I Love You

Bling Star

Sweat began to come out of Donghae body  . He really was very nervous because Yuri was forthcoming . It's after 15 minutes of the appointed time but Yuri did not come as well . The journalists have started noisy , they seemed confused where Yuri .

 


" Ah , mian , it looks like I have to follow Yuri . " Said Donghae , getting up from his chair . He walked briskly trying to find Yuri .

 


" Are you deliberately run away in order to avoid this event Yul ? ? ? " Wheezing Donghae .

 



> < > < > < > < > < >

 



" Yuri , we could get married and live happily . You do not have to worry , even though we were out of the SM entertainment but I was still able to meet all of your needs . You know if I was the principal heir of all my father's property assets . Come on , if you want at this time we can even get married . " Said Siwon . Yuri was silent , she did not know what she should do . She should be happy that Siwon asked her to marry him , but somehow the small heart she refused everything .

 


Yuri smiled then shook her head slightly , " Oppa Mian . I can not . "

 


" Mwoo ? ? ? Why ? ? do you still doubt me ? ? ? Yul , today , I would ask Yoona to end our relationship . I love Yul , I do not want to lose you . " Said Siwon , he tried to grasp Yui hands , but Yuri dodge .

 


" I really can not . " Says Yuri .

 


" Wae ? ? ? ? ? ? What 's your excuse ? ? Did not you love me so much ? ? or do you feel bound by Donghae just because your fake relationships ? ? "

 


" I do not want to hurt Yoona , I know , she loves you . I do not want to break her heart . And also ... "

 


" And also what Yul ? ? ? "

 


Donghae came into the room , but stopped when he saw Yuri's pace was talking with Siwon . Yuri and Siwon completely unaware of the presence of Donghae . Yuri bowed her head , she was not sure what she would say , but her heart can not lie .

 


" And also , I love Donghae oppa . "Says Yuri . Donghae and Siwon widen their eyes , they looked very surprised by Yuri words .

 


' Yuri love me ? ? ah , this was not possible . I think she just reasoned in order to avoid Siwon . '

 


" Are you kidding ? or are you just argued that you can stay away from me ? ? " Siwon glared at Yuri .

 


Yuri smiled and shook her head . She stared at Siwon 's eyes , she wanted Siwon to know this time he was not lying . She really loves Donghae .

 


" I'm not lying Oppa . Face to my eyes , what you see there is a lie ? ? ? I do love Donghae , my love for him is not too strong , but I know one day my love for him will be stronger than the love that I feel for you oppa . I always feel comfortable whenever I was nearby him, never comfort I feel when I'm with you . So I beg oppa , do not ever come near me again , I 've forgiven you , let me go . " Says Yuri ,  she walked away , but Siwon hold her hand .

 


" You must know , Donghae never love you . He still loves Yoona . "

 


Yuri was silent , but then she smiled . then release Siwon hand from her arm .

 


" I know , and I will never give up to get his love . " Says Yuri as she walked away . Donghae quickly went out of the room , he did not want Yuri to know if he knows talks between Yuri and Siwon .

 


Yuri walked out of the room , she could not lie her feel very sick when she heard that Donghae still loves Yoona  , though Yoona is belongs to Siwon . Then , she saw Donghae out of the toilet and smiling at her .

 


" Ah , Yul . Where have you been ? ? ? we 've been waiting for . " Said Donghae , smiling sweetly at Yuri .

 


" Ah , mian oppa . I had nothing to do for a while . " Says Yuri .

 


" Gwenchana . " Donghae grabbed Yuri's hand and held it . Yuri nodded and smiled . Until now she can not think if she loves someone who never really hated by her .

 


Yuri and Donghae get into the building where the press conference . They were holding hands . The journalists who see them immediately busy to take their photo . Instantly the building room full of a flash camera .

 


" Yes , and finally Donghae and Yuri had come . Aigoo , they look very well suited . Ah , they are very romantic . " Says MC Shindong . Yuri and Donghae then sat in the space provided . They sat next to Lee Soo Man . Then to the right of Lee Soo Man was Taeyeon and Leeteuk .

 


" Okay , we 'll start the show because it seems like the reporters  friends had been so long waiting . We are sorry if you have a long wait . So we will start to show core , social media lately maybe even the fans of Super Junior and SNSD members disturbing by dating issues . Last month Super Junior's Leeteuk and SNSD Taeyeon rumored to have a special relationship because the fans often see them go together , and this week the fans also disturbing by issue of Super Junior's Donghae and SNSD Yuri dating . Plenty of questions from a lot of media inquiries about their relationship . And we held a press conference to answer all your questions . " Says Lee Soo Man , he looked very dignified . Yuri lowered her head, her heart really feels very pounding. Donghae held her hand to reassure her that everything will be fine.

 


" Congratulations to Leeteuk Taeyeon and Donghae Yuri . They are indeed dating . " Says Lee Soo Man . The journalists applauded noisily and flash continues to color the building space .

 


" Waaah , chukkae for YulHae and TaeTeuk couples. Now it's time we do a question and answer session . We will only choose 3 people who may give you a question . So please raise your hand if you want to ask . " Said MC Shindong . Almost all journalists raise their hands to give the question . Shindong then choose one of the reporters .

 


" Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Kim Haera , I was a journalist of TV Entertainment . I want to give you a question , how long the relationship between TaeTeuk and YulHae already established ? ? Thank you . "

 


" All right , thanks to Kim Haera who have asked questions . And this question will be answered by Mr. Lee Soo Man . To Mr. Lee Soo Man , I invite . "

 


" Well , thank you for the question . The relationship between Leeteuk and Taeyeon has existed since they were still a trainee . And for Donghae and Yuri , recently established their relationship . So I ask for the support of their relationship very well . Thank you . "

 


" All right , next question . "

 


" Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Park Taejun . I am a big fan of SNSD especially to Yuri . Honestly when I heard the news of Yuri dating , I felt very hurt . But , after knew she dating Donghae , I felt very relieved . My question is, what makes you feel attracted to each other ? ? I would like Yuri , Donghae , Leeteuk and Taeyeon were answered . Thank you . "

 


" Thank you for the question . Well , I 'll answer it . Probably very simple why I get attracted to Taeyeon , what she really is. I liked her because of her natural , she is sometimes always be dorky , she's very motherly and very pretty . "

 


" I will answer that question . I like Leeteuk oppa , because his personality and gentleness . He is a man who is full of affection and also very considerate . Every time he always asked how I was doing , what I 've eaten , and what I'm doing . I was not uncomfortable at all , in fact I'm very happy because he is very attentive . And he is also very handsome . Ah , I'm very proud to have Leeteuk of Super Junior . "

 


" Annyeonghaseyo , Lee Donghae Imnida . I will answer questions from Park Taejun , and I also want to thank him because he likes me into SNSD Yuri lover . I'm attracted to Yuri since we first met , when we were still a trainee . She was very pretty , vivacious , kind and gentle . Yesterday a lot of media yesterday reported that we hate each other , yes indeed we initially hate each other . I hate her because she's too perfect , because she has taken my heart . She has made ​​me miserable for many years to save this feeling . The more I get to know her , the more I knew that her faces and her equally as perfect . She was a very nice lady . And finally after many years I kept these feelings to her , she finally became mine . I can not describe how happy I am today . I really hope that we will be together forever . Thank you . "

 


Yuri was silent , she felt her heart beating very fast . Speech Donghae made ​​her feelings very happy , but also she felt very upset . Is it true that Donghae say ? ? or is it just pretend ? ? Audience clapping seemed satisfied to hear the answer from Donghae . They whispered and gazed in awe at Donghae . Now all eyes are on the Yuri . Yuri smiled , then took the mic .

 


" Annyeonghaseyo , Kwon Yuri Imnida . Thanks to Park Taejun who have asked this question . I will be very honest answer it , from the deepest of my heart . Honestly , I've realized lately if I'm attracted to Donghae oppa . Somehow , all this time I never could feel his sincerity . Whenever we meet , we always know what we fight without a cause. However , I always watched him silently . And that makes me attracted to him is he's always there for me , he's always with me , he always prepares his shoulder for me to lean when I was very tired , he always prepares a warm hug for me . And that's when I realized that I love him , I need him in my life . And , I realized that if this feeling is not a new feeling for him , this is a feeling I 've ever felt to him . I really hope , we will keep our relationship very well . Because I , I love him . " Yuri looked down , she sobbed quietly , for some reason she was crying . The word says that she remove from her lips was coming from her heart . Donghae hugged Yuri 's body . Yuri cried in Donghae arms . She sobbed , but her heart was very relieved when she reveals it .

 


" Ah , Yuri - shi , gwenchana ? ? aigoo , they are both very romantic . then this is the last question . Who will ask questions ? ? " Said MC Shindong .

 


" Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Lee Bona . I'm not going to ask a question , but I will submit a request . I want , Donghae directly to Yuri reveals his true feelings . I am sure , not only me who want to hear but all that are here , and the fans as well . Thank you . "

 


" All right , " says Donghae , he stood up , and he pulled Yuri hand to stand up against with her . He stared at the soft eyes of Yuri somewhat swollen from crying .

 


" Yuri - ah , Kwon Yuri , my baby Yul . I may not be clever to string beautiful words for you , and I also do not know how to express my feelings to you . But you must know , I love you so much . I love you since we each trainee , since you and I often spend time together to Jeju island , since we are away , since we always fight and since the beginning until now , and maybe forever . I love you more than words of love , I love you more than all the people who love you . It honestly from the bottom of my heart , look at me , and you 'll know I'm not lying . Stay beside me , still be mine , now and forever . I love you so much . "
Donghae draw Yuri into his arms . Yuri sob , she really felt any burden on her heart vanished . She knew Donghae loves her , and she was also very loving Donghae . Donghae hugged Yuri 's body . All the people who were there watching clapped them both , they highlight the camera flash . Yuri smiling in Donghae arms .

 


" I really love you Donghae oppa . "

 

 

 

 





Hallooooo ,
The next chapter is the end of this story .

Sorry if the story is very bad :) I've prepared three fanfiction ( https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/676403/when-i-was-when-u-were-yuri-exo-sehun-kris-krisyul-exoyul-yulhun ,) ( https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662866/what-is-love-tiffany-yuri-kai-baekhyun-exoyul ) ( https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662853/naughty-kiss-yuri-kai-chanyeol-kaistal-chanyul-kaiyul-exoyul ) to replace it :) more subscribers, comments and upvotes will first update :) once again thank you
Did you guys see the mv Mr.Mr ? ? Please support our nine angels < 3
Press the refresh button , do not press the reply button 
Thank you 