they meet again

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Slowly pulling to a stop, Neil parked the car on the opposite side of the café, Yoseob rolled his window down and look over to the café. There were many people inside the café, chatting away and enjoying their coffee……..

 

 

“Sir, aren’t you going in??” neil asked

 

 

 

“Just wait a little longer…” Yoseob whispered gluing his eyes to the cafe, Neil nodded and waited patiently for his orders

 

 

The truth is, Yoseob was scared…….he is anticipating as well as scared, nervous to see her…..It has been a total 3 years of separation, many questions zap through yoseobs mind………..is she still angry at him??....Did she change??......Have she been living well??....does she still remember her???.......does she still have feelings for him???.......does she want to see him???.......how will she react when she sees him???......All these non-rhetorical questioned flashed through him and so he sat there, in his car for a long, long…..long time. Until the sunset he was still there……..he waited until the café started to closed….. 

 

 

The lights in the café was shut and the girls walked out of the door locking it with the key, bidding goodbye to each other Angeline and Vicki went to the bus stop while Vivy stood in front of the door waiting for someone……

 

 

Yoseob eyes immediately widen when he saw Vivy standing in front of the door, tear began to form as his heart thumped rapidly under his rib cages…….

 

 

*Vivy….it’s her……it’s really her……But…she’s changed…..her long straight black hair turned chocolate brown ad wavy………she’s wearing tight black jeans with a denim long sleeve dress shirt and a big maroon scarf wrapped around her neck and her shoulders. The light make up on her face presented her skin a little darker than before and the big black leather hand bag of no brand fitted perfectly with her outfit……..she….looks more mature than before…….more pretty and more..charming..* Yoseom smiled in his heart, seeing her alone on the streets Yoseob thought it was the best time to approach her and so he was about to jump out of his car when he heard her name being called, he looked further and saw Nickhun running up to her…..

 

 

Vivy turned around and a bright smile immediately formed on her lips, smiling at that person “Oppa~~” she called and jogging up to him giving him a little friendly hug, Nickhun grinned and returned the hug wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her in to him…….

Both of them took it as a friendly hug however…….Yoseob wasn’t thinking of it as that………Seeing them hug his fist scrunched up into a tight fist, biting his bottom lip with force and his blood boiled like the hot larva in a volcano, ready to erupt…..

Watching as Vivy and Nickhun linked their arms together and strolled away happily, Yoseobs tears fell down his cheeks and his heart felt like it’s been ripped apart, the feeling of sadness and loneliness overwhelmed his mind and the depression that he’s been having for the past 3 years slowly erupting in him again as he watch Vivy smile happily with Nickhun……

 

 

*S-she….she’s with Nickhun…………her smile……that smile that I was the only one that came bring up on her lips but now……..now…another guy had taken over my spot………Have she been this happy these past 3 years??....Has she really forgotten me???......She doesn’t love me anymore????......Was I the only one who’s been missing our relationship???...........Vivy-ah….I still love you…..what about..you???*

 

 

 

“S-sir…..are you okay?? Should….we follow them….” Neil asked as he too as well saw what happened

 

 

Yoseob snapped out of his thoughts and uttered softly “A-ani…….I-I’m tired, l-let’s just go back to the…hotel…”

 

 

“Neh” Neil obeyed and drove back to the hotel in silence……..

 

 

 

Early the next morning, Yoseob went to the café alone, he stood in front of the café and waited until the door open. He wanted to see Vivy, he wanted to ask her those questions that he thought about last night…..he wanted to know if she still loves him like he still do………..

Soon Vicki came to open the door and she saw Yoseob standing their…

 

 

“Oh! Hello Sir, you’re pretty early~~ Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee??” she smiled politely

 

Yoseob smiled weakly back and nodded, Vicki smiled and led him in to the café and sat him on one of the tables.

 

“What would you like sir??” she asked

 

 

“Can….I get one cappuccino please” he whispered

 

 

“sure, would you like the normal one or our special cappuccino??”

 

 

“What’s the difference??”

 

 

“Oh well, the difference is one of our barista created a special way in brewing the beans for cappuccino and so it taste different from the normal ones…….that’ why we call it our special cappuccino” Vicki explained

 

 

“Then I’ll try the special one” yoseob decided

 

 

“Sure, won’t be long” she nodded and went to take the order in.

 

 

Yoseob sat back on his chair and looked around the place……

 

*This place is so nice and peaceful~~ I wonder how she is working here???......are they all treating her nicely???....but that girl seems nice…..* Yoseob thought when Vic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter