenly Donghae came and told Siwon  , then he went to Yuri and held her hand .

 


" You're lying ! ! I knew since the first you 've loved Yuri , but Yuri is not reply your love because she just love me . Yuri never love you , she just loves me! ! " Siwon stared at Donghae cynical .

 


" You're wrong ! I also love Donghae Oppa . "

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hai Guys ,

Maybe about 2 or 3 chapter this story will be finished :)

I have two new fanfiction :)

I hope you always support me :)

KAmsahamnida <3\