A chance~

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~few weeks later~

 

 

Vivy woke up the next day and asked Dr Aurora if she could go home, Dr Aurora hesitate but Vivy insisted so Dr Aurora agreed….

 

 

Now a few weeks later, the day of the wedding, finally the day that Vivy have been waiting for, the day when her one and only dream are coming true………although it’s coming true but there is some difference to it…..it is not a happy wedding, not the warming and cheerful on that Vivy always dreamed of………not everyone was happy..…...well not the groom……..for sure….

You’re thinking why they are still getting married, when yoseob promised that he would do something about this marriage to hyuri…..well he did…..but…..whatever he said, he’s parents would eventually decline his request and refused to his demand…..

 

 

 

Since the day the two family meet and yoseob left Vivy at the streets, she had never seen him until today, although Vivy know that this is only and probably forever a one sided love but not matter what, she’s is going to be Mrs Yang, and so she’ll do what she’s inform to do and look after and take of her husband with all her abilities.

 

 

Finally it’s time, the music arise and all the attention tuned to the entrance……

 

 

 

“Dun dun dundun……dun dun dundun…..dun dundundun dundundun dundundun….”

 

 

 

The door slowly opened and out stepped the most cheerful, beautiful and thought herself was the most fortunate bride in the word with her oppa, Junhyung leading her to the front. Her bright smile enlightens the atmosphere, making all the guests and relatives to smile with her, however there is only one person who didn’t get affected and that is…..no other than Yang Yoseob.

Both Junhyung and Vivy stopped in front of the frowning yoseob, Junhyung hesitated but still gave yoseob Vivys hand to him, Yoseob took her hand reluctantly and turned to the front……..

 

 

[Sorry I’m not good with this priest, father, vow and like promise thing so let’s just skip to the point Okay >.^]

 

 

“ I do” Vivy smiled with joy

 

Then the priest turned to yoseob “Yang yoseob, are you willing to take Yong Vivy as your wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you both part?"

 

 

 

Then there was a minute silent, yoseob stared at the priest……….to the floor…………..to his parents……to all the guest…….he then looked back to the door and saw a petite figure watching him from afar, he know who the figure is and he also remembered what promise he made to her…….

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

“I will Hyuri, wait for me okay”

 

 

“I promise by the wedding day the one who would be my bride is you, Song Hyuri…..”

 

 

~end flashback~

 

 

 

*Mian…….Mianhae Hyuri, I broke our promise……I’m sorry…….*

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

“Umma, appa, I have something to tell you” yoseob declared

 

 

“Oh, yoseob you’re here right on time, you father and I are looking at suits, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter