comeback to me

Bling Star

" You're wrong oppa . I also love Donghae oppa . "

 


Siwon widened his eyes . Same with Donghae . They are equally confident of what Yuri said .

 


" What did you say ? ? ? hahaha , you're joking ? ? Ah , come on baby , I 've bought an engagement ring for us . I 've talked about our engagement to my parents . " Siwon approached Yuri , he tried to grab Yuri hands . But Yuri slammed with rude , she just tightened her grip to Donghae .

 


" Haeoppa , let's go . Should not we be getting ready to do a press conference to announce our relationship ?  " Yuri grab Donghae hands , but Siwon restrained her .

 


" Yul , please listen to my explanation . I beg . I love you , not to love Yoona . " Said Siwon . Donghae pull Siwon hand in order to pull away from Yuri .

 


" Did not you hear what Yuri said? ? ? ? Stay away from Yuri . She had to be mine . She was my lover , and soon will be my wife . So stop disturbing her . You better keep your relationship with Yoona . " Said Donghae . He pulled Yuri hand for away from Siwon . Siwon looked at them that getting away from him . He clenched his hands , and slammed the vase that is nearby .

 


" Aaaaaaakhrggggggggggggg . "

 



> < > < > < > < > < >
 

 


" Are you okay? ? ? " Donghae handed a glass of orange juice to Yuri . Yuri just nodded slowly .

 


" I'm fine oppa . "

 


Donghae smiled and clasped Yuri hands . He does not care about the public 's gaze to them . After all , soon they will announce their relationship to the public .

 


" Oppa , many fans who take pictures of us . How is this ? ? ? " Says Yuri .

 


" Do not worry . SM will not soon announce about our relationship ? ? " Donghae smiled , he further strengthen the grip of his hand . Yuri smiled and looked at Donghae . She cant deny if Donghae really sweet to her . She 's always sorry for being bad to Donghae .

 


" Oppa . " Says Yuri .

 


" Yeah , what's up ? ? ? " Donghae smiled , he looked at Yuri . Yuri could not lie if Donghae gaze could make her heart warm .

 


" Oppa , I'm sorry because I've always been bad to you . Each of us met would always fight. Ah , I'm so sorry . I do not know if you're very kind like this . " Says Yuri , she sighed softly .

 


" Hahahahahahahaa . " Donghae laughed , Yuri constrict her forehead .

 


" Yak ! ! Oppa wae ? why are you laughing ? ? asihh . " Yuri pouted , she was very upset with Donghae . Donghae stop laughter , he smiled and looked at Yuri .

 


" I like you . "

 


" Mwooo ? ? ? "

 


" So far, I really like you Yul . I always tease you because I want to interact with you . I was too embarrassed to be honest if I wanted to be close to you . After all , you already have Siwon , so I guess my hopes have been destroyed have you. But now , I have hope again . I do not care if you're still owned by Siwon . I will never give up to get your love . "

 


" But oppa ? ? ? "

 


" I will continue to wait until you can open your heart to me . " Donghae smiled , gently her hair . Yuri nodded and smiled .

 


" I ...... "

 


Yuri was about to answer , but the two women approached them .

 


" Donghae oppa , Yuri Unnie . " Said the woman . They apparently are the fans .

 


" Annyeong . " Says Yuri , smiling sweetly .

 


" Unnie , Oppa . What is true is reported by the media ? ? ? are you dating ? ? ? " Said one woman .

 


" You wait for further news . Sorry , we have to get out of here . Bye , annyeong . " Said Donghae pulling Yuri hand .

 


" Aigoo , I think they are dating ? ? ? see how Donghae oppa looked at Yuri Unnie , very different. Ah , I guess Donghae oppa is dating Yoona Unnie . "
"

 


" I also had to think like that . But look , they are very suitable . I'm very supportive of their relationship . "

 


" Ah me too . If they are happy , of course I will also be happy . "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




" Yoboseyo . "


" Donghae , where are you ? ? What"s Yuri with you? ? "

 


" Ne , Wae ? ? "

 


" A half hour press conference to begin . Hurry up , go home . You should be getting ready . "

 


" Ah , ne . Hyung . "

 


Donghae hung up and re- focus drive .

 


" What is it oppa ? ? " Says Yuri . She turned her head to Donghae .

 


" Manager hyung said if the press conference will be held half an hour, we must be ready . "


Yuri was silent , she sighed softly . Then looked at the view from the window . Donghae turned to her , and held her hand .

 


" Yul , if you are still in doubt . We better be honest to the public if we did not have any relationship . I do not want you to feel overwhelmed . " Says Donghae . Yuri turned to him and smiled , she shook her head slowly .

 


" No oppa . I do not feel burdened . I'm sure this is the best . Many fans were excited and happy to our relationship . If they are happy , I will be happy . " Says Yuri , she smiled .

 


" So , are you happy ? ? ? ? " Donghae stopped his car , he looked into Yuri eyes . Yuri was silent , she did not know what she should answer. She does not know what she is feeling right now . Yuri stared at Donghae 's face , she leaned her face and kissed Donghae lips quickly . Then she smiled .

 


" I'm happy . "

 



> < > < > < > < > < >
 

 


Yuri is being dressed by a makeup artist , as well as Taeyeon . Not only Yuri and Donghae are going to announce their relationship , Taeyeon and Leeteuk will announce their relationship . Only Taeyeon and Leeteuk are real couples .

 


" Yul , wae ? ? ? why are you crying like that ? ? " Said Taeyeon worried when she saw Yuri Shedding tears .

 


" Ah , no Unnie . It's just , I feel very happy . " Yuri tried to smile and stare at Taeyeon .

 


" I know you are very happy now . Yuri - ah , I think Donghae is very good for you . I see him very much, look at the way he looks and treats you . It is very warm . I will not let you go to men other than Donghae . I know he is the best for you . " Said Taeyeon , she clasped Yuri hands . Yuri smiled and hugged Taeyeon , then sobbed Taeyeon arms.

 


" Unnie , gomawo . You're always there for me . I love you . I hope Leeteuk oppa will always take care of you and will never hurt you . "

 


" I was hoping so . Yul , kajja , we must fast forward . Sooman ahjussi , Leeteuk and Donghae oppa is waiting. I think the show is about to begin . " Said Taeyeon .

 


" Unnie , better You go first. I'll catch up . " Says Yuri .

 


" All right . Do not overcook . "

 


Taeyeon walked away leaving Yuri alone in the makeup room . Yuri stared at her reflection in the mirror . Soon , all the world will know if she is Lee Donghae's girlfriend,a cassanova from Super Junior . And that means , she should really hopes dashed with Siwon . Moreover , it is very useless if she expects Siwon who had betrayed her . Yuri smiled , she moved away , but she was startled by the sound of the door  . Suddenly she turned and saw a figure Siwon with panting breath running toward her .

 


" Siwon oppa . " Yuri muttered .

 


" Stop all this ! ! Come back to me ! I love you ! Love you so much ! ! " Said Siwon , he glared at Yuri .

 


" Why are you here ? ? better now stand aside . The event will start soon . Donghae oppa would be waiting . " Yuri tried to shy away from Siwon , but Siwon grabbed Yuri 's arm tightly .

 


" You'll never get away from me . Listen to me , I love you so much ! ! I do not love YoonA ! All I loved was you ! ! ! Return to me , and we 'll get married . I promise we will get married as soon as possible and get out of SM . "

 


" But Oppa ... "

 


" Yul , I beg . I also know , if you still love me . Come on , we 've been dating for 3 years and what you want our relationship ended in vain ? ? ? "

 


Yuri silent . She does not know what she should do . Deep in her heart , she actually still loves Siwon .



> < > < > < >


Donghae glanced at his watch , it was about 15 minutes Yuri has not shown up , but the show is about to begin .

 


" Taeyeon , where's Yuri ? ? ? " Donghae whispered .

 


" Ah , just now she says she will follow here oppa . Wait a minute , I'm sure she will surely come soon . " Said Taeyeon .

 


Donghae nodded and sat next to Lee Sooman . Soon Sm will announce his relationship with Yuri , and Leeteuk with Taeyeon . However , Yuri did not come.

 


" Donghae , where's Yuri ? ? why has not she come too ? ? " Says Lee Soo Man .

 


" Ah , Taeyeon says she will come soon . " Said Donghae .

 


" Soon the show will begin . How does this if Yuri does not come soon , take a look at the journalists have started an uproar . " Says Lee Soo Man . Donghae looked at the journalists who have started an uproar , they seemed to await the arrival of Yuri . Sweat starts pouring out of Donghae body . Until now there has been no sign of Yuri existence.

 


" What Yuri did not want to confirm our relationship . " Donghae murmured .