Umcomfortable without her....

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one pov

 

 

 

Since then, Vivy had stop making yoseobs meals and those special cakes for him. Nanny kim took over and of course did her job very well, but even though it was perfect, the taste of the dishes still differs from Vivy’s cooking and yoseob could easily identify it which then broke the mystery of the master chef behind all his meals and the special cakes every day. Since then as usual nanny kim would take his meals up to his bedroom [Yes he still would not come out of his room, well it’s our yoseobie so……it’s okay right readers???] and every day, morning around 9 o’clock yoseob would sit himself next to the window and stare out to the main road for 5 minutes and then climb back in bed.......No one knows what was his staring at?? And no one knows why he’s doing it??.......

 

 

 

On the other hand Vivy’s been heading out and catching up with Nickhun, she has yet again slowly became Nickhuns model again, when Nickhun got a call from Vivy he was like in heaven, for the whole night he couldn’t sleep, he was too busy smiling like an idiot and jumping round like a hyper kid…….

And so every morning Vivy would finish her breakfast that Nanny Kim made and head out to meet Nickhun and his crews around 9 o’clock. Hence, made it really hard for yoseob and vivy to encounter……..well did they ever encounter in the house before??? Anyways sorry trailing of here Ms. Narrator……XD

  

 

 

 

And so today as usual Vivy finished her breakfast and bid her goodbye to Nanny Kim and walked out of the house, Nanny kim after locking the door she carried yoseobs breakfast to his room, she gently opened the door and closed it quietly behind her, she saw yoseob sitting at the window again, at the same spot, in the same time and so she placed the tray down on the table and walked over to yoseob, trying to find out what is this little boy looking at every 9 o’clock, nanny kim peeked over yoseob shoulder followed what he was looking at and then spotted Vivy walking out of the balcony and out the fence, she suddenly halted and leaned down to one of the flowers grown in front the fences and smelt it, the corner of her pink lips curved up into a sweet smile followed up by yoseobs lips curving up into a small smile as well while seeing her smile…….

 

 

Nanny Kim smirked seeing the event and nodded with satisfactory *I smell something fishy swimming around here* she teased. Vivy then gradually strolled down the street, yoseob watched her figure disappear and turn back to his bed when suddenly he was startled by Nanny Kim sudden present……

 

 

 

“Woah!!.....Nanny Kim you scared me………when did you come in??” Yoseob said with one of his hand on his chest

 

“Not for long I guess~~ What are YOU doing yoseob??” Nanny Kim smirked teasingly

 

 

“Huh?...e-eerr……er…..n-nothing much…nothing much…” he stuttered and climbed back into his bed

 

 

 

*Sure it’s nothing~~* Nanny kim rolled her eyes and sat next to his bed and handed him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter